I got BTFO

So I was beated up yesterday by a redneck.

I was in rural Texas for personal reasons when I started an arguement with this guy because he hit my car with his tractor

He was the average hillbilly, kinda tall with long dirty, blond hair, crazy eyes but DYEL compared to me

He BTFO of me like in 15 seconds

I thought strenght was important in a fight, how did a DYEL beat me?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=d696t3yALAY
youtube.com/watch?v=ALNIPwh8I54
youtube.com/watch?v=VZSv4HlyfIo
youtube.com/watch?v=RO4u3sDKoLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lesson of the day.

Even if you're in the right.

Don't be a cunt.

Omg fucking pussy lol.

you're a gangly autistic faggot?

Strength =/= ability to fight.
Experience = ability to fight and he's probably thrown more punches than you in your life.
Honestly why'd you even start this shit thread?

Lifting doesnt magically give you ability to fight. Enroll in BJJ and/or boxing classes if you want to learn to fight.

Cleatus fucks his COUSIN and eats GRITS and drives his TRACTOR while you COUNT CALORIES and CRY

You lack in the vril and völkisch power that this redneck evidently had in excess.

this is how I have always imagined the average Veeky Forumsizen:
I'm tough shit, because I lift, until I get my ass beat by someone who's worth their salt

fuckin kek

Underrated post

Best thread of the day. Texas bro here I can't stop laughing. whereabouts were you at OP?

Who's /never lost a fight/ here? I've been in 3 and no opponent has ever bested me. Lets kick out the op and have a tough guy general?

holy shit my sides

This meme went places

Never lost a fight. Never been in one either.

I'm not too big, but I've beat up 2 people. It's so easy sometimes. Albeit I've had martial arts training, you literally just dodge one attack then smash them in the ribs or head.

Hah this.

Those hill billies spend all day in the sun doing hard work. You ever throw bailed hay onto a tractor pulling a trailer for 8 hours? You got to stack that shit about 10 feet high by throwing it up to someone standing on top of the trailor all day.

My uncle's a really tall, skinny white guy, but he has some lean muscle--he used to do semi-pro skateboarding. He's been in some crazy fights but I can't recall a time where I've ever heard of him losing. When he was a teen, he lived in a bad area and had to walk to/from work and school. He was jumped by a group of thugs and beat the shit out of them. Just continued with his day like it was nothing. My dad, also a piece of shit, tried beating him up with his skinhead friends. He wrecked them all and nonchalantly went home to take a nap.

Punch him in the throat next time before he even puts his guard up. Then do w/e the fuck you want afterwards.

You just can't beat stupid strong

nice

Hesitation will get you beaten up pretty fast. If you're not used to fighting, you're likely to get BTFO by someone who is both angrier than you and has no qualms with hurting you.

You got a black eye, hardly counts as being beaten up.

nice

Sounds like he hit you first. That's how. Some people can take a blow or two out of nowhere without being rocked, but most can't.

H-He's fast!

I see you are a practitioner of face-to-fist style..
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d696t3yALAY

Martial arts trained, 8 years experience.

Been in one in the streets. Hook to the liver, he bent over, cross to the chin, it was over. He was also bigger than me.

I feel like everyone should get some martial arts training. I don't care what style as long as you have the experience of full contact sparring. Any grown person should at least have a clue on how to defend themselves, verbally and physycally.

If you're strong, even better, but being strong alone won't save you. Go practice, even if you never need to use that skill, it's better to have it just in case and just full contact sparring in a controlled environment, surrounded by people who know what they are doing and care about your safety can be an eye opener.

Strength and martial arts = apple and oranges

I found OP!

youtube.com/watch?v=ALNIPwh8I54

>I thought strenght was important in a fight, how did a DYEL beat me?
Because yer a nigger. No, strength isn't the most important thing you fag. It's embarrassing when I see fags of here who think they can fight because they're Veeky Forums or because they took some stupid krav maga fighting class. "Hurr dur I practice a knife disarming technique in my class I em expert fighter" when in reality they'd get shanked up the asshole in a real life situation. If you think practicing certain movements and repeating them makes you a good fighter you are a fucking retard. In a IRL fight when you throw a punch you put your weight and actual power into it. You've got to have a mentality not of going through a motion or performing a movement but putting as much weight as you get into the other guy and hurting him. When you practice in fighting classes you don't practice any of this. You go through movements that you'll completely forget or be unable to use when your adrenaline is pumping and the other guy isn't standing there like a sparring partner.

A fatty tried to start a fight with me back in highschool so I tripped him and kicked his face.

1-0

I've been in 3 as well. First one was with this kid Brandon. I just hooked him in the fucking face and pounced on him. Then my friends told me to hit him again, I did. He passed out.. Lol. Second time was this kid on the bus. I just through a straight right to his mouth and that was it. Third time was my brother. I stole a bottle of liquor from the house that turned out to be his. I was gonna pay him 20 bucks later that evening but instead he gets pissed, comes up to my friends house and try's to fight me. I just worked all day and I'm high as shit when he just walks in. He pulls up with his nerdy ass Jew friend who is terribly awkward. Story short, I punch him the face a lot and I fall. He throws my wallet out of my pocket into a storm drain, 250$ gone.. And my social.. He gets on top and starts throwing these pussy ass punches, I just covered my head. Got out from underneath and just walked away. The next morning he beats me in the back of the head with a frying pan, then continues to basically hold me hostage with a frying pan since he can't actually kick my ass. It was the gayest shit, he was just butthurt because his face was all fucked up from the day before and I was fine. Kinda personal but yep that happened. He moved out after I told him his GF kept flirting with me.. She's a massive slut and he's going to get his heart broken but that's his endeavor. We fought another time after that, he just sucker punched me in the face so I throw him on the ground and just hold him there then let him go saying there was no need to hit him. Fucking regret that shit but it's fine, I'm a lot bigger than him so I think he realizes he's gotta tone that shit down with me, kind the reason I didn't hit him in the first place. Getting too big to do that sorta shit, benching 175 for and OHP at 135.. I can probably hit pretty hard.

Clearly a bait thread but whatever.

Fighting is for poor people and niggers.

If you are serious about defending yourself, get your CC permit and buy a pistol that is reliable and you like. Learn how to use that pistol. Practice, practice, practice. Enjoy being able to defend yourself, your property and your family.

haha good one my man

My brother keeps trying to tell me a taser is just as good as a gun.. Fucking lol. It has one shot and tasers seriously don't work like they do in the movies. Opinion?

Strength helps. If you can throw a punch with a lot more strength behind it you can win more easily.

It's two things in my experience:

1. Throw the first punch
2. Hit them as hard as you can

I used to get into fights all the time before I got strong and it was hard to actually win them because I could punch them as hard as I could it wouldnt do any damage. After I got strong, I didnt get into as many fights as before, but when I did I typically only needed one punch in.

>benching 175 for and OHP at 135
I feel like your bench is incredibly lacking for someone with a >lmao1plaet OHP

It's all about technique. You are stronger now, ok, but you weigh more and even a punch with poor technique will have more weigh behind it. Learn proper technique and you will see the difference.

Now get a strong guy with no technique, trying to "put strength" into his punch (which usually means arm punching) and a smaller guy, trained in boxing, and compare both punches. The smaller will be hitting harder, unless he weighs as much as kid.

He got into a fighter after an accident. What world do you live in where someone probably 5 feet away from you has such a shit reaction time they don't kick your brain in while you pull out your pistol. Police work on the 21 foot rule but I'm sure you're few times at the gun range and weekend course to get a CC turned you into a highly trained killer.

You walking around with your safety off and one in the chamber? Cus the only thing you're gonna shoot is yourself.

OP learn to fight or learn to not be an asshole who gets into fights. Get a gun if you want one but it ain't gonna help you these situations. It would help in a road rage case of someone getting out of a car with a bat or a knife where you have distance.

never fight a redneck unless you outnumber the redneck
and be polite

>You walking around with your safety off and one in the chamber? Cus the only thing you're gonna shoot is yourself.
You ever heard of this amazing thing called a holster? Thats literally how you CC.
And I'm sure ZimZams gun was of no use to him when Trayboon was on top of him, pounding his head into the sidewalk.

I have never lost a fight but I don't really try to get into them and try to walk away when I can.
I dabbled in several martial arts when I was younger and got to the top nationally for my weight and age class in 2 of them. So in my eyes it seems unfair. Plus it's usually out at bars and I don't really drink so I'm normally quite sober compared to them.
It's "those guys" in bars try to pick fights because "he's just big he doesn't know how to fight" the 3 or 4 of them that actually maned up and hit me I sat then on their arse and walked away. I wouldn't say I have been in a really fight 2bh

Thanks for reading my story

I read your story senpai. It was kinda boring but I read it anyway.

Max kek

I'm guessing this was the first time you fought anyone? Low IQ violent jerks kind of fight all the time.

What happened to you is the equivalent of trying to take someone on any kind of challenge, except that the other person is *trained* and you're not. It doesn't matter if you're strong or not if you don't know how to apply it.

So if you don't want it to happen again, either stay out of fights or actually train for them. Idiot.

Cant say that because I have actually been in FIGHTS instead of having few situations.

Fighting is about speed, not about strenght. Even a small object moving fast will have lots of force, okay?
Also, this

>I thought strength was important in a fight

So troll thread right?

You're saying the redneck was a practised martial artist?

No, you fucking Naruto fanboy. Speed isn't important at all in a streetfight. Punch first and punch hard, that's the only thing that matters.

If you come across some MMA champ, then yeah he's going to fuck you up. But most people will be seriously disorientated if you just punch them in the face.

Plus people will often break up the fight or call the cops after the first couple of punches.

>Speed isn't important
>Punch first

7 - 1

Brazilian?

>What is farmboy strength?
Physical work is great for biomechanics. Therefore, farmers will always seem extremely strong for their size.

Top keeeeeek

Hayaye!!!!!

Avg farmboy

No a taser is no substitute for a gun.

What if you miss? what if it fails? what if there is more than one attacker?

this

assuming a fight is between 2 non trained guys, the guy who is more aggressive and has less restraint will almost always wint

I have never lost a fight in my life either. Pic related is me.

Are you retarded?

1. It takes way less practice to become competent in the use of a firearm. It takes lots of martial arts training, of whatever variety, for it to become useful.

2. Why wouldn't you have a round in the chamber? You know that you don't just stick the gun down the front of your pants waistband. They have these things called holsters.

3. Why would I let someone approach to within 5 feet if I feel the need to use my gun?

4. A gun is much more helpful than knowing how to fight. What are you going to do against multiple threats, someone significantly larger or stronger than you, someone with more training or someone with a gun themselves?

Cleatus is the new Chad

Size has nothing to do with fighting.

When I was in kickboxing one of the teachers was a small flimsy motherfucker but he was good at fighting - and a very fibrous body, strong but not big. You don't want a big body to fight anyway, you'll wear out quicker.

Sounds like bullshit and most skateboarders are the biggest pussies

youtube.com/watch?v=VZSv4HlyfIo

Too much weight lifting not enough speedwork, useless prick!

Doesn't Texas have a stand your ground rule? If someone is gonna beat you in a fair fight you can just shoot them, its what makes America great.

Except the guy who is actually Veeky Forums won....

tbqh didnt really seem like you need BJJ for that. can just chokehold him

This is why I always bring a knife with me wherever I go.

I should have lost because he was choking me out but I bit him.

No rules nigga.

>get bitten
>stops choking
Either that dude was real pussy, or you are fucking jaws.

wew

>thinks strength=fighting skill
You're more retarded than this "redneck" you speaking of. Sad part is there a lot of guys on this board similarly stupid. Don't judge a ninja by their cover, fighting skill is pretty irrelevant to strength

This tee bee h.
You think a guy like piana or Coleman wouldn't fold faster than a picnic chair if you grabbed them by the stones and gave them a good squeeze n twist?

Bad example though i guess, it'd be a pretty small target on those guys but you get the picture, right?

>things I never said
>I like to be unsafe and paranoid followed by things I never said part 2.
>I pull out my gun after a traffic accident and scream, "stay back" like a god damn autist
>I make fictional scenarios

But let's discuss it, what are you gonna go against multiple attackers, someone bigger than you or someone with a gun? If someone has a gun and you decide, "nows my time to be a hero !" and pull out your gun you just became a homicide statistic. You act like criminals let you know they're coming for you and give you time to unholster your gun. Life isn't a movie you. Take a trip Baltimore you can see people with guns get stabbed to death because they didn't have time to draw their gun. Or see people with guns on them get shot by someone who already had it out.

But way to ignore the fact I described concealed carry as good in situations where you have distance and time.

he's saying the redneck was obviously way more experienced in fights than OP

>actually considering the dude without a shirt Veeky Forums

pls

hahahaha love this meme

Who keeps their social in their wallet wtf. Get a file cabinet.

you don't need to lift or have martial arts experience in a street fight

All you need is a well-placed pipe bomb

Yeah I would imagine it is hard to get into fights when you never leave your basement

I know that feel OP. My pride hurt more than my nose desu

>sneaks up behind the guy to get him into a chokehold
bitch move desu

You look sad user

CHAD
H
A
D

>chad
>getting rekt
pick one
chads never lose

looks like you're still fighting depression

Mirin facial aesthetics. Please spit on me
No homo

Except against cleetus it seems.

kek

If you're not specifically trained in any martial art /fighting technique, it boils down to how many fights you've lost. I knew a kid who looked like he did nothing but play video games in a basement all day and eat celery, pasty white skinny motherfucker, 5'6 ish, probably 100-110 lbs max He was king for a week when he annihilated the varsity linebacker (we were in 9th grade btw) info about the linebacker; easy 6'1, at least 210 lbs. The linebacker just kept punching and the kid kept getting back up and laughing. That crazy motherfucker took so many punches. Long story short linebacker got worn out, then skinny pretty del kid wrecked his shit. Turned out he had a physically abusive family so pain wasn't shit to him. Everyone's got their advantages.

Pre-dyel* fucking phone.

Has any Veeky Forumsizen who trains a martial art (or some contact sport for that matter) ever been outnumbered in a fight? I always wonder how those turn out when you can hold your own.

run away dumbass

you are not jackie chan + any of those guys could have a knife/gun/pipe bomb

>I thought strenght was important in a fight, how did a DYEL beat me?
because you're an idiot who has idiot thoughts.

t.anime

learn to punch while walking backwards, very useful skill in boxing or whatever as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=RO4u3sDKoLw

god I love theses

nice