Do any of you really believe this or is it fake?

Do any of you really believe this or is it fake?

Yes, but I believe everything...

So that means you would believe that beer is purely toxic

Yes

But Scooby said alcohol kills your gains

There's also liver damage fact that being drunk sucks.

yes, but it is coincidental, you get much more of the nutrients they mentioned from other foods or supplements. ultimately the alchool is unhealthy, not the other 95% of the beer.

Typical 'x consumable is great' trash
>find what little nutrients the thing has
>claim benefits compared to someone who lacks said nutrients

You could make a similar poster for doritos and mountain dew if you wanted to.

I don't know if all of this is true, but I've been lifting for two years, and I drink 3-7 beers everyday, and it hasn't at all fucked with my gains.

since the warm weather came back i drink beer every day and it makes 0 difference desu

>provides b-group viamins
Whichis bullshit since alcohol leeches thiamine, which a lack of is linked to Wernicke-Korsakoff Syndrome--a common condition in alcoholics that they commonly call "wet brain".

I heard they fortify certain alcoholic drinks with b12 so not all the alcoholic homeless people end up like retards

Obviously your post is proof that is not true since thiamine is B1.

It's real. In Europe, alcohol-free beer is praised as an isotonic drink for athletes.

Any positives that are ascribed to alcoholic beverages are at the same time coutnered by the alcohol itself in terms of health.

A few beers every weekend or so will not hurt your gains, but don't fall for the alcoholic shit can be healthy for you meme.

dis my niggas

Get a load of this fucking nerd

the parts under nutrition and kidneys are legit. I don't know about the rest.

Look at the nutrient assays for brewers yeast, that shit is a god tier supplement.

I knew a guy with chronic stones. His doctor told him to have a few beers a week to flush his kidneys. Alcohol deactivates anti-diuretic hormone causing a large amount of fluid to simply pass through the kidney instead of being filtered where mineral buildup can occur.

>Oh shit, he blew the stinkin' thinkin' alcoholic logic right the fuck out! I cannot rationalize around this guy! Okay! I'll call him a nerd! That'll show him how toght I am and how wrong he is!

>triggered nerd

You can't say that until you've tried going without alcohol at all