Water thread

Ok so I read on here that water kills gains, so yesterday I did not drink a single drop of liquid, except for a coffee at work (showering in the morning got me hydrated enough anyway). At the end of the day I was feeling a bit weak and my mouth tasted awful but I thought it meant it was working (also my pee was dark brown, as expected). Then I hit the gym and after ~20 mins on the threadmill (that's my usual warm up) I was already feeling better, albeit a bit dry-mouthed.
Then it went bad. I was doing overhead presses (cuz wednesday is shoulder day) and I fucking FAINTED for a split second mid-rep and fell on my ass, hurting my wrist and breaking a fucking mirror in the process.
Obviously people started staring and asking me if I was OK and it was fucking humiliating. One of them offered me water, which I refused, telling them I was just tired.
The manager is gonna make me pay for the mirror.

What the fuck happened then Veeky Forums? How is no-water supposed to work? Do i need to drink milk instead of water or something?

Please enlighten me brehs.

>water kills gains
You probably made another retarded thread earlier, and are so stupid you actually took the "fuck off" advice.

Th-this is bait, right?

stupid fucking thread

this is why we need feminism, this generation of men are going to fuck everything up

>forgot to drink milk
lmaoing at your life

HAHAHA SO FANNY JOKE

Here's your sign

this is the most hilarious thing i have read today.
Please tell you aren't actually this fucking retarded OP

>I read on here that water kills gains,
Jesus Christ, this board.

Ignore these retards. Your problem is drinking coffee OP. You're not supposed to drink anything, period. You'll feel weak and in pain for the first 2 days, but the gains will come soon.

Here's your (You)

Also try not breathing for 3 minutes, a couple of times a day. I don't mean keep your breath in, but exhale completely and keep still for 3 minutes.

is your tripcode serisously FuLHomo

Eating food also kills gains.
Be sure to not eat anything at all and the gains will come to you after 1 whole month!

OP here. Look I'm not a retard, I know I'm supposed to drink. I just had the impression that keeping hydrated at all time would slow down muscle growth, so I figured water-ramadan-ing for a day before workout would cleanse me from h2O goblins. Obviously you guys heard otherwise…

>Ok so I read on here that water kills gains

nigga muscles fill up with water when they grow you fucking dumb

Yeah but water is then assimilated and disappears, so it's basically ghost gains.

Where does the water go, bakka? The shadow realm?

>water
>ghost gains

Pee and sweat

>One of them offered me water, which I refused, telling them I was just tired.
fucking what

>literally need water to live
>"lol im not gonna drink and do strenuous exercise that makes the body LOSE water and put myself at extreme health risk"

There are faster and easier ways to kill yourself OP.

Serious question: How much water should one drink?
I read 1 liter per 20kgs of bodyweight,is it true? Isn't that a bit too much?
Also,my mom told me that asian people are shocked how much western people drink,they apparently drink much less,is it because of their diet im General or what gives?

>this thread

1-3 liters depending on activity level

>i'm not dehydrated, i'm just tired

You should aim for 2 litres of fluid a day, depending on weather and shit. Obviously less in winter and more if you live in death valley. Drink water until your pee is consistently fully transparent or only slightly tinted (barring shit like energy drinks that dye it)
Asian people are tiny fuckers and eat and drink rabbit-sized portions. Also in the wild in nipponistan I've seen them sipping on shit all day erryday why do you think they have all those vending machines? They just have 200ml cans in stead of 500ml ones.

Weak b8

>He went full homo
you never go full homo