Today i caught a girl mirin for the first time ever

Today i caught a girl mirin for the first time ever.

Feels Fucking Great.

So, how was your day so far Veeky Forums ?

it was shit, there was a test that i didn't know about so i bombed terribly because i hadn't studied and didn't have my civil code with me. It was also with a collegue and i ended up doing it alone because i was late and too autistic to ask someone to join me.

Bruh, remember. You only catch like 1 in a 100 mires. Enjoy it you magnificent bastard

> ew who's this freak looking at me ! so disgusting

FTFY

Life is shit.

Made eye contact with a girl for like 3 seconds at the store today when I was buying milk.
It was intense.

Kinda sad this qt at work is leaving, just as she was starting to warm up to me too.

Not like anything would've came out if it, i have a gf, but I was chasing this girl before I had my current gf so I'm disappointed I never got anything.

woke up early and sat through 2.5 of boring ass presentations from my peers who don't have a fucking clue how to present their research

ran out of time and I didn't get to go

my friends bailed on me for lifting this afternoon, so I went home and grabbed lunch heading back

I was really hungry so everything was irritating me, I yelled at some lady in her car for being a bad driver

Ate food and watched a show when I got home. played a game for an hour then went to lift at 2:30

Just finishing up now, kind of tired so I went slow

Might as well just hit the weed later, my fiancee is out of town and I just want to stay home alone. Still irritated and tired and it's storming outside

I did manage to front squat 149 kg 3x3 though, which is a new PR, so that's something.
3/10 shit day

>149kg
What kind of fucked up plates do you have at your gym?

>meet a qt I've known for a while, but don't see that often
*big smile*
Oh wow, user, you're looking REALLY good.

T-thanks. It's probably because all the exercise.
>walk off

This happened to me. Not sure if cashier was bored, didn't care or mired. I thought the first two.

>Go to supermarket. It's really quiet somehow.
>Cashier rings my stuff up and she noticed a label has one instead of two items on it.
>Asks me if I had noticed.
>I wasn't paying attention and ask her what should I have noticed.
>She repeats herself.
>Nope didn't notice. You can scan it twice though.
>She says no that's not necessary for you.
>She keeps talking till next customer arrives couple of minutes later.
>Say bye.

Real mire though:
>Post new profile picture on facialbook
>First comment is "Gains".
>Dude messages me how good i look.
>Old colleagues message me that I looked very muscular since they saw me last.

>caught girl mirin
>did nothing

living the dream

>high test qt from the gym with dat ass was eyefucking me
>for some reason whenever I talk to her she spills her spaghetti
>wut
>add her on fb and snapchat
>currently chatting with her and she is very responsive

I am going to get laid boooyyss

>tfw gf broke up with me

hit 1pl8 lmao ohp felt bretty gud until my gramps told me i had skinny arms
fml

One step at a time user

I just got back from a mental hospital after attempting suicide. The food was healthy and they had a pull up bar in the rec room. A guy who looks like Big Jay Oakerson offered to blow me (declined, sorry to disappoint) and I fingerfucked a 4/10 red haired girl while we sat at a piano and acted like we were trying to play. Some fat schizophrenic girl in a wheelchair kept following me after I hit on her as a goof for the guys.

Overall, would recommend.

sorry you couldn't leave humanity behind, maybe next time

>be me
>earn lots of money
>like a whole lot
>especially for my age
>decide to start lifting
>6 weeks into ICF 5x5 (thank you based jason)
>finish up and decide to go to grocery store still in my tank top
>got that juicy pump going on
>get chicken, eggs, veggies, and rice, and some whey protein
>qt3.14 at register
>obviously mirin
>she asks if I found everything I need today
>I say yes
>im thinking of asking her to be my gf and make sex with me but im too much of a spaghetti spillin' sperg autismo

Luckily, they prescribed me a bunch of things I could OD on with the aid of alcohol. That should work a lot better than slashing my forearm with a razorblade.

Protip for self-harm fags: when cutting yourself stops hitting the spot, try burning yourself with cigarettes or recently extinguished matches.

>they prescribed me a bunch of things I could OD on with the aid of alcohol
It's like they literally want you to come back.

lose 30 pounds and lifts go up, thank you ec stack. People are way nicer to you when you're fit, smiles from everyone and more energy.
good day friends

Or die. Either way, be out of the hair of normal people. The TL;DR of most of the classes was "don't kill anyone else, and don't kill yourself if it will bother anyone. Drink yourself to death in silence, alone."

>roomate takes me to drink with a bunch of people
>some girls and guys, some go to the college that we are going to
>only at college for 2 months because I'm an apprentice
>girls are looking at me with tasteful eyes
>while we are walking to the bar one of the guys asks me how to get people to respect you
>"I don't have arms like you I'm not a big guy how do you get people to show you respect"
>for you.jpg
>just say that I'm not that big and I'm only 5'9, I laugh and wonder why hes asking me because hes like 4 inches taller than me
>guy insists my my arms are huge and we talk for a while
>do molly and fuck like a gorilla during the night

Feels pretty good man, was really sad and overweight 2 years ago

You fucked the lanklet?

kek

Few weeks ago my depression started creeping back after 2 years. The small social gains I had made went to shit i havent spoken much lately and I've started stuttering again when I do.

Over the last week Stopped masturbating, started listening to my hardcore albums exclusively, done small chores like clean my garage, spent time building a wooden pen holder for work.
Woke up this morning angry as fuck. Marched into work and started speaking to people again. Still feel like absolute shit but its a big step in the right direction of getting out of here.