It's there any workout footage of him? I heard there are training clips but can't find any

It's there any workout footage of him? I heard there are training clips but can't find any

+ General Goal Thread I guess?

Other urls found in this thread:

mensfitness.com/training/workout-routines/zac-efron-workout-baywatch-body-program
youtube.com/watch?v=Trq1y90JN7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

should train triceps

i read he doing zero carb diet

he aint natty like all of the holly wood bums

Why the hell did he get in such good shape all of a sudden? Is it for a role or something?

This is his best picture and everyone is flipping shit about him not being natty.
He really doesn't look big, looks like he got a nice bicep pump but that's pretty much it
Arms are his best part, probably he's running some test or something but doesn't look roided out, just has big arms

he got sober and did a cycle for a role

He's been slowly building for a long time. He's natty. This wasn't overnight. Celebrities have easy access to steroids, but they also have even easier access to: Healthy food prepared by a chef, trainers, private gyms, time. TIME being one of the biggest. If your job was to be fit for a role, you'd look like this too, without roids. He has a literal 24hrs to devote to his body before shooting begins.

Everyone seems to forget he is a turbo manlet, he could be natty but I dunno why someone would bother with being natty when their livelihood depends on their physique

youre an idiot

afaik hes not even pretending to be natty

thats what i believe too, he isnt that big and only 5´9 or something, with low bodyfat and a pump like in these pics he looks great of course

>he-he isn't that big
>he doesn't roid
>if you roid you end up looking just like Arnold

People on here are mentally fucked in the head from all them cocks they have sucked. Quite the dense cunts in here.

he's in the new baywatch movie

>time
all that extra time only matters if you can recover faster than normal thanks to steroids.

He's not better looking than me. He might be in better shape (if you consider manlet muscles in shape), have more money, fame, success, etc but he's not better looking than me, he's a manlet. Im 6'2 I am more attractive to women on a primal level.

i think that is very unlikely - post pic. gayfag here and I will rate. money and fame aside he is still very handsome (he is famous in large part *because* of how handsome he is). If you are more attractive than he is you are likely to be a professional model or someone who earns money of their looks. are you?

>I am more attractive to women on a primal level
>This is what lanklets believe

Post a side by side pic

>primal level
Forgot about this pasta

>zac-efron
mensfitness.com/training/workout-routines/zac-efron-workout-baywatch-body-program

>maybe these buzzwords will help me fit in

youtube.com/watch?v=Trq1y90JN7Y

"According to Efron’s trainer, Patrick Murphy, the actor reached 5% body fat after just 12 weeks of training."

lol

starting point not mentioned

What do you not understand about me being 6'2 and being more attractive on a primal level? He's a manlet.

waiting for pic

jesus i cant stand videos like this.

>"HE'S NOT ON ROIDS U JUST DONT UNDERSTAND HARD WORK!"

why cant we just accept that many actors use steroids? it is seriously creating a false standard that so many young guys fall for. next you're gonna tell me the 47 year old bigger-than-WWE-fame Dwayne Johnson is natty too?

pic related. 61 year old JK simmons prepping for a role. All you need is whey and discipline!

where do you see big arms? are you stupid?

Jfc the rock is 47??

>mfw if even Veeky Forums thinks this kid is on roids, I'm officially starting to leave humanity

feels good to be have something that other people think is unattainable.

>when the steroid pump starts to wear off

yea and there are legit people out there who say he's natty. "he's had years to gain muscle! look how much he eats! He's the hardest working guy in hollywood!"

how can people look at guys who are similar to stallone and arnold in their prime and claim natty, when they've admitted to roiding like crazy. same goes for the instagram fit community (looking at you jeff). It really does a disservice to the kids who can never achieve what they have through hard work alone.

remember, Hulk Hogan claimed he just ate red meat and vitamins.

pics nigga

You can literally google image him and see him develop over the past 4 YEARS.

Anything else you read in this thread is just Veeky Forums being stuck in dyel

that argument is more worthless than anything I could ever come up with if I tried my best

Look at the size of the veins in his arms! He's definitely on something.