GF broke up with me

>the argument

Started off with me saying its bad to have a society so far away from the starter structure of a basic society because we'll be fucked at any hint of catastrophe. So we should have women that arent too far detatched from doing womanly things just like we should have everyone not too far detatched from being able to spell their names. Then it got into the blacks and her saying they are only in their situation because of white people and I said everything you see is literally a first hand example of organic dominance we are not nearly as aware of it as we think and that groups of people behave like bacteria. Then she slapped me and walked out of the room.

Did I fuck up? How am I wrong?

>Then it got into the blacks and her saying they are only in their situation because of white people and I said everything you see is literally a first hand example of organic dominance we are not nearly as aware of it as we think and that groups of people behave like bacteria

you talk like a fag, and your shit is all fucked up

i can see why she walked out, you are an ass friend

No you're not wrong but don't pour your power level onto people like that, especially you're girlfriend you gotta build up to it

I speak alt right let me translate
>OP: cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck
>His gf: I want a man who shaves his neckbeard bye

You are retarded. You don't reveal your power level. If you do need to talk about blacks, be conservative with the criticism. Read the mood, and only say things when you have fully formed the idea in your head, in a way that can't be used by leftists.

Blacks may well be in ghettos because 300 years ago they were sold into slavery by their own people, and exploited by whitey, but what exactly can whitey do that they don't do already?
There are education programs, welfare handouts, tax benefits and incentives, there's diversity quotas, there's this and that. What else can "The Man" do to remedy the situation, short of pulling an Australia and removing the kids from their crack-addict parents and trying to break the cycle.
>And we all know how that turned out too

Here's the thing, you aren't wrong

But if you expect most women to be on the same mental level of being aware of the 'bigger picture' that is society and our planet, you're shooting yourself in the foot

My partner is pretty self aware and even slowly going more conservative towards her attitude with society but if you think I would flat out go super saiyan mode you're a fucking idiot

I mean... Relationships are built on mutual respect. Two probable possibilities here:

1. You treated her like she was an idiot and was inferior to you, so she felt hurt. Probably your fault, even if you disagree, there's a respectful way to discuss how you feel about stuff without belittling the other person over ideological differences.

2. You guys were having an impassioned talk, and she got frustrated with your points or felt like she needed to be right all the time. Less likely, but this would be her fault. If you were dating someone who you couldn't argue with in an intelligent, respectful way, then it's better to find someone who's more mature and self-confident anyway.

I would like for you to find statistical proof that blacks suffer PTSD from their treatment 300 years ago. I want you to find 1000 people that had no idea of their heritage before a DNA test and displayed slave-PTSD symptoms that were not predisposed by other variables.

I'm not saying they have PTSD, I'm saying they built ghetto communities eons back because they were freed and felt more comfortable living together. Living an isolated lifestyle means no cultural enrichment or education that whitey could provide. Just look at the Amish. People generally live in circumstances due to their communities own volition.
The niggery blackies are just like white trash. Uneducated, aggressive and believe the world owes them one. It's just it's more socially acceptable to go to school in trailer parks than it is in ghettos. Parents don't trust teachers of other cultures, kids grow up in fear and learn to despise other cultures too.

Blacks had a greater GDP and greater amount of concieved wealth in 1954 than they do in 2016.

How is this the fault of the white man

What I'm getting at is that nigger culture is shit, and there's nothing anyone else can do to fix it. The best way to handle liberal cuckolds is by forcing them into a stalemate where they are the ones who have to think up solutions instead of blaming others and blind idealism.

Never reveal yourself. Happened to me too except I was less autistic with my reasoning and it happened over time until I was forced to admit what I was.

Are you a fucking retard? At no point did I mention anyones fault. The whole point I was making is that it's now their own fault that they live like this, and there's nothing humanly possible that taxpayers can do to fix those shitheads.

Not OP

This is OP

I am trying to explain to you that you cannot force a dog to drive a car. Some things the negro is simply not developed to do.

You sound like a fucking retard man

>noone should be able to do anything other than spell their names haha let's keep everyone fucking stupid
How have you not died yet

Here. It ended up being that she was upset with something else and needed to find a proxy to split with me. She was always really insecure around me no matter how much I tried to make her feel welcome and couldn't handle a relationship.

Apparently you have nearly zero reading comprehension.

Not OP.

Explain nignogs getting into university, and non-basketball americans being intelligent.

Other blacks from other countries can be pretty clever given a non-shit upbringing and a kid that isn't a total fucking no-hoper.

you were right just like Hitler!

I specify that it's me in the post you fucking idiot. You deserve to get broken up with because you clearly aren't able to communicate. Get the hell out of the white gene pool.

Saw this thread on /pol/ before

Just fuck off already OP

Not OP

This is OP

You are a bad fraud.

They don't/aren't

You must work with averages, not statistical outliers. Have you ever made a bet before?

Veeky Forums here, OP has some agenda since he can't decide what board his story belongs on. Reminder that /adv/ is the crying board.

I bet you don't even lift

>There are education programs, welfare handouts, tax benefits and incentives, there's diversity quotas, there's this and that.
This is actually the reason black people have not been able to properly become a part of white American culture because it's either people putting them on a pedestal and treating them like spoiled kids who can't help themselves or people who see them as a threat simply based on the fact that they are black

Very few Americans actually treat them as equals, either bitter enemies or troubled children

It's slowly improving with every generation tho

>robably your fault, even if you disagree, there's a respectful way to discuss how you feel about stuff without belittling the other person over ideological differences.
Fucking hell, how do I do that? I treat most people like idiots. Maybe rightly so, but sometimes it hurts my social gains.

Lucky you

>How am I wrong?
you tried to engage in intellectual discussion with her famalam

>Mfw my gf is started to realize the depth of my reactionary tendencies

I'm fucked lads, I slowly let out too many of opinions over the course of months, she's starting to piece them together

Forgot epic meme pic

This troll thread has been posted on multiple boards today. Sage

Translate?

>mfw don't even have /pol/ opinions
>mfw don't have to "hide my power level (autism)"
I'm a classical liberal
"whatever man" isn't such a controversial opinion

>pseudo-intellectual talking about things he literally knows nothing about
>probably does this all the time
>GF got tired of """smart""" user

CHAD is having UNPROTECTED sex with OP's ex while OP is discussing POLITICS in a HOMOSEXUAL FITNESS board.

You didn't fuck up at all, you let her know what a faggot you really are and she now has a fair chance to evaluate her choices and reconsider the relationship.

Kek

Most girls cannot into politics.

Did you get to the jews part?

Never reveal your power level. But since she was your gf and did not accept it, to the trash with her.. nothing good will come in the future

This is why you hide your power level

FUCKING SHARKY

He will never be brought to justice user you have to let it go.

>implying Crack didn't destroy that GDP

Ill never forget

>what is free will

This is all natural, the negro would have failed no matter what.

>opium wars

dummy

Mfw i made a neet friend online. I intelectually mindfucked him and he raged. Screaming reeee at me because im a fit autist myself. And he is a skele leaffag autist

you're right but you're stupid for bringing it up with a woman

i learnt this the hard way too

> discussing politics with women
you should have known better dipshit

>not having a redpilled gf
you sure know how to pick em

Godz demn i would be do emberrased if i were in you place, read this again and try to think this time

You're not wrong, but bringing it up with men can have even worse consequences (e.g. you get the shit beat out of you).

There's a reason why we use Veeky Forums, and it's because only a massive fucking moron expresses his / her political opinions in public to actual people. No matter what you say (politically correct or not), you force people (who might otherwise actually like you) to now have to hate you

your not and if she not ready to take on a open mind then shes a bitch you should move on

>Crack is related to opium LUL
It's free base cocaine which is obviously not from the opium plant, idk what the fuck the opium wars are though.

>everything you see is literally a first hand example of organic dominance
So basically you agreed with her? The reasons blacks are where they're at is not because of whites. Why have Africans failed to build any note worthy civilisations on their giant continent when there were no white people to oppress them? Why is it that any sign of civilization on that God forsaken land mass was built by whites?
You dindu nuffin wrong really but your execution was way off...

>alt right
Pls don't lump us /pol/tards in with those those degenerate fag lovers pls...