/PUA/ - Seduction, Pickup and Self Improvement General

So you're improving yourself physically - but what about socially? Discuss self improvement and pickup here. Anyone here successfully escape forever alone status?

>pua
Stopped reading.
Kill yourself

Just bee ur self

>pua

Get a load of this faggot.

LMAOO NICE FACE SWAP BRAH LOL I JUST LOVE SNAPCHAT DUDE

I remember I first discovered PUA.

I started hooking up with tons girls all the time once I started "approaching".

But after about 2 months of doing this shit at bars and parties I realized that it wasn't any bullshit "pickup tricks" that I learned online. It was just the fact that I was approaching girls in the first place.

They were right when they said that 80% of the results will be seen with 20% of the effort.

The truth is that most of the time girls won't like you, but sometimes they will, and all you need to do is start talking to girls a lot and eventually you'll meet someone.

Faggot.

truth. RSD gave me the push i needed to get pussy, i dropped all the game cause i realized it wasnt necessary and actually toxic and manipulative.

how do you approach? isn't it kinda weird to go up to randoms you don't know

i honestly never approach girls, i just have my own fun and shoot the shit, im really casual, ive always been lucky i guess cause a lot of girls have approached me and made an opening some way, its easiest with a circle of friends, liquid courage helps but isnt necessary, also MDMA when i used to do it.

What was your success rate in just blind approaching?

for example when youre in a group and a girl is talking, made eye contact and listen to her speak, nod your head and smile when she makes eye contact with you, maybe add something, say yea etc. really simple shit. that gets the both of you used to each other, and from there its baby steps. slowly evolves into a friendship where you guys talk more, then youre comfortable with her to make a move, dont rush it.

height and looks/10 ?
I'm convinced that if you're 6 foot plus with a good face, all this stuff is just mental masturbation.

1%

Depends on whether it was day or night.

My night game was insane after about two months of it. I was a fuck close rate of about 1 in 10 approaches.

My day game was always abysmal and never improved. I only ever got a fuck close on maybe 1 in 100.

I like to compare PUA to poker.

You are dealt a hand and its easy to fuck up your chances of winning in poker and loss is inevitable in that game. However, if you play your hand right you just might win sometimes.

You're both horrible at poker and at pick ups.

In parties of conversation, avoid a frequent and excessive mention of your own actions and dangers. For, however agreeable it may be to yourself to mention the risks you have run, it is not equally agreeable to others to hear your adventures. Avoid, likewise, an endeavor to excite laughter. For this is a slippery point, which may throw you into vulgar manners, and, besides, may be apt to lessen you in the esteem of your acquaintance. Approaches to indecent discourse are likewise dangerous. Whenever, therefore, anything of this sort happens, if there be a proper opportunity, rebuke him who makes advances that way; or, at least, by silence and blushing and a forbidding look, show yourself to be displeased by such talk.

Remember that you are an actor in a drama, of such a kind as the author pleases to make it. If short, of a short one; if long, of a long one. If it is his pleasure you should act a poor man, a cripple, a governor, or a private person, see that you act it naturally. For this is your business, to act well the character assigned you; to choose it is another's.

Don't allow your laughter be much, nor on many occasions, nor profuse.

Be for the most part silent, or speak merely what is necessary, and in few words. We may, however, enter, though sparingly, into discourse sometimes when occasion calls for it, but not on any of the common subjects, of gladiators, or horse races, or athletic champions, or feasts, the vulgar topics of conversation; but principally not of men, so as either to blame, or praise, or make comparisons. If you are able, then, by your own conversation bring over that of your company to proper subjects; but, if you happen to be taken among strangers, be silent.

Epictetus has helped me

>/PUA/
Leave

Tip fedora

Depends on the situation but just being genuinely friendly and saying hi works if the girl thinks you're attractive.

If she doesn't nothing will work unless you change her mind by 1) Showing extreme wealth or 2) Showing extremely high social status.

Just be nice and not a dick, if she's not interested take it like a man and move on to the next one.

You'll get shot down a lot but you absolutely will meet cute girls this way, and depending on where you do it they're more likely to be compatible than if you meet off the internet too.

Don't do this, don't become friends, if you become friends you waited too long.

>be shut in video game nerd for entire life
>start lifting and practicing approaches
>start going downtown on the weekends and meeting gorgeous women

most fun I've had in a long time. it's fucking terrifying but so exhilarating

>Depends on the situation but just being genuinely friendly and saying hi works if the girl thinks you're attractive.

>Just be nice

fedora_tip.jpg

Make eye contact, smile (two most important things)
When you're talking to her try to keep her talking but don't be desperate while doing it. Ask her questions about her life, what she likes. Opinions are best for conversation material.

Make your intentions with her very clear, no one likes a creepy 'friend' but try not to be too pushy about it. Start small then work your way up if she responds positively (touching her elbow after a joke etc)

Don't think about it too much, don't be a weirdo. You'll get better over time but you have to start somewhere.

There's obviously way more to it but this is the stuff I think everyone should be on the same page about

I think James marshal and his team are better. They are more about building up a social life/self worth that ginger fag comes across as a try hard and cringy to me and all the technique stuff can be summed up with don't be autistic.

Basically yeah, you have to somewhat decent looking

get a coach. when you pay a nigga to push you, your dollar goes very far, much unlike you solo.

either that or go with wingman. i highly suggest people don't do it solo, it's just so excruciatingly difficult for most people.

what an embarrassing thread lol

The joke is, it's a non-advice. If one was already attractive enough to get girls that way they would already be pounding pussy.

Not the same guy but pls enlighten us

What did you expect? Contemporary male behavior is so unabashedly appalling on all levels; nu-males, fedoras, furries, etc.

The second someone decides to question their own behavior from an objective standpoint, you continue to berate them for trying to attempt to return to any semblance normality.

I often find that normies are some of the worst people, not because it is intentional but because they don't know any better. They cannot fathom what goes through an autistic person's head, and so they must project their thought patterns onto them.

fucking autist get out of here

This.

Firstly it has nothing to do with fitness so really should be in one of the other boards.

Secondly PUA is a load of chit, you don't get women with pick up lines, you meet them through either work or friends, 90% of non-relationship hook-ups happen over time, not from cold approaching some girl in a bar, they happen from meeting people and letting attraction build over time you donuts.

Cold approach is for complete retards or complete retards, you already know which one you are otherwise you wouldn't be here.

Get a nice car.

Get a nice haircut.

Dont speak like an autist.

Worked for my fatass to get a 8/10 skinny big booty cutie.

>hurdur she just likes your car

Well I just like fuckin her, everybody wins.

Pickup lines are a meme and almost always fail

In fact, it takes a true Chad to use a pickup line and not fail, but after he uses it, he will cease to remain Alpha.

Talking to a girl normally is the only solution.

If she's out of your league (or not but is stuck up), you must surpass her by several leagues.

To get the best girl this is done because some men transcend the highest tier female leagues. This is the James Bond sort of league, except he's a beta. Actually think Arnold or Zyzz. There is no female equivalent to them. Natalie Dorner is their late night whim.

>If she's out of your league you must surpass her by several leagues.

it means get fit as fuck

I am fit though.

What next?

Do you go alone or with bros?

I am arone. ;-;

>Secondly PUA is a load of chit, you don't get women with pick up lines,

You are correct but Implying you have to use pickup lines. Infact most PUA's recommend not using scripted lines.

>Cold approach is for complete retards
If a girl is checking you out at a party,bar, on the bus, whatever chances are if you approach you have a very good chance.

I would say your are correct in that complete cold approaching has a lower success rate but you are wrong in saying that it won't work and its good practice for when its a regular approach.

girls don't go for guys in their league

they settle for them

If one of you creeps ever approach me I'm immediately going to walk away.

There's nothing endearing about games and manipulation.