Here is Tibo Inshape, france's most famous internet fitness personality

Here is Tibo Inshape, france's most famous internet fitness personality.

does Veeky Forums think he is natty or not?

what do you think about his physique?

don't see anything that indicates he definitely isn't, so it's possible he's natty. Physique looks nice, needs to work forearms and I'm guessing he has chickenlegs too.

I;m french and never heard of him, why?

no i dont think he is natty

he's got very low body fat all year-long, I think its strange when you see how fat he was for years

With physiques like that it's impossible to tell either way, he could have easily done some prohormone cycles in a couple of those pics and been clean in others. Almost no one who has been in this lifestyle for years truly never touches even pill when they're so easily available. But he's not on a big test-tren-mast stack if that's what you're asking.

You guys are absolutely retarded to even consider that someone with androgen receptors blown out of such proportions has an even 0.1% chance of being natty

Natty until 23. 20ans natty size is most peoples goal pic in good lighting.

you really gonna sit there and tell me is 100% not natty? confirmed for dyel

found the skeptical dyel

>Inshape

I'm going by the pics in OP. I don't care if he cycles on and off or cruises, but the last 2 pics in OP, specially the last one, weren't achieved naturally.

Or do you treat someone who goes on and off as someone who's natural?

>confirmed for dyel
I'm one of the 100% not natty of this board, so odds are I'm considerably bigger than you since one of my butt cheeks has more test in it than you've had in the last couple of months in your body.

Why did it take him seven years to get abs?

>ans

The 23ans pic makes him look a lot bigger than some of the other pics you posted. That pic is definitely flattering lighting and some photoshopping.

All the other photos look within natty limits. Id say he still doesn't have a lot of mass on his legs or arms based on this pic here.

Ans. Years. Annual. Annelid worms. Little rings worms. Anus. Circles. Years are circular. Like earthworms segments and buttholes.

And he had vignt of them. Faggot.

This.

He has the classic roid body. He has a very low body fat but his muscles don't look depleted.

Anyone who thinks this look can be achieved natty is either delusional or just new to lifting.

>Writing a sentence in English with one word in French in order to appear smart

There's a screencap of a facebook conversation where he describes the gear he's taking... don't have it though

Top row of pics = natty
Bottom row = Unnatty

Just look at his fucking delts on the lower set of pics. Obviously started age 20.

He's not natty. He detailed his supplements on his FB page and he is not.

If he's french he's most likely 5'5 or something like that, unless he's from south France

He started steroids at 23

He's mostly known amongst JVcom users.
His channel is exceptionally cringeworthy, I don't know if it's just him or the fact he's spouting memes in my mother tongue.

I think he hasn't started pining properly yet, popping pills only, started 20.

Fitness personality male, 99,9% he's not natty.

Not a single one of those YouTube and instagram fitness retards is natty, not a single one.

I don't know why you can't just educated yourself, it doesn't even fucking matter, he is a fraud who roided for publicity and girls most likely, an he makes money with this lie, I actually think roids are awesome but those angsty low test betas are terrible

DYEL get the fuck out, this is way beyond the natty limit, he must be like 195 lb lean as fuck in the last two pics, this is NOT achievable you retard

Starting earlier is retarded desu

this guy is bigger than me at 16 than i am at 30 im jealous of his genetics lol.

This dude is natty for sure, if you watch his video he is not that big considering how long he has been training