>start lifting more
>get 125bench without bar weight
>get even better squats and diddlys and rows
>school gym has a new schedule due to summer
>gym closed Fridays
>starts screwing up my program
>turns into mixed up bro split/SL hybrid
>keep doing random shit
>been 2/3 weeks since actual stronglifts ran normally.
>get new gym
>gym has normal schedules
>want to reboot SL but also want to boost my bench up

are there any other beginner programs out there that will specifically boost my bench? Or should I continue SL?

I really really like this image

save it friend, it's all yours.

Just do the damn program you bumblefuck

Just add assist lifts for your chest-desu
Shoulders are also a plus, when my shoulder lifts go up in weight so does my bench and vice versa

My second question was going to be what should I do today and tomorrow as I wait for next week to roll around- because I don't want to start up a program midweek

never ever write numbers without the bar

do some cardio or bw shit or whatever

What's the point in counting bar weight? I never understood that. But okay I'll take your advice senpai

>the bar is weightless
are you literally retarded?

Tell me why does he hide behind the corn?

subtle but you got plenty of (You)'s
7/10 solid effort

Probably because you're lifting the bar with the plates, so you're lifting the weight of the plates AND the bar.

his point was there isn't really a point to yourself
because if all your numbers are 45lbs less it really doesn't matter since you are still lifting the same weight

the only problem is if you use different weight bars

Thank you.

What would you say, switch programs or go back to normal SL.

matters on your lifts
if you are still a beginner stick with SL
if you think you are an intermediate feel free to switch

that's true, but when you write the weight without the bar you will either confuse people thinking you lift 20 kg less or you have to state it's without the bar every time. what's more practical?

I understand and I include the bar.
I was just explaining his point since you guys didn't seem to understand

Was the whole point of this thread to try to start a "do you count the bar" debate?

This happened in my city, some art exhibit about cultural barriers

frank yang.jpg

Those are bananas, you degenerate

okay- so, 150 (bar included)- I think that's still beginner tier right?

>Implying the radiation from all those bananas is not a metaphor for the radiation all the people of Japan suffer daily due to Fukushima.

>they don't measure the weight of their bones and flesh and account for it
>they don't calculate the variations in gravitational weight variance depending on closeness of moon and other planets
>they don't factor in wind resistance measured in weight units
>they don't even consider the weight of their clothes and the compounding weighting factors of having fabric resistance on your muscles
>they don't even take the time to have their muscles and ligaments surgically measured for mechanical deformative characteristics and elastical distortion then applied in a normative function algorithm to all the weight lifted then averaged over the distance of each possible movement and charted for distance-reliant variance based on vertically increasing load resistance

>mfw

Are you plebs living in the Paleolithic era?

Why not just pick up a few pebbles throughout each day then estimate your total weight lifted at the end of the year based on hand calluses? Why not measure your bodies gains through bi-annual water displacement observations?

I'm turning my head disapprovingly side to side, to be candidly truthful, my familial relations

I also started doing SL recently
What should I do with my lifts if I like missed a day or two in my program?
should I still lift the recommended weight or skipped to next week's weights?

You haven't read rippedtoes program have you?

Missing a day means the next day is a "double-half" day.

The day after you missed, you lift in the morning AND the evening and every weight is doubled and you lift twice as fast as normal.

You also eat only half as much as normal and drink half your normal water, double soda.

Nobody care who I was until I put in the husk

9/10 nicely memed

A lot of loyalty for store bought maize

>double soda
>not two gallons of milk

You fucked up.