O shit waddup

O shit waddup

I was just at the gym and this qt female Indian girl was there by herself, I smiled when I walked by and proceeded to run on the treadmills a few spots beside her, she took off her headphones and was liek

>I'm glad you came in here cause it's scary being here by yourself at night :)

Does she wanna fug?

0/10

Indian here since she talked to you it obviously means she wants you to rape her in the locker room.

Im srs why would I lie on the Internet?
Are Indian girls sloots?

Indian = hairy arms and box

Enjoy the stink.

if you are white yes. Indians love white people in general.

Dude stay away from Elizabeth Warren, she's a massive sloot.

>just joined a gym
>gets hit on

>been lifting for over a year
>talked to 0 girls

>posts pic of "attractive indian"
>attractive only because of European features
If you want an Indian gf I hope you don't mind waking up to find her poo everywhere but inside the toilet...

>any good looking girl has European features
>as if non-white girls are incapable of beauty without white mutt genes

Yeah go fuck your self, she probably northern Indian with some Persian genes.

I understood that reference

Yea I've been lifting for a month now, my first week I have a girl who comes and puts a mat beside me, starts doing her abs and her friend comes over, they start playing on their phone and the one girl stick her ass in the air while on the mat. Fuck I was so hard.

>as if non-white girls are incapable of beauty without white mutt genes
[Citations needed]

No... sure some girls can be pretty without being mixed but whenever somebody post pics of an attractive "non white" they're usually ironically mixed with European.

Thanks for clarifying non european girls can be attractive dipshit most girls that are attractive have european features

>european features
north Indians are aryans you fucking mongol retard.

Indians especially high caste and the ones in the north are descendants of the Aryans so of course they look european, why do you think afghans and Iranians have blue eyes?

>pajeets trying to look like they shit in a toilet
10/10

>thanks for clarifying non european girls can be attractive dipshit most girls that are attractive have european features
Rude... I was trying to be polite and agree with you jerk.

>that pic
>aryan
Those dudes are not aryan friendo. They are mulatto at best. This however is sadly the likey the fate of the white race if current trends continue. I don't really want to derail thread though so I'll just leave it at that.

>why do you think afghans and Iranians have blue eyes?
Because of European features of course. That's my point lol.

Fijian Indian women look as fuck t b h

HOT*

but those are what the Iranians, afghans and Indians look like? blue eyes are not exclusive to Europeans, just because many people are ignorant and think all Arabs and Indians have dark skin and brown eyes doesn't make it true.
they have Aryan blood.

he source of the English word Aryan comes from the Sanskrit word ārya, which is the self-designation used by the Vedic Indic people who migrated into the Indian subcontinent about 1500 BCE. The Sanskrit term has a cognate in the Iranian word arya, which is also a self-designation. Both the Sanskrit and the Iranian terms descend from a form ārya that was used by the Indo-Iranian tribes to refer to themselves, a tem which is also connected to the source of the country-name Iran, from a phrase meaning “Kingdom of the Aryans”.

Iranians are actually the original aryans.

>blue eyes are not exclusive to Europeans
But aren't they? I was under the impression that "indians" or any "non white" race with light skin/colored eyes were a result of crossbreeding with aryans. So saying colored eyes aren't exclusive to European/Aryan people's because "non whites" have them is sort of stupid because the reason these "non whites" have colored eyes are from mixing with European/aryan people...

Aryans, the historical ethnic group, aren't exactly European.

I'll be honest I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to this shit so maybe I'm sounding stupid but I feel like they aren't really aryan or white. Perhaps they coined the term but how long ago was that and how much race mixing has occurred between now and then? Just look at them, they look like a mulatto race.

Ahh I thought maybe that was causing some confusion. I'm not entirely sure what the exact defenition of european/aryans are. I know they are both used when talking about whites but yeah I don't fully understand the terms so that's just ignorance on my part. When I say european/aryan I'm mostly just trying to say "white".

"Aryan" is only used to describe white Europeans by people who have no understanding of history or biology.

The historical Aryans, who did exist, are still more or less around. They're Persians/Iranians. Not Europeans.

American education everyone

This picture is photoshopped.

Everything is photoshopped nowadays :(

This is false

They are literally Aryans. Iran means something like "land of the Aryans." When Nazis started referring to Aryans, they were referring to a hypothetical pure white stock from the supposed homeland of the Indo-European language from which nearly all western languages (and in the way that language influences them, cultures) are derived from.

Ever heard of a white person being referred to as Caucasian? Basically the same shit - the term refers to the Caucasus mountains which are close by and again refer to the linguistic origins of western civilization.

Modern Iranians are significantly less white than their ancestors due to various admixtures (Mongol, Arabic, etc.) but to say an Iranian isn't Aryan just means you're misinformed.

:^) murrica

Good question, i too had an experience like this -

I was at the gym by myself then an indian girl came in, looked around, saw me and went on the treadmill right next to me.
When i finished i took off my headphones and she turned to me and said
" ARK GALAHLAHLAHLAH OOOGGA BOOOGAAAAAAA LALALALALALALALALALALA"

Does she want to make love with me ?

this one is too, unfortunately

>qt female Indian girl

2/10 made me reply, see me after class.

those are clearly pajeets

If you got the courage OP you could prolly fug

This argument is always retarded
If the girl isn't european then her features aren't european

there is this indian girl at my gym that look like mia khalifa but without the weird nose, slimmer body went up to her and started a conversation and now are gym fuck buddies

>Indian

What?

STACY eats QUINOA and looks GREAT while YOU do IIFYM and MASTURBATE.

I believe you

ya i didnt know what to say, i dont really feel like talking while i lift cause i push myself quite hard, especially when i go after a full shift im just in the mood to focus and lift, she did say bye to me tho and i said see ya later

If a black lab breads with a German Shepard and the pups are brown with pointy ears do the pups not have German Shepard features?
Fucking idiot...

>gymshark

I'd predate her ass if you guys know where I'm getting at

>If a black lab breads with a German Shepard

The offspring would be at least twice as smart as you.

Do you have the original?

Breeds*
Learn to spell before you call me stupid you dumb retard...

>on train commuting home from work
>see a group of Indian dourists board after my stop
>look not from around here but they have that upper class bearing and could be the children of some pajeet I would be working for in the future
>this was days after the designated shitting streets incident on /int/
>smile with shit eating grin and stifle rising desire to laugh
>pajeet gril smiles back
>cant stop smiling because A FUCKING WAGON WHEEL
>she keeps smiling at me until she got off
>Indians

qt
indian
pick one

there are indian qts, the one from slumdog millionaire is literally hot af 10/10

I thought they were called gypsies?

Bro what the fuck are you on?
>Muh north indians and japanese are aryan!!!

Indian here, male, all white sloots want me, I go to a club and there's on average 3 women who dance with me/try to grind on me etc. Too bad I have a preference for Indian women and none of them want me for some reason. Why can't you guys stick to your own kind assholes.

Because white master race is ideal to most other races.

Europeans are not Aryans. Only we ,The Indians and to an extent the Greeks are.

>talking to a qt Thai girl
>her name is Natty

SHE'S THE ONE

And there's me stealing your women, gg man.

sweat fetisht reporting in
hngggggggg

>Retard doesn't know that Indians are Caucasian
They're more "European" than slavs

I would probably never fuck an Indian girl but they're so submissive it is really hot to think about raping them.

I feel your pain, pajeet.

The term "aryan" used by nazis refers to a mythical nordic race that travelled from northern europe and became the aryans of Iran, India but also Romans, ancient greeks and various other ruling classes.

>she

Nordics have nothing to do with Aryan, nor did Nordics have any civilization. The Nazi were delusional and used that word because for most of history Germans contributed nothing until only recent times. Hence there insecurities about racial heritage. Its the same with Afro-centrists that come up with insane racial origins and other nonsense

Fuck an Indian girl if you ever get the chance. They usually eat a lot of veggies, so they taste nice.

Only the trash friend, only the trash. White "women" that date non whites are mentally deranged in some way shape or form unless you're a literal 10/10 of your ethnicity

It's funny because the one who spelled it wrong was you and he just quoted you
So you're basically calling yourself a retard you retard

>where is my vote

in the trash