What is your heart rate right now?

What is your heart rate right now?

onlineheartrate.com/

Got around 65. heard some endurance athletes can get around the 30s.

Yep. Buddy of mine from college whose 2 mile time was around 10:00 minutes flat showed me his RHR was 42.
For the record mine right now is 58.

55-58

I'm a mailman so walk 10+ miles daily.

71, although I do pretty much no cardio

Age 18, 45 bpm.

I heard it wasn't actually a good thing for your heart rate to be too low, but at the same time it means it's not straining as much, right?

58. one hour left at my office job, have eaten a salad today and mostly just drank coffee

50ish, mostly cardio.

I dated a girl who swore to me her resting heart rate was in the 90s. I told her she was either retarded or had a severe heart condition.

Turns out she was just retarded

Beat this lads

Im at 50bpm right now. I'm also otter/twink mode. 5'9 145lbs and run 4-5 times a week.

What are you, a fucking hummingbird?

i think it will imrpove when i lose bodyfat, i'm around 20% right now

I've just started running, training for a tough mudder coming up in october. Running sucks ass.

casual

Mine is around 70. I guess that's still OK.

67, need to do more cardio

need more cheerios

69. Better than the near hundred when I was fat.

should I do more cardio?

Been resting on the sofa all day, 104.

I couldn't get below 90 a couple years ago when I was a smoker.

When you guys are doing cardio what's your goal heart rate just as a rough average? 160-180?

48 I do no cardio aside from 3 hours and 45 minutes of kicks throws etc from martial arts and sparring I am only 16 though

bro do you even cardio?

140-200 depends on intensity I do

5'8" manlet
160lbs
Resting about 48 bpm

Same

Just did some squats and am resting between sets though.

84 but i'm lifting atm

you might be soulmates

Imagining these men sweating in between sets, pressing their fingers against their neck and furiously tapping their phone screen

Two sets of soul mates?

I imagine these two men, sweating at their desks, pressing their fingers to their keyboard and furiously typing

29 yr old obese male

90, dyel. Am i suppose to worry?

Do You?

5'8 190 lbs 23% bf

>honestly thought it would be worse.

I'm at 71 resting.

I'm I gonna die young?

25 btw, in pretty good shape by normal standards.

200 sounds really deathly, like heart damage levels and also I'd think really hard to get to.

Using my phone app but this is what I got. Just ate lots of eggs for dinner and drinking black tea with caffiene though. I usually measure in about 55-58. Im happy anywhere under 60tbh. I tried this with a desk bound colleague at rest and it was like 85 lol.

Durr forgot pic

My best was mid 50s. Now it's really climbed up and is usually around 67.

48. Am i gonna die?

Unless you happen to be immortal, yes

Do you get attacked by dogs like in the movies?

On my adderall medication, 65. Usually I'm around 50 when I'm off it, but idk now since I haven't been off it in awhile

nah that's completely fine, throw some more cardio in if you wanna bring it down. Mine was 70 and I wanted it lower so I just ran a mile a day and it was down to 57 in 2 weeks. As long as you're below like 90-100 while resting you're fine

25 years old skelly and started the gym 2 months ago after 7 years of doing fucking nothing

I generally just do 15 mins of jogging at ~170

20 years old, skelly as fuck, and started lifting about 4 months ago. Fuck, I'm unhealthy.

Are you even trying?

97. Always had high heart rate.

I've been neglecting cardio for the last month. Guess I'm doing alright

64, but when I wake up (is when you should take your measurement) it's between 47 and 52

ya beat me ye focker
92 here

You have ascended. Go, join your godly brethren.

am i fucked?

5'10"
160lbs

Fiddy-five
Took my physical at MEPS and was asked if I was a runner post HR test.
Feels gewd

How'd you click that fuckin' fast?

I'm an alcoholic and had lymphoma and one of the medications I took was adriamycin, the red devil, and it's cardiotoxic. So I kept drinking 5 tall boy steel reserves every night even through 6 months of chemo so now my resting heart rate is like 105.