Squatting with proper form

>squatting with proper form
>drinking lots of water
>always breathing out on the way up
>STILL getting light headed

WTF I thought I was going to pass out today and had to skip my last set. I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF THIS. What can I do?

breathe through your nose nigger, not your mouth

never breath out on the way up on a squat...

keep your core tight and and exhale at the top of the rep

That's what I was doing before but someone suggested I shouldn't hold my breath for so long.

Google valsava maneuver,L2 breathe nigger

Might be something other then you're form bro, could be your hydration level, or blood suger.

they're retarded, you probably have some breathing issues but you definitely shouldn't exhale as your repping it out.

Never heard of this, will look into it.

Thanks.

>could be your hydration level
I'm literally drinking water after every set. I'm taking creatine though which I hear requires you to drink lots of water so maybe it's still not enough...

>or blood suger
Even if all my life I've never had a problem with this (used to swim competitively and run a lot), except for times I've stood up too fast, and don't have diabetes?

It happened to me too.
Light headed after difficult sets, after standing up too fast.
Just eat more salt, pal.

You probably just have low blood pressure. If you feel like you're going to pass out, you can recover quickly by bending over at the waist to get the blood back to your brain. I have to use that trick every now and then myself.

If it's heavy weights and you are using proper form, it's just high blood pressure. Everyone's BP goes through the roof when lifting heavy. If you ever find a way to check it after a heavy set, it should show you ranges way past hypertension.

This happens when you do huge compound movements like deadlift, squats, t-bar rows, etc...

lightheadedness = low blood pressure

his face should be red

Back when I used to run, my face would always be pale after a race. Have I had a low blood pressure problem my entire life without realizing it? Of course that was cardio, not heavy lifting.

shit, this happens to me with good mornings. also breathing properly and hydrating between sets like crazy.

as for everyone saying low blood pressure... i take DMAA, shouldn't that shit be spiking my blood pressure?

Low pressure from the head but high elsewhere. The blood all rushes too the muscles not the brain. It's a symptom of having exerted a lot of muscles

DO NOT TAKE PRE WORKOUT AND SQUAT. the vaso dilators will make you feel like you're gonna have an aneurysm. i used to have this problem and i stopped scoopio

>PRE WORKOUT AND SQU AT
i did this for the first time on wednesday having got a free sample of pre workout. managed to get through my sets ok, but felt feint immediately afterwards.

that's the best feeling tbqh.

>I'm literally drinking water after every set
The memes are real

Go to bed, Pete.

Stop drinking so much water you nub, it's diluting your electrolytes etc. It's literally proven to cause dizziness and exhaustion.

>listing t-bar rows amongst deadlifts and squats

I have this too and it's hindering my lifts because I'm scared to commit now.
Recently I passed out for a while after deadlifts at the gym, not fun.

Are you taking creatine? My m8 was taking it and he had the exact same problem. You have to drink gallons of water when you're on it apparently, and he decided to just stop taking it instead because he's a dyel scrub.

Anyone else's vision go brown during squats?

Why does this happen?

Learn how to hyperventilate... user did you skip breathe day?

Stop being obese and do some cardio

Leaving humanity behind

this happens to me when i do the Press
everytime on the 2nd rep i get really light headed usually cuz im not breathing properly maybe cuz im relying on a belt to keep me tight n shit

Almost passed out as I was locking out a new deadlift 1RM last week, vision went all dark and fuzzy. Very strange feel

Wait. Seriously?
I always breath going down and exhale coming up