Looking like a cuck

I look exactly like this faggot right there.

How do I become more masculine, when I have a bitch face?

Can you grow a beard?

Start by not having that fucking awful haircut. Get some contacts as well.

take off glasses

brush hair back, give it some volume

build muscle mass

Scowl

Which faggor between the two

>tfw no gf that looks like a trap
My life feels incomplete.

Wtf are you on about that guy has masculine features. Lose the glasses, beta fringe and beta expression bam youre masculine dude.

Cut hair, get rid of retarded glasses, stop dressing like a boy

If indeed you look like pic related, your jaw should actually be fine, but if you're dissatisfied with your current jaw, start doing exercises and chew gum often. Works.

Nope.

Okay.

>Wtf are you on about that guy has masculine features.

You rarely go out, I can tell.

Okay.

Jeff Seid has a cuck face, but he turned himself into a Chad. Simple answer, quit being a little bitch. Long answer lift more, give a shit less, dress like you didn't just crawl out of Veeky Forumss anorexic sex dungeon, get a job, earn some money, start a family, do things you're passionate about.

>White
>Doesn't get in to nazi mode

Be nazi mode faggot.

shave your head. serious. it's the best thing you can do which will make you instantly look more masculine. take off those faggy glasses and lift too.

If you start by hating yourself and the way you look, you're going to appear just as unattractive as you think you are. Be confident, learn to appreciate what you have and take care of it by lifting weights and eating clean. Also, a haircut probably wouldn't kill you. Lol

not oh-pee, but I need glasses to see. what are some alpha choices? I was thinking of some rounded metal frames instead of what I got now.

I think smaller frames are generally more masculine. I'm basing this assumption off of the fact that my gf looks great in large-frame glasses, maybe not the best metric to judge by.....

proper tongue posture

0 mouth breathing

dropping bf%

Get a heterosexual haircut

actually lift and produce some testosterone

Just make your mind up if you want this. It wont be easy and it wont be comfortable at all. For starters it's just one important step:

>get into lifting (read the sticky)
>seriously, get into that fucking Veeky Forums lifestyle and start lifting (read the fucking sticky and understand what it means for you)

everything else will just come naturally. eventually you will feel the urge to improve again which leads to
>accessory excercises like stretching, fixing your body posture, tongue posture, kegels, ...
>losing the glasses, get some contacs
>better hairstyle
>better sense of fashion
>body hygiene
>more aware of passions and hobbies
>social autism

>dress like you didn't just crawl out of Veeky Forumss anorexic sex dungeon
kek

buzzcut, lose glasses grow stubble

Get shorter hair. Better posture and some self confidence

yeah that's what I think metal would achieve. too small would look dorky though

What is proper tongue posture?

Lose the faggot glasses and wear a classier pair. Or just go for contact lenses.
Cut hair.
Grow beard if an option.
Better posture, etc.

>thin lips
not gonna make it