Tfw realized the past 10 months going gym

>tfw realized the past 10 months going gym
>pumping iron and getting stronger by the week has done nothing for me
>im still a lonely guy with no friends
>my day consists of home and then gym.

Why even bother anymore. No one has even congratulated me on my 3 pl8 squat.

Congratz on your 3pl8 squat, we are all going to make it

thats why you have us, you faggot

Some things are in our control and others not. Things in our control are opinion, pursuit, desire, aversion, and, in a word, whatever are our own actions. Things not in our control are body, property, reputation, command, and, in one word, whatever are not our own actions.

Keep powering on

get a job ya lazy bum

Why did you spend 8 months going to a gym and lifting weights if your goal wasn't to get stronger? You probably don't have any friends because your so stupid

How the flying fuck are so many of you socially retarded/friendless? Even at high school the creepy autistic would be school shooters had people they ate lunch with. I was a hyper, clingy and awkward kid when I was younger, and now I'm actually looking forward to days where I don't have any plans. You know what I did? I changed my self. I saw what people didn't like about me and I changed. Fuck you

>all I do now is lift and study for the bar
>user come and visit us in SoCal
>"No"

>what are dating sites?
How the fuck do people have this many issues? I can atleast have some girls who are friends that ive even fucked just from being on dating sites seriosly dude.

i feel ya. but i realized my lack of gf is because my teeth are bad. i can't smile etc etc, just feels bad.
but today i had my first appoitment at the dentist. i will push this through and fix my teeth.

Im like 5/10 looks, having a good body does nothing. I'm also only 5ft11 the whole world is against me.

You're good looking

>your so stupid
W E W
E
W

Son you just need to take some good pictures and get on tinder/bumble

>The semi formal wear/suit pic

> The doing something cool pic. Mine is me in front of an anvil in my blacksmithing apron.

>The I hang out with attractive people pic. Might be hard for you with no friends.

>The holding a medium sized dog accidentally showing off your bicep

uhhuh

>The I hang out with attractive people pic. Might be hard for you with no friends.

Literally impossible

One of the secrets is hang around ugly people as they are going to have attractive people they are friends with.

>inb4 use meetup app

This.
>be DYEL skelly
>6'4 skelly king
>3 pictures
>1 with me smiling with friends
>1 with me and a small dog
>1 thats out in nature
>Stole some jokes of r/tinder for my bio
>3 days later 21 matches
>there not all 10 majority 6-7 but you have to slay a few dragons to get to the princess.

what?

Do you have family? If you're close with your dad or some cousins you can take pictures at a bbq or something.

If you're able to approach a random group of girls at a bar you can ask them to take a pic with you. Tell them you want to send it to a friend to "show him what he's missing." That has actually gotten me a few numbers, and that was when I was a husky 265.

uhhuh...really makes you think

Gratz on your 3 pl8 squat, keep it up user.

Only my immediate family lives in the same country as me. My dad's friends are all much older than me, it wouldn't work. So you want me to go to a bar alone, walk up to a group of attractive girls and lie to them?

That it is, it wouldn't work because none of them are attractive, not because they wouldn't take a picture with me

>lie to them
m8 lying is how you get girls

Yes. Remember when you first started going to the gym and you were worried that everyone was judging you for being a dyel faggot? Then you realized that nobody gives a shit about you because they are too self absorbed to care? Same thing with people out at a bar or club. 2 minutes after you approach if they're not interested they will already have forgotten about you. The worst case scenario you continue to not know someone that literally means nothing to you. Best case you make a friend or go balls deep in a bitch. You're gonna make it.

>oh no why isn't lifting weights fixing all my problems? This was all a lie!
shut the fuck up you sad faggot.

Another victim of the lifting but not working on social gains

>start lifting
>one year later chad 30 pounds more
>fuccboi hairstyle
>fuccboi clothes
>too pussy to hit on girls so girls hit on me at college
>rarely use phone
>dont work
>mire chad body for myself
>waste time doing cardio
>stuttering

After I noticed I wasn't working I just worked a lot, still autistic shy chad who turns into an apple when talked too

How do I control waking up at 3:30 am everyday crying?

>he relies on externality and material
TOP PLEB

CONGRATz ON 3PL8 SQUAT. MIRIN'

Thanks Marcus

shouldve been working on social and brain gains m8

Just do push ups and pull ups daily. Find some cardio you enjoy like cycling or something which is actually fun. Just eat moderately healthy and get on with your life. Pretty easy to stay in shape doing this with basically no effort. Then just get on with your life doing actually important things.