is that what all swedish men look like

No it's an ugly chick from finland i think

About 3 days

that is a 10/10 in finland

Looks like Olivia Wilde

>Fw no fingol gf

yes

>tfw you have been lifting for a year for almost 3 and half years

She is pretty sexy tbqh senpai. I really need to go to Europe some day.

2 years

Hahahahahahahaha she's ugly. I bet you live in the city and use a mora hahahaha

strawpoll.me/10508449

2 years

I look literally exactly the same as I did 2 years ago but with SLIGHTLY less belly fat, but I can bench 140 and squat 165 now. All lifting did for me was make me stronger and nothing else.

Well I mean

Your numbers are pathetic. What did you expect?

Only for 3 serious months, but I'm loving it.

Up 30 pounds, getting mires, several gym regulars have told me I'm really getting there.

Just need a Finnish gf now. Every Finn I know, I'm related to.

Are you supposed to lift every other day or every day?

Wow, rude

Just don't work the same muscles every day and you can work out 6 days a week.

I do "vanity muscles" on M,W,F and Abs/Obliques/Legs on T,Th,Sat. Works well enough for me.

Ive been lifting 4.5 years

I was going to write that he might have wrote that in kg. Its just barely night in europe.

>spent a long ass time in child and adolescent psychiatry
>meet girl
>looks just like pic related
>become best friends
>spend every single minute together
>can't imagine life without her
>user? We need to talk.
>she has to move to another town
>she's not allowed to keep contact to have a fresh start
>we've never talked since
Mini? I hope you're fine.

>Finn
>the human
Pick one

Grill in pic is named Marju.

Dam not sure wether finns are hot or not

They can be.

They need black dick

Ei.

4channers call others cucks
>we are the cucks

Calm down friend. It was merely a joke.

I don't live in finland, it's not my people being cucked.

23 years forcing my ecto body to carry around about 15 pounds of meat it desperately tries to shed whenever I take a week off weights. I try to enjoy the process.

Humour is not a thing in Suomi.

5 years, fallen of the horse a 3 times but never again.
I want a qt like this to hold my hands.

Yeah, I think Marju is adorable.

what are you talking about
I was just making fun of Finnish people dude

this

>Tfw you'll never get to taste that Yellow pussy
>you'll never raise your happa daughters together.

>You will never breed with superior Finnish genetics.

She's a 3/10. Unattractive. Learn Finnish women.

Instead I must just keep my Italian/afrikaans genetics to myself and tissues.

At least you won't have to watch someone you love rot away from Nasu-Hakola like I do.

But user its better to have loved and lost then to never have loved at all.

What is WRONG with finnish people?

I'm talking about family members. The one downfall to being Finnish is all the dementia in our genetics. Alzheimer's and Nasu-Hakola kill all of us.

3 days

i don't lift

So the finnish qt will eventually forgot me?

I don't know if Marju has the same genetics as I my family, but there's a good chance.

Will you remember me through?

I already forgot you.

Will you be my qt user?

I r man.

Does the chick you posted have an instagram account?

Don't know. I pulled Marju's pics from Tumblr.

Cool can I have a link for that then?

It should be Monninen.

This shit just slammed me to the pavement. Actually not going to make it for real.

Been lifting for 2.5 months on brosplit

Bench: 185 5x5
Squat: 225 5x5
Diddly: 305 5x5

Started off distance runner skelly. How's my progress? My numbers are pretty small for the time I've been lifting but I'm trying my best

are you retarded?
the entire point was she isn't a 10/10
you dumb fucking faggot

>tfw black male living in Finland
>Have cute Finnish wife
>Sauna every week, sometimes with her female friends
>No kids, life is peaceful
>Turned down other interest from other Finnish ladies because love wife
>Play videogames and watch movies together while drinking Karu and eating karjalanpiirakkaa

Kyllä

How has the whole Muslim refugees in Yurop situation affected you?

If you mean by racism, in no way whatsoever. Lived here for 2 years now and visited several times before that, it has been cool.

If you mean interactions with the refugees, apart from more people "hanging out" it has been alright. Most are trying to learn the language and are keeping themselves busy by helping out with odd jobs and are integrating through social events.

That is my personal experience though.

>Can't reply correctly

You dishonor Simo

2 weeks

The fuck, I didn't reply to myself. The shame is real man.

Anteeksi Simo!

So are Finns Asians or Europeans?

Whitest genes in Europe.

Except people like
Look very clearly asian. It's like they have Asian facial structures with white people eyes.

3~ years, serious injury, 5 year break due to injury + shitty life circumstances, 6 months, surgery +hyper extended shoulder / minor hernia that did not pass wall. 3 months off, 3 months back on.

Currently 6'1, 180, 18~B.F

Still can't do cardio because it triggers my minor hernia to hurt but I am going to attempt cardio again next month.

Wish me luck brahs
Pro tip: Focus heavily on form and not hurting yourself.

I though this was just a meme.
Lordy

It must be nice living in a country where OP's pic is ugly.

It depends on your current health / body. Everyone is different but a good rule of thumb for beginners is Mon/Wed/Fri for your main split. Back/bicep /Leg Day/ Triceps/chest/shoulders with Tuesday being a cardio day. Do not do cardio before you lift imo.

I'm going to get to the bottom of this, Finland. You're secret wot be safe for long.

on and off 15 years

If you read Martin's 1888 English translation of Kalevala, you'll clear see Finnish Mythology rooted in European thinking with a touch of Russian influence.

The flags in the gif are estonian tho.

5 years +, on and off.
I keep getting distracted and fucking up my goals and diet so I got shit to show for it, except technique.

I'm 31 now, so I'm pretty much going to stay the way I am no matter how hard I lift.

I'm okay with that, as long as I don't need a fucking walker when I'm 80, assuming I don't get killed before then.

And the flags in your mom are American.

Estonians are close enough to Finns that it doesn't matter.

That pic. If you ever come to Estonia, we should bro out / lift (nohomo)

I'm saving up to backpack through Finland, visiting relatives, then Tallink from Turku to Tallinn for laulupidu 2019. (I want to stay at Hotell Viru, KGB spy museum, ftw.)

> 2019

literally

Two weeks
Lifting 5 days a week
Just starting the path of trying to make it

Couldn't afford to go to laulupidu 2014 and it only happens every 5 years.

Oh man, Tallinn is a pretty shitty town, but if Laulupidu is what you're after, then sure.
Btw, I've seen that girl's pics on some shitty estonian dating sites. How the hell did you manage to find em?

4 years. It's just part of my routine now and I hardy progress any more.

If I can fit it in, I *really* also want to hit Pärnu, Tartu and the Seto region.

I found that pic on InterPals.

Pärnu is sweet, but only during the summer. But then again, it's full of tourists in the summertime, much like Veeky Forums. Tartu is where I'm located, def recommend it. No idea about the Seto region, really.

I'm just wanting to go to Seto to see the polyphonic singing. I find it fascinating.

I'll avoid Narva like the plague. I'd probably get dragged over the border like Eston did for flipping off the Russians (fuck them).

I'll look for you if I get to Tartu and buy us a couple of rounds of Viru Valge.

Sehän on Suomi-lanka!

Suomi-kierre?

Mikä vitun kierre?

You seem to know a great deal about Estonia (the Eston reference). Narva, not even once.
I've stopped drinking alcohol since May for various reasons but we can have a rad deadlifting session instead.

Sorry, my Finnish is still bad (my Estonian is worse). Doesn't kierre mean "thread"?

I follow Estonian culture and news religiously. I am very much in love with Estonia, moreso than my parent's native Finland.

Not really. It's like the spiral part on a screw. Unless that is called thread in English

Who is this semen demon? inb4mmarjunothelpful

Nifty. God-speed, fellow Veeky Forumsizen, I wish you cheap travels and that only the most beautiful Estonian girls (there are many) would cross your path on the journey to Eesti.