Why are powerlifters so autistic?

Why are powerlifters so autistic?

youtube.com/watch?v=FK_LQtc0ALQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XsZski1uhJg
youtube.com/watch?v=KMOKueeNiPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I want to squat 1000lbs and live till I'm 45 while having back and joint problems so I can prove to those bullies in highschool that I'm a man and this is what I do

Will never understand the powerlifting mentality. I think they might be more insecure than bodybuilders

some people just like lifting heavy weight

plenty of mentally ill people in bodybuilding and powerlifting

its like the people who werent good enough for real sports coping mechanism

Not sure OP, maybe it's the culture that attracts autists. 90% of powerlifting vids you see on YT are dubbed over with obnoxious heavy metal music, full of people who have to get angry or slapped around to do a lift and 6" ROM deadlifts.
There are some people that are chilled out about it, but it's only slightly more toxic of a culture than bodybuilding tee bee h fella.

George Leeman is NOT a powerlifter. He's a mentally ill hobbyist and recreational bodybuilder. That's it.

Zyzz lived to 22 and did more than you

How are you going to compete with that?

You better be the next Arnold

> than bodybuilders

Never going to make it

>Zyzz lived to 22 and did more than you

This is what 15 year olds actually believe

so much autism in that video

Lol nigger poor bait.

Isley pls

>zyzz lived to 22 and lived more than you
>life is drugs, sex, living with your parents, more drugs and going to the gym
Lmao my sides

No b8

He doesn't compete in powerlifting. He has never done anything of note in PL. All he's done is have a YouTube channel and lift weights in the gym. That is nearly the definition of a recreational bodybuilder

>Used roids
>Partied
>Worked as a stripper
>Literally killed by steam
Yeah, Zyzz sure set the bar high user!

b..but he was a sik kunt

Well he does have the burger record in deadlift.

You mean he achieved a mediocre steroid body and had absolute shit form on all lifts?

>tfw Zyzz died 5 years ago
>tfw you are now as old as Zyzz when he died
>tfw you have done nothing with your life

Literally this.

A role model for trashy kids that think life is all about lifting. Absolutely no one any self respecting person should admire. He was a dumb cunt with a hollow head. Died like a fucking pussy at age 22 from shit people die from at 70 years old.

Never aspire to be him.

he has deadlifted over 900lbs for reps

>He doesn't compete in powerlifting

youtube.com/watch?v=XsZski1uhJg

He does compete and lives off personal online training.

>>life is drugs, sex, living with your parents, more drugs and going to the gym
At least he's not living on welfare, such as yourself.

It's true, Zyzz had a happier life in those 22 years than you will in your 80 years.

George leeman is so fucking cringey.
Literally some dude who started abusing roids just to prove his childhood bullies wrong. He even moved to fucking thailand to fuck hookers now.
His motivation video is the most retarded shit i have ever seen it is literally: guiz iva had such a hard childhood because of le evil bullies
:((( and now i prove them wrong by deadlifting a lot and dying in the next 15 years.

If you think partying and fucking sluts is all there is to live a happy life you have a lot of growing up to do desu.

This doesn't really work on actually symmetrical photoes.

I used to think that when I was 16 and a big fan on Zyzz

You know how mark bell said that most people who do powerlifting were born losers

You sucked at every normal sport and were beta as fuck
You needed to prove yourself to yourself and others and that's why you chose powerlifting
The only thing in life that you're good at is moving heavy weight

Goes something like that, idk

Jesus h christ that video is cringy as fuck. Seems retarded "sport" for autistic ppl in basements, literally guy in a video screaming alone in basement.

Dunno. The lifter comments are stupid, but other than that, I quite like the video.

No he doesn't. He's never competed.

Is this zyzz or leeman? Could be either.

No he did some exhibition once ages ago. He does not and has never competed in powerlifting

I'm a software developer

>he actually beleives this
Lmao

Keep studying in school though! You won't be able to live off stripping, drug dealing and living with your parents like zyzz.

Don't you diss based Pete

youtube.com/watch?v=KMOKueeNiPk

In what other 'sport' can you be 50% body fat and still compete with others?

oly lifting

I like doing the compound lifts (would not call myself powerlifter) because it allows me to get my head free and it is a valve for stress. Also I can do it alone, it doesn't need much preparation, I can predict/program what I want to do weeks ahead, so in the end, when I am in the gym I can just lift and don't have to think about anything. For me this is a great time.
Also, if you don't roid and don't go balls to the wall I don't think you will come in the weight regime where it gets so heavy that I could seriously fuck you up and leave permanent damage.
But yes, you are right about the "society" of powerlifting. It's seems to be shit.

>people who have to get angry or slapped around

Isn't hitting yourself randomly a thing when it comes to more severe autism?

Because they do weightlifting so the can be better at 3 specific lifts rather than for overall strength, endurance and most importantly of all aesthetics. Seriously, caring about numbers and not caring about how you look are both signs of autism.

at least you're in the olympics and can carry that level of achievement with you for the rest of your life.

Screw that.

I have a HUGE appetite.

This way I can lift heavy stuff, and justify my love handles to my Normy friends.

It isn't Autism to take the path of least resistance.

he moved? I thought he was just doing sex tourism

>I don't care about your medical advice, imma gonna live like I want
>fuck you and your MD title
>RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's almost like fat logic.

ahahaha sub 2 plate benchers in this thread talking shit about people 3x stronger then them ahahahah

Not necessarily hitting yourself, it's tics, so it could be whatever really.

>haha look at them talking about how much of a weird fuck who obsesses over lifting i am
>lol they dont even lift xD

>Zyzz
>22
>More than me

I have a good job, house, independence a PhD and fuck different women each week.

He died in a sauna.

So yeah I guess you are right cause I haven't done that yet.

powerlifting a fun

[citation needed]

what's going on with your heels here buddy

>things a NEET believes

>did more than you
he did exactly what? Party and fuck sluts for 4 years then die? What a great life. That sad cunt never even got to carry on his genes

lel he used a super-diaper and got fucked

It is verified and official

sad cunts detected

life is drugs, sex, living with your parents, more drugs and going to the gym.

Sounds pretty good to me.

the fucking bottle of chocolate milk kek

>I dropped a class that I was 3/4 of the way through and had a B in because they were going on a trip and I would miss two days of training if I went

Just tell them you can't come because you're sick you flaming autist!

Any sort of extreme lifestyle turned identity like this is for people who aren't really good at anything else in life, so they cling to something like this.

>a PhD
Of what kind?