ITT: GYM BULLY THREAD

Not really a bully but

>In gym just finished warming up
>Some asian DYEL comes in
>5'3 100 pounds, this kid was weak even had the virgin walk
>Bends over and starts messing around in his gym bag with his fucking Calvin Klein knickers exposed
>I walk up behind him. all 6'4 and 220 pounds of me
>Grab the waist band of his undies and start curling this chink giving him a wedgie at the same time
>Honestly only managed 3 reps because he was flailing about
>Still enough to have the entire gym laughing tho
>Even the q.t receptionist thought it was funny (It fucking was tho lol)
Ended up fucking her that night without a condom

Other urls found in this thread:

waterperrygardens.co.uk/pages/Virgin's-Walk.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Ended up fucking her that night without a condom
6/10 story. Should have ended with you raping him in the shower afterwards instead.

This is why i'm afraid to go to the gym.

u fookin beeta /b/ m8

Not really a bully but me and this Asian dyel at the gym play this little game. There's this dyel asian with a little dick who is so small it just pisses me off. Not really a bully but I have this prank I'll do to him sometimes. I watched him enter his combination into his combo lock a couple of times. Once I got his code, I'm off to the games. What I do is I wait until he grabs his towel and goes to shower. Then I'll take all of his clothes and walk out to my car and put them all in my trunk. I've done this so many times my trunk is full of like a weeks worth of dyel asian clothes. Next I walk back and find a spot to watch with a good view. Lol then he has to walk out of the lockerroom in just a towel and leave the gym through the lobby. Bonus points if he's late for work after an early morning session. I'm always out in the lobby sitting on the couch laughing my ass off when he comes out. I think he knows it's me because every time I'm always there laughing but he hasn't said shit to me. Guess he is a sore loser that he loses our game.

>mfw I realized people open up these topics so new people don't crowd up their squat racks

Me and my boys showed up to the boneyard to do some squats and there was this dyel asian kid on our rack squatting like 95lbs. We all approached him and he started to pack up all of his stuff but I stopped him and said "Oh nah it's okay bud, you can work in with us." Then I loaded up a couple of plates on each side, smirked and said "Better yet, why don't we work in with you??" He looked confused and nervous. I nodded at one of my boys and he loaded up 3 more plates on one side. I picked up the dyel kid and put him on the bar ass first on the other side (he weighs roughly 135lbs) and me and my bros took turns squatting him for reps. A couple of qt cardio bunnies walked by and were laughing their asses off watching him go up and down. He looked like he was actually getting a workout, he was sweating like crazy. Haven't seen him since.

Not really a bully either
>just finished bench
>see some lanklet dyel looking at one of the qt cardio bunnies
>clearly likes her but i seen him walk in (virgin walk)
>i kind of know her, said hello a few times
>i walk over to the qt while giving the lanklet a cheeky smile
>"hey i think that guy over there wanted to say something to you"
>she looks at the dyel lanklet
>hes sweating and its not from lifting them 3kg dumbbells
>he does a 360 and walks out of the gym
>left his nike hoodie there (or should i say MY nike hoodie)
>Hasn't been back since
also ended up fucking the cardio bunny that night without a condom since that beta dyel wasn't gonna

I sometimes "accidentally" drop plates on people's feet if they wear shoes that annoy me (running shoes to lift? Really buddy?). I make sure to only do it to skinnyfat manlets.

I've done it about 4 or 5 times since last september. My victims always act like they've been shot (wtf a 45 lb plate isn't as bad as a bullet) but none of these losers have stepped up to challenge me

#gymbullyfeels

>fake stories to boost your confidence

If you spent the time thinking these up lifting instead you'd be confident enough just from looking aesthetic

lol you can run your smart mouth online all you want but we both know if you we were standing face to face and Big P was with me, you wouldn't say shit. You'd use a little more respectful language. Big P doesn't like to be disrespected and he's been known to have quite the temper. Wouldn't end well for you.

You've never had a big p in your life m8, unless your boyfriend has one

Nice projecting. You have no evidence.

>no evidence

So you admit you don't have one kek

I have admitted nothing. You have no evidence.

>it's another fake-stories-to-impress-anonymous-strangers-online thread

you're all really cool and totally not virgins, no doubt

can we stop having these dumb threads now? Or can you at least make your stories funny?

>there is no evidence of a penis

kek

You claim I've never had a big p in my life. And yet you have no evidence. I have admitted nothing. The burden of proof is on you.

Bullied DYEL mallet detected

>prove that I don't have a big p

Then fact you don't show it off is enough proof tiny dick

>finishing up triceps
>dyel manlet walks up to me
>"c-can you spot me on b--bench?"
>I agree with alterior motive
>he puts on lmao 1 pl8 and does 7 reps
>force him to do another to preserve gainz
>he can't lift it off his chest
> i purposely put my balls in his mouth while removing bars
>start laughing at him
Ended up fucking him bareback without a condom

I've found a way to determine who's alpha, and who's beta at my gym. Needless to say 90%+ are betas.
After taking a big shit (every day like clockwork, eat your broccoli mates) I'll leave the toilet unflushed and observe while I'm getting changed.
Nine times out of ten, whoever goes in next will flush it for me, no questions asked. Maybe one time out of ten someone will give me a dirty look, but so far no one has challenged me.
Obviously almost everyone at my gym are betas.

That is not proof. You have no evidence. The burden of proof is on you.

This is Veeky Forums's version of /r9k/'s femtext stories. You even used the term "virgin walk"

It's like cucking someone toilet style.

Veeky Forums's made up stories never dissapoint. Everytime I need a good laugh, here you guys are. Bless you all.

Gym bully masterrace reporting in. Run that bitch. I've been doing this social experiment to see who is alpha and who is beta in my gym. Turns out 99% of my gym is beta. What I'll do is I will purposely leave my weights on the bar and dumbbells on the floor after I'm done. I think I've had maybe only one or two wanna- be tough guys actually say something to me. Everyone else just deals with it. Some even rerack them for me. If this social experiment has taught me anything it's that most people are intimidated by authoritative figures and will do almost anything to avoid confrontation followed immediately by pain administrated by said authoritative figures.

>mfw I see beta dyels rerack my weights like the cockroaches they are.

Me and Nicky workout together. When we do shoulders, Nicky helps me up with my seated 60lbs DB press. Then Nicky maintains contact with my arms throughout full ROM. After I'm done with my 8-12 reps I slam them on the ground and give Nicky a high five. Me and Nicky run that bitch.

Tfw I literally never flush any toilet that isn't mine or a close friend/family member's. If it's a public loo I also try and make as much of a mess as possible.

Same. Not really a gym bully but confirmed for office bully.

>never flush toilet at work
>always put a bunch of toilet paper down the toilet so it's stuffed
>punch out random tiles from the ceiling
>switch decaf with regular coffee
>walk by coworkers desks and fart
>break pens and pencils when people aren't at their desk
>never wash my hands
>purposely smash people's food or just throw it in the trash from fridge

It's actually funny how much people are intimidated by me.

What do you do when someone says something to you?

I usually just say "Nah I'm good." or "I don't get paid to clean up this shit."

Not what I was expecting
10/10

I do the same thing whenever I change gyms for the summer and while nobody ever said anything except for this one roidhead, they start doing it themselves. I think I sorta initiate a broken-window event and everything degenerates into chaos.

>Excuse me sir, can you please flush your shit that you just filled in that toilet?
"Nah I'm good."
>...well okay then I'll do it for you.
*flush*

What the fuck is a virgin walk OP?

>walking to gym
>accidentally step in dog shit
>walk into gym
>wipe it all over asian dyel in tank top
>he's like "WHAT FUCK? WHAT MATTER WIF YOU??"
>put hands on hips, turn my head sideways and in my Steve urkel voice I shout out "uh oh, did I do that?"
>smile and walk away

Not really a bully but legitly got this dyel asian to wipe my ass for me.

>in gym lockerroom after legday about to take glorious post workout shit
>in walks one other person in lockerroom
>yup dyel asian
>take fake arm cast out of my locker
>put fake cast on arm
>go to stall to activate bankai
>hear dyel asian still in my gym lockerroom
>tell him I broke my arm and need someone to help me wipe
>he reluctantly agrees as I can be pretty convincing
>he kept gagging the whole time but didn't complain and does 10/10 job like he's done it before
>after he's done I stand up and thank him as I take the fake cast off and put it back in my locker
>"Haha you wipe me long time thanks jackie chan, you better be back here tomorrow at the same time to perform your duties."

Bump

>Excuse me sir, can you please flush your shit that you just filled in that toilet?
"Nah I'm good."
>if you can't behave like a decent human being, we're cancelling your membership
"Fuck you I'll fucking kill you, you little pissant."
>*bang*
>better call the paramedics

pls be true

this breaks the foot

Kek nah u wouldn't say shit ud just flush it

>in gym
>walking around scattering dumbbells and plates around the ground to assert my status as alpha male
>notice asian DYEL manlet trying to bench 1pl8 lmao
>his arms failed and he's trying to tilt the bar to let the plates slide off
>clip the ends so they can't
>walk behind him like i'm gonna spot
>start releasing sickening protein gas while lightly pushing down on the bar
>whisper in his ear "this is for pearl harbor"
>eventually get bored and go find a cardio bunny to fuck later without a condom

There is no way this is true, you'd would of been booted by now.

Never knew autists had such active imagations

Shit, son, how many gym memberships does this dyel Azn you guys keep talking about have?

Why don't you fuckers come and fight me right now? All in highschool I was bullied by douchebag SnapBack wearing fags, but now I've got 1/2/3/4 and I hunt out gym bullies like you when I work out.
>tfw the last SnapBack wearing douchebag that tried fucking with me backed down when I stepped up to his ass

Kek no one knows it's me though. Only one dyel asian saw me snap all his pens and he didn't say shit.

The fact that you think the man in the picture is an example of a 1/2/3/4 lifter proves you are dyel. I'm gonna bully you so hard. And your little dog too.

You have no evidence I'm dyel.

I'm halfway to 1/2/3/4 and I'm DYEL, what do you think that dude lifts?

hi friend I think you posted the wrong picture, can you post the picture after started lifting?

You can do better.
Also I'm not who you were responding to before.

>dyel
my max squat is 325, and I've torn my meniscus and MCL playing college football, and had to get surgery on both, so my legs are lacking. I know girls mire most places I go, I've litterally been at a party just talking to my friends and girls just comes up and pulls me to the side a starts making out with me. This has happened twice, I fucked both of them probably only saying 20 words to them. A girl literally pulled over once and asked me if I needed a ride. I said "yea" hopped in, and after about 5 mins of talking she asked me if I wanted to come over to her place, and I ended up fucking her. Trust me, girls mire everywhere I go. So yeah, I guess you could say I lift.

Wait I'm a bit over halfway.

is this a copypasta?

>I'm halfway to 1/2/3/4
literally weaker than Rasputin

>lanklet dyel
>(or should i say MY nike hoodie)

so you are also a lanklet dyel if his hoodie fits you

Don't ever fucking answer for me again.
Never said he was 1/2/3/4. I said >mfw, not >mbw

Dunno but I lift 1/2/3/4 and I look nothing like him. I look dyel af compared to him.

No kidding. I'm 6' and I lift 1/2/3/4. There's nothing special about about my body. It took about a year to get there.

Things that never happened for 800, Alex

What the hell is a "virgin walk"?

>he has to ask

> not putting weights away

Good job missing out on time maximizing farmer's walks.

Never gonna make it, homo

Never met a virgin before.

Gym bully masterrace reporting in. Run that bitch. I've been doing this social experiment to see who is alpha and who is beta in my gym. Turns out 99% of my gym is beta. What I'll do is I will purposely stab people in the gut with a 6inch blade while they are mid squat. I think I've had maybe only one or two wanna- be tough guys actually say something to me. Everyone else just deals with it. Some even bleed out and die right there. If this social experiment has taught me anything it's that most people are intimidated by authoritative figures and will do almost anything to avoid confrontation followed immediately by pain administrated by said authoritative figures.

waterperrygardens.co.uk/pages/Virgin's-Walk.html

>I came out of my mother's womb already slammin' pussy

Yup. Dick was in my twin sister when we came out of the womb. Story made for a hell of a shit test when I took her first boyfriend out camping. Sis wouldn't talk to me for a week though.

>Dick was my twin sister

Nah. That would have just been awkward.

Ended up fucking her that night without a condom

Are you fucking serious man...wow, you're such a savage.

why do people make these threads?

if these are anywhere remotely true, i wonder how these people manage to summon the fucks to pick on other people at this age.

More retarded are the people who respond as if they are true. Its a stark reminder that most people on fit are probably in highschool.

Time and place faggot.

I'll remind you just what a fucking pussy you are.

So, aren't you retarded?

I'm not wearing pants. Does that count?

Just typing that further proves how retarded you actually are, congratulations.

hahahaha someone reposted my story. I feel so honored

You have no proof I am retarded.

>Take my ephedrine, drink 1 or 2 pots of coffee
>Walk into the gym turnt as fuck
>Do my lifts
>Mind my own business
>Go home
>Cook my dinner
>Go to sleep by 10, as I have a job and need to be well rested to do it.

A-alpha as fuck, right guys?

Nah he might be right. I'm not wearing pants therefore I'm probably retarded. I'm just gonna go whack off and go to bed. I learned something today. It was a good day.

Cause its a dank Veeky Forums meme you idiot
Same reason that CHAD/HEIGHT/FACE/FRAME faggot keeps posting

Only sort of bully lol but...

>deadlifting HEAVY, grunting loudly as I drop the weights
>see asian dyel visibly uncomfortable by the noise
>chuckle to myself watching him struggle to curl lmfao20lbs dbs
>don't take my eyes off him until he's finished and walks over the the bench
>just as I suspected, virgin walk.
>head over to bench, "okay bro, let's see what you got"
>"w-what?" as he loads TWENTY FIVE pounds onto each side
>"wu-wu-wu-wu-wu-wu-wu-wu-wu-wu-wut", I say mocking his stutter
>a few people around us trying not to laugh at this retard
>"let's go then, bench your 95lbs"
>asian dyel looks like he's about to cry, but gets in position and starts
>already struggling at the top of his third rep
>"I'm sure you can do more than that"
>load a plate onto either side
>his arms are shaking trying to keep the bar off his chest
>gives in and has to roll the bar off himself
>laugh (loudly) and go squat

Poor kid hasn't even come back.

Is this your first day here or?

After deadlifting 350 kilos (eurofag) I stood up and found the weakest guy in there and started raping him in front of everyone bareback to show dominance. proceed to use him as a pocket pussy.

Not really bully but
>leg day
>only one other guy in there, bretty old, maybe 50+
>he's still dyel as fuck though
>he's squatting lmao1pl8
>tell him I'll help him out, show him proper technique
>send him for 2 more plates
>Virgin walk confirmed
>tell him best view is from underneath so lie down
>he does it the madman!
>start pause squatting lmao 3pl8 full ROM onto his face
>cheeky protein fart at bottom of rep
>do my sets (8x6)
>QT Milf walks in, she's regular there
>we chat, flirt a little she asks me if I'd come for dinner
>give her my cum for dinner

>home gym master race

Is virgin walk some new summer meme, or have I just not been on here in that long?

>99%
So who is the 1%?

Nah bust aerioualy, which form of walking has some idiot singled out as the "virgin walk"? It probably has a name that isnt as stupid is this new one.

There's a DYEL manlet who used to go my gym a couple weeks back, He would always eyeball me. I'm 6' and 205lbs so maybe he was mirin but I'd had enough of it.

Anyway, he went in the bathroom so I waited a couple minutes then followed after him with a 40lbs plate.

I looked under the cubicles and seen his shoes, so I shouted over to him "you've got 5 seconds to get out of there and square up. You're always looking at me and it's beginning to really piss me off"

I then raise the plate above the door so he can see it. I start counting down and before I could reach 1 he came out of the cubicle with his shorts still down and around his thighs.

Before he could pull them up, I fucking ran at him and smashed the plate into his stomach. He let out a small whimper and began gasping for air, He was winded. For the finishing blow I smashed the plate over his lurched over back and he fell to the floor in agony.

The adrenaline that was running through my body at that point in time was something I've never experienced before

He hasn't been back for since that day and I hope it stays that way.

That's not even clever. Go back to bed champ.

>now that's what i call edgy

Kek

How much do you weigh?

I doubt it

I just hit 180lb. Might be time for a cut.