Tfw its the last day to workout for the week

>tfw its the last day to workout for the week
>tfw nothing to look forward to until Monday

train on the weekend wtf I train every day, sometimes twice a day

I fucking love lifting tho

Why not train tomorrow as well? And Sunday?

>he fell for the rest days meme

Or his gym closes on the weekend.

active rest on the days you aren't lifting. Or do a half hour of cardio every morning plus strength training 3 times a week, or whatever

Is this safe to do if I'm following a begginer's routine? I've been considering working out my core on weekends, but I don't want to dissapoint Rippletits and fuck up my gains somehow.

So long as you take it slow at first, I think so yes. Every morning I jog a mile or two, and do a simple calisthenics routine 3 times a week. Took some time for me to get consistent with adding in the morning cardio but as long as you add in whatever you want little by little without overexerting or injuring yourself, you can eventually ease your way up to that bigger workload.

>tfw training schedule for today and tomorrow
thanks candito

guess im not going to make it if i look forward to weekends off to chill w/ friends

Yeah what this guy said. Always work your way to certain goals in increments

>He fell for the friends meme

If the gym really is the only thing you have to look forward to you should re-evaluate your life decisions.

pathetic

>he doesn't know what commitment is
not gonna make it

>2016
>going to a gym

Did Spartans go to the gym in ancient Greece? Nope! They went outside and lifted boulders and logs all day everyday.

enjoy your central nervous burnout

M/W/F is actually an arbitrary training schedule designed to be easy to manage. Rippetoe has gone into this, though I can't cite precisely where he has. Going AxBxAxBx is fine. Do it until you need the whole weekend off.

Nigga you don't work?

>Every morning I jog a mile or two

Hm. That sounds more like a warmup than an exercise session.

You just asked a frogposter if he wasn't a NEET

>he has literally nothing else going on in his life apart from a gym membership he got in January
it was over before it even started

He prolly go to school or something. If he's over 20 and doesn't work or go to school or something, dude needs to tighten up.

what if i do sat - mon and only take friday off?

i started out going every other day, full body each sesh, but after about a year i went for an upper/lower split and now go 6 days a week. so technically i'm workout out each muscle group less than i was, but only because i started going MUCH harder on legs when i gave them their own day.

lol meant sat - thurs, my mind is on weekend mode