Someone tried to tell me the other day that eating less doesn't help you lose weight. Why are fat people so retarded?

Someone tried to tell me the other day that eating less doesn't help you lose weight. Why are fat people so retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

nia.nih.gov/newsroom/announcements/2009/05/study-shows-metabolic-adaptation-calorie-restriction
twitter.com/INTHENOWRT/status/743166369017933824
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is literally an addiction for them. And like any addict, they will do or say anything to justify/rationalize their self-destructive behavior.

Xdddd ervy thing in moderition

Dis

Restricting calories lowers your Basal metabolic rate (i.e ' maintenance')

If your deficit is high enough you will lose weight, it's just that putting weight back on is inevitable if your metabolism is still slow.

Exercise when dieting has been found to mitigate this.

I'm on my phone but I'll see if i can get some sources for you later.

I'm not saying this fat person was n't retarded, they most definitely are.

Technically it's true because you could be "eating less" than you usually do but only eating ice cream so you end up even fatter.

Depends on your definition of "eating less." Some people seem to think that less volume = less calories.

This. And while the stuff their eating isn't as addictive as other substances, they don't have the option of going cold turkey and quitting completely.

this

also, eating anything you want in moderation is also a common excuse i hear. sure eating less moving more is all you need to do to lose weight, but to tell people that eating the right things makes you lose the weight faster is also some shit they never want to hear.

It makes me cringe that people actually believe calories in vs calories out works.

I'm confused, are you actually trying to seriously tell us these things, or are you just repeating more retarded things that fat people say?

It's one of many physiological problems that can make weight loss (and maintaining low weight) difficult, like poor blood sugar control and shitty digestive health.

That's not to say that the usual factors aren't relevant. Poor nutritional education, bad eating patterns, toxic views on exercise and 'healthy weight' all play their part. It's just not always as simple as 'fat people are stupid and lazy'.

Yeah man thermodynamics is a superstition.

It literally CAN'T work any other way, or you would fall over dead in a matter of hours if you missed a meal.

why? what's wrong with it?

No. Reducing your calorie intake has a negligible effect on your TDEE unless you go extremely low with it, i.e. well over -1000 deficit, aka "starvation mode". At a more moderate deficit such as -500, it wouldn't make enough difference to matter.

Putting weight back on is only "inevitable" if you return to your old eating habits, which many people do. You can't think of it as a "diet", you need to think of it as learning how to eat CORRECTLY and then doing that for the rest of your life.

Remember, in 100% of cases, fat people are either stupid or lazy, or both. That is an irrefutable fact.

Calories in/calories out.

My dad is not obese, but he's definitely overweight (especially for someone his age). Yet he keeps overindulging in food and alternates between "oh god I need to lose at least 10 kg" to "your obsession with health is unhealthy. You should eat everything you please with moderation".

He doesn't realize when you adjust your diet after a while you mostly stop craving stupid shit all the time.

It does mean that. If you eat less food you are taking in less calories. Fuck dude i see what you mean but your post is fucking retarded.
>hur dur eating less doesnt mean intaking less calories
Yes it does. If i eat one cheezeburger thats only the calories of the cheeseburger. If i ate one and didnt eat another it would mean im eating less calories. The second cheeseburger is technically a volume of food with calories. If i eat less yes i am consuming less calories.

Well, some people eat calorie dense food but think they are eating "less." It's like comparing carrots to cake. The volume (i.e. the physical space the food fills) could be the same, but the calorie content is certainly not the same.

This has become a bait line

Although some dumbasses still try to deny thermodynamics.

nia.nih.gov/newsroom/announcements/2009/05/study-shows-metabolic-adaptation-calorie-restriction

You know we're basically in agreement, i just didn't qualify my statement properly.

well she´s fat for a reason remember that when thinkin about her bullshit

I'm restricting my calories and the pounds are falling off. What's wrong about CICO?

I didn't see a fat hate thread up, so I'm just posting this shit I just saw on twitter here.

twitter.com/INTHENOWRT/status/743166369017933824

I don't remember the last time I was this pissed.

JUST. DON'T. FUCKING. EAT. IT.

> eating less doesn't help you lose weight
> absence of heat doesn't make you cold
> working less doesn't make you less productive
> sleeping less doesn't make you tired

I guess fatties must have some sort of infinite free energy

Confirmed. Fatass here, this user speaks the truth. I'm struggling giving up this life, and have for many years. Went on a diet and did heaps of cardio a few years ago, went from 116kg to 88kg. But slowly it all came back.

I want to do a course in nutrition online, anyone have any suggestions?

Anyone got the webm of the fat lady sticking the rag in her leg?

Read the sticky and stop being a fucking retard with no self control.

Eat raw broccoli and cauliflower. You can eat POUNDS of that shit and not get fat, but it'll make you feel full.

>What's wrong about CICO?

The fact that people don't accurately count calories, cheat on their own counters. Then feel cheated that they had a salad instead of fries for lunch(drenched in ranch).

>addiction to food
>struggling my whole life

Try putting down the fork you greedy sack of shit.

How does it feel knowing that every time you leave the house people are disgusted by you and laugh at you??

That when you say 'muh addictions!!' People pander you like a retarded child, then laugh as you waddle away??

EAT LESS MOVE MORE.

ITS NOT AN ADDICTION. ITS TOO MANY PIES!!!

>My metabolism is fucked up.
>I eat suggar and food enmasse.
>I weigh 68kg, I'm 22 and 183cm tall.
>I'm always hungry, Everytime I start eating, I'm full.
>Never train, only take long walks because I need to walk three hours to get into town.

What is wrong, help! I'm a twig and I must eat!

If I drank two liters of olive oil versus two liters of lightly sweetened tea, which one do you think has more calories? Or are they the same amount of calories because they're the same amount of liquids?

Drink your calories.

Sounds fucking legit, thanks user!

Don't go to crazy. It's easy to over do.

You should have stuck with the cardio bro.
Health is a back breaking marathon, not a backbreaking sprint.

rare pepe

don't listen to this fag, it's not easy to overdo. i'm exactly like you and i had to drink a gallon of whole fat milk per day before i started to gain weight

Summerfag

>normal human disgusted by lazy, greedy, whiney pigs

>MUH SUMMERFAGS PLS GOOO

Whatever helps you sleep with that apnea mask on piggy