Steroids Y/N?

Steroids Y/N?

Other urls found in this thread:

drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/anabolic-steroid-abuse/what-are-health-consequences-steroid-abuse
nattyornot.com/can-keep-gains-steroid-cycle/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why?

girls don't like steroid big guys

guys don't respect steroid big

who are you doing it for? yourself? you respect your ill gotten gained at the expense of your health & longevity?

work towards your natty limit and be healthy, live a long & fruitful life

>girls
>ill gotten gains

Kekking at u nigga

I bet you look like a dyel kys

How do they know?

They smell it like they do when youve recently masturbated

>at the expense of your health & longevity

explain

what is the downside of doing just 1 cycle to speed the process of hitting the natty limit? like a boost before hitting natty limit

Not rly anything if youre not dumb

drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/anabolic-steroid-abuse/what-are-health-consequences-steroid-abuse

what would be dumb?

Not knowing what youre doing basically

PCT
Dosages/compounds
Etc

we are not talking of abuse tho, more like moderate

Steroid big is a stupid statement pretty much everyone in hollywood is on roids and the same with models people you don't have to be a massive bodybuilder type to be on roids pretty much all the YouTube and Instagram models are on roids, also if you want some proof that girls like the look take a look at zyzz

it's your body man, if you want to potentially screw with it for short-term gains, go for it

stop trying to compensate for your shit genetics because you can't make healthy gains with risky steroids, it's not healthy

Basically this

Just dont go bloated piana mode like some dudes in my gym

Educate me, or gimme some education links

Fraud, lurking can teach you stuff
Google

> Implying any steroid use instantly turns you into a disgusting 300 lb mass monster

Even a single 16 week cycle of test can give you the equivalent of 2 or 3 years of natty development. You don't have to keep going until you're fuck huge. Stop at a reasonable point below your natty limit and you can easily maintain your gains. I'm not saying steroid use is for everyone, but if you are well educated you can achieve incredible aesthetics in short order.

I imply that because if you're not chasing beyond your natural limit, you shouldn't fuck with steroids.

You are literally taking a risk for short term gains, and if you're unlucky, it will be extremely painful & devastating to you in your later years.

>1 cycle
>abuse

>thinks he can keep his gains after 1 cycle

nattyornot.com/can-keep-gains-steroid-cycle/

>nattyornot
jesus dude. just leave. don't even go to reddit, they will not want you either. try the youtube comment section or facebook.

w/e m8, trying to help people reconsider risking their health for superficial bullshit

if you want to live for the short-term, that's a problem you'll have to deal with down the line... I ensure you the proper path to a good life is playing for the long-term