What's wrong with just working on arms and chest?

What's wrong with just working on arms and chest?

You will be hunched over

first of all, your legs and back constitute about 2 thirds of your body.

Your legs are the foundation of your body.

Your body is one system, growth in legs/back etc.... will lead to growth in arms and chest.

Women also love guys ass and thighs.

because core strength (including glutes, hammies and quads) is extremely important as you age

Muscles girls like most:
24%-Arms
19%-Shoulders
18%-Back
16%-V-Cut
9%-Abs
7%-Gloots
5%-Split Quads
2%-Chest

>2%-Chest

because i like to fuck and you don't senpai

Trust me girls don't like pecs, that's the gay man's muscle. I didn't believe it either at first

>implying girls like girlish features on men

would you want a girl with veiny forearms?

I'd love a girl with a veiny dick

>7% Glutes

More like 20% lol

Only real men have glutes.

Try this - next time you go out in public (assuming you aren't a fucking neckbeard basement dweller), examine the male population. You'll see many body types - skelly, fat, skinnyfat, fit, etc. pick out the men who look like they lift. And from that pool, divide it into two: those who have nice glutes/legs and those that are chicken status.

Now tell me, which one of those two groups looks more intimidating/alpha?

Protip: the answer is the group that has nice glutes

>go out in public and stare at men's asses

>tfw men and women constantly grope my glutes at Necto.

Because females love man ass as much as we love woman ass

not same user but my girlfriend loves my chest, and when I come back from a chest workout with the pump she loves to cuddle up on it like a cat on a pillow.

You supreme gentlemen have never had female attention, have you?

Can confirm girls love it when guys have nice asses

my GF hates laying on my chest because it's rock hard

your fabrications are showing

>rock hard
it would only be rock hard if you tense user, why would you do that when cuddling

is pic related you and your girlfriend

100% - low enough bodyfat

I think your pic answered that for you

You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem.

>he doesn't want a plump booty
>he doesn't have the roll down of muscle

balance and strength.

core strenght is a must for progress

I just moved to LA (right near the coast). Almost all of the guys i've seen at the gym look like OP's pic. Arms bigger than their calves because they only work out vanity muscles for the beach.

It looks out of proportion.

V-Cut?

really though just muscle definition and """tone""" aka low body fat

Nothing sexy about a fatasfatass """bulkmode""" weaboo sorry guys

Do you think this guy knows he became a meme? Then maybe he dedicated the rest of his life to growing his legs (while maintaining a big upper body)

They do though. That's the thing

>out of proportion

The hercules strap

Alright Mr virgin walk, girls go crazy over chests. Other than biceps and abs it's the first thing they grope when they're thirsty.

they do bicep when walking home with you

they do chest when your shirt is off, then abs

Pure, highly concentrated autism.

nothing training legs is a meme

>girl
>veiny dick
Pick one and only one.

>no delts,no lats, no traps, no triceps , no forearms, no legs
>aesthetic

But you're wrong