Body dysmorphia thread

How do I fix this

I'm not even fat. there's just excess skin there, I've never been fat.

would working on a stronger jawline fix it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=orZwIDDKvlQ).
duckduckgo.com/?q=Mike Mew&t=canonical&ia=videos
youtube.com/watch?v=99EiJAsGcgI
youtube.com/watch?v=UHAYrV--x9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

grow a beard
or lose weight

you are fat and delusional, start lifting and better your life

Mewing. Not even joking

I have the same thing only less flagrant.
Just keep your chin up or let your beard grow.

If there's any exercices to make your chin go a little bit more in front, I'm listening.

Subtract the other chin

You're either fat and delusional, or you're Phil Kessel mode and, no matter how good you are and how much your position demands respect, people will rag on you for looking fat (youtube.com/watch?v=orZwIDDKvlQ).

For your sake, I hope you're just fat, because you can fix that.

Stop being a mouth breather.

lose weight or grow a beard. Beards are great for fat people. Those are pretty much your only 2 options.

Literally the only legit answer in this thread.
Holy shit i had no idea this board was filled with so many fucking retards

>Mewing
What the fuck is that?

Google Mike Mew

duckduckgo.com/?q=Mike Mew&t=canonical&ia=videos

I'm seriously considering chin augmentation 2bh

Dr. Mike Mew has your answers.

As someone with 0 jaw, even less jaw and 0 facial hair. I feel u bro, i feelyabrotha.
i legit got 3 cm of chin to my throat. Feelsbatman

This.

Mine's not just small it's like fucking off center. I don't even know if surgery can fix that shit.

Had kinda the same problem.
Extend your jaw so that your bottom teeth reach the tip of your top teeth. Did that for 3 years

drop the bf% tubby

poke your head more outward

you get that flap from doing the exact opposite of that. the more pronounced you project your head outwards the more distinct ur jawline will be

>triple chin
>not fat

Fuck off you delusional fat fuck.

Just coz you ain't 400lbs don't mean your not fat (you are).

Move more, eat less, piggy.

I think the chin would be second after trying to put on more weight in muscles though.

also this picture made me think of how dyel I really am

absolutely no beards desu lads

forgot pic

holy fuck

X X Y
X
Y

come now it's not that bad i just need a bigger upper body

go 10% - 8% bf

you probably have an overbite

you realize that you can manipulate what you see in the mirror with your mind, simply.

you already know that your self image is innacurate. that's a first step. one key to changing what you see is replacing a self-loathing attitude with a self-loving one when you look at yourself. also, it's hard to explain, but you have to tweak how your brain processes visual stimuli. in this case, the person in the mirror. you. keep reminding yourself that what you see now is incorrect.

Keep growing that other chin OP, here I'll help you.

are you at DLI?

how long have u been lifting?

couple of months but still awful habits with attendance and I can't for the life of me eat that much.

I accept that it's a lifestyle change tho so I'm not expecting something too drastic quick, no matter how much I want it to happen.

only recently have I really been able to up my attendance

what is dli

Chewing nicotine gum constantly for the past year or so has given me a stronger jaw line. It was never bad to begin with tho. Might not be enough for you brah

LISTEN UP

>chew gum every day both sides of mouth
>suck tongue to roof of your mouth every fucking second realistically possible
>look up half an hour jaw exercises on youtube, do them every fucking day
>buy a neck harness, or fashion a homemade neck lifting device, like a rope tied around a weight plate, do 4 sets of 12 neck raises EVERY DAY
>breath through your nose every day, if not possible due to septum deviation, sinusitis etc, get the operation
>chew leather, I myself cut a little bit off my old weightbelt and I have been chewing that religiously and I can already notice gains
>eat hard things like apples, nuts that kind of stuff

But most of all you need to be CONSISTENT. This takes TIME and a lot of it. 'But user, i'm past puberty this won't do anything' WRONG, just look at stroke patients, they are proof that atrophy and inactivity of the facial muscles of the face DIRECTLY change the face in a negative way, ALAS the OPPOSITE is also true. If you are still not satisfied with the results, get plastic surgery.

Godspeed.

well I'm thinking I might actually just go for surgery anyway, I do have an overbite and I have a tooth I want to extract and replace so I might just get the whole lot done.

Watched the videos on mewing or whatever, but when I try to keep my tongue on the roof of my mouth, specifically the back third like he stresses, it blocks my airway and i can't breathe.

wtf?

Stop deep throating your bf dick OP

Do you not have a nose

youtube.com/watch?v=99EiJAsGcgI

Yes, I''m trying to breathe through my nose. When my tongue is touching the roof of the mouth, the back of the tongue blocks my airway, making it impossible to breathe THROUGH MY NOSE.

I've read through the comments section on his videos and it seems a lot of people are having this issue, but nobody has a solution.

nobody else is gonna mention those moon runes in the back?

Don't force the tip of your fuckin tongue down your throat kek, just suck your tongue to the roof behind teeth look at yourself side on in the mirror for a reference

yeah cos all that will change his jaw bone structure

It's not the tip of the tongue that's the problem. Dude in the video says the back of your tongue needs to be touching your soft palette (back of the roof of the mouth), and when I do that, I can't breathe

That's got nothing to do with anything? Look at OP's issue. 'Turkey neck' and weak neck and jaw. What my comment says will get rid of the turkey neck, tighten everything up and the chewing will build the masseter, giving the best possible chance for a decent looking jaw, by no means did I say bone structure gets changed

Look in the mirror side on, just have when your see where your neck joins to your jaw rise up and straighten out when your tongue is up on the roof of the mouth is the optimum spot for you, what the guy said in the video might not work for everyone

post a bodypic I guarantee you, youre just delusional and skinnyfat

post side pic
it's probably because your posture is shit

I used to have a chin like that despite not being too fat

HOLY FUCKING MOTHER OF MOUTHBREATHERS

5 weeks later

what did you have done?

Lower jaw surgery + genioplasty

He's a perfect rectangle
How would you possibly get XXY from that

He closed his fucking mouth and started using his nose to breath.

Sometimes your body fucks up fat distribution. You might not be fat down there, but you're definitely fat up here.

So lose weight and FORCE your body to fix itself.

if you cant eat, get supplements

>lips together
>teeth together
>tongue on roof of mouth
>"haha this is retarded it wont work"

I am so wrong this is amazing, I guess holding it like this becomes habit?

It starts to get sore after a bit, should I rest it for a little or push through?

This honestly means a lot to me because I always hated my side profile.

You just need to fix your forward head posture.

>>teeth together
Be careful with that, this is not good for your teeth.

Your bottom row of teeth should actually be the slightest bit behind your top row. Locking your teeth together like some grimacing emoji will also fuck things up.

Just grow a beard it hides that shit

some newage scam. Or it might be working, who knows. Personally I'm doing it, because it doesn't really cosst me anything.

Won't that ruin your jaw joints? I don't think it's a good idea.

That's a really bad advice and it will increase his short jaw in the long run.

It doesn't look like you spend a day in your life lifting. I say - fix your routine first.

The Mew guy himself said that it's temporary and you have to power through. You just have to hold your breath for a few months.

youtube.com/watch?v=UHAYrV--x9k

kek

The most autistic meme ever. Some retarded spergs from sluthate popularized it, and sluthate is... well, let's put it like this: If you think /pol/ is retarded, you ain't seen nothing yet. It's mind-boggling.

Yes, it will ruin your jaw joints.
Source: Used to do it.

looks like you have a little bit of a slouch, working on your posture might reduce the the noticability of a double chin but essentially youre just hiding it, best way is to drop some weight i guess

How is it a meme? It's human physiology

How? Nothing works

if you're truly not fat/posture issue then do facial exercises. i can't believe no one on Veeky Forums knows about them.

Fat and your characters looks like shit, absolute disgrace. Was first wondering why there was no face but after seeing your characters I realized you must have lost it a long time ago.

Mewing works, it just takes patience nad decication.

Jelqing works, it just takes patience and dedication.

Minoxidil beard works...

People who doubt these things are either too impatient or busy to do it themselves so they discard the whole thing like a bitter faggot.