Happy birthday user, I know you're tr trying to stay fit but I made you a cake

>Happy birthday user, I know you're tr trying to stay fit but I made you a cake.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

That's nice honey but why did you sit on it

>implying her asshole doesn't taste better than the cake

those hanging pancake tits
white face
tattoo's
fat
black woman
>no thanks

Sauce?

THIS IS WHY THE ANTS KEEP COMING BACK

>photo by: jam-x

Kek

MOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

The girl is Medusa La Boa

are we really just accepting people of color now? just like that?

what happened to you Veeky Forums, you used to know which lines to cross and which not to

fuck off you disgusting bigot

Id eat out her pussy and suck her tits and then finish the cake with a cream fillin inside.

no you fuck off you disgusting race traitor

hold on there possible summerfriend the appropriate response is
>back to /pol/
your whalecum

are u fucking retarded or what

>implying i'm a cumskin

KEK

>made you a cake
seems to me you fucking ruined it you fat slut

AAAAAAAH
WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I AM THAT PUSSY HAS TOO MANY CALORIES DAMN IT

>being this much of a saltine cracker

kek, good chuckle

>Implying /pol/ has been around since day 1

Hilarious racism used to be a /b/ thing. Now edgy /pol/locks think they have to spread it everywhere

Why does everyone have to turn it into a race thing?

Can't we just enjoy human beings for all their beauties and quarks?

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

>quarks

well technically humans do have quarks

niggers aren't human

nah youre a shitskin

well shit, what is that word that describes peoples imperfections that make them unique?

I'm a person of color who's on Veeky Forums since 2006
We outchea
You're not safe

its literally one guy you fucking retard

you mongoloids are the ones who ruin threads by responding to bait

Ahahahaha looks like you got lost, let me help you get back on your way to
Go there and cry about 1488 you little Hitler youth.

Quirks

Quirks
You were so close user
Yet so far

unique imperfections

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick user suck my dick.

black people aren't inherently bad

but we need to solve the ghetto problem, because those people are a problem (even if it's not their fault for their circumstances)

I like women of colour. In my experience the educated ones are more stable than an educated white girl, better in bed in every way, and more loyal.

I hear anyone be racist to or about my gf when I can hear it in person that person doesn't last much longer

Quirks
what's yours?

POO IN LOO

A change needs to be made on both sides, both how the ruling class treats them, and how they respond. Its not a one way street, both sides need to do something, but each side wants to just back and forth over who should be "fixed"

>when I can hear it in person that person doesn't last much longer

>people of color

The proper nomenclature is colored people.

>that's nice of you sweety put the rest of it on your ass and get upstairs I'll be over there in 3 minutes
then go to town on her ass

It's actually "sub humans".

Behold, two faggots getting their panties twisted over fucking nothing

your innocent liberal eyes will see the world for what it really is once you get out of your university bubble

>HeyAnonYouHaveNoLife.jpg

>Look, cracked out bitch, the fact that i am staying fit and that cake is shitty nutrition has a lot less to do with why i won't be eating it than the fact you have filled your herpes riddles pussy with it. But thanks, now get the fuck out.

god bless based user

How did you get my picture?