Ok since clen being a meme is the general consensus what types of results would on expect from dnp at 20 ish %

Ok since clen being a meme is the general consensus what types of results would on expect from dnp at 20 ish %

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/eNpz3dB8
pastebin.com/u/Dinitro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Taking LITERAL poison

Whatever it takes, right babe?

can someone aware me on this "right babe" meme?

google is not helping

Not totally sure but elgintensity says it whenever hes doing his Rich Piana impression, so i assume he says it a lot.

S'cool broh
It's only one of the only chemical compounds directly linked to the process of dying.

You'll be ripped if you just don't cook yourself from the inside out dude

Just ordered from dinitro planning. On running 250 mg every other day because its summer and i just want to supplement my cut.

you'll get pn senpai

why cant you just lose weight like me?

when I really started losing weight about halfway through is when I started my cut.

in another 3-4 weeks, I'll be skinny enough to start bulking

Doesnt pn have to do with the length of the cycle? I wad planning on running about like 1.5 months.

are we not posting the pastbin anymore? I need to replenish my supply

I have done it.

It works.

It's fucking hell.

Ask away.

What's the paste bin link? Where can i buy? How much fat % can I lose in 4 weeks starting from 18?

lol I used to have a dealer that I purchased from. I mean, if you expect to go from 18 to 10% it's pretty fucking difficult. I would expect, maximum, to go from 18% to around 12-13% in two cycles worth of the stuff. That would be 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 2 weeks on.

You can die, you have to be pretty desperate to use it. Just fucking use nutrition man, that's how I did it

I only have 4 weeks to cut before I start graduate school. Need something quick.

you're a stupid fuck, please leave

pastebin.com/eNpz3dB8

pastebin.com/u/Dinitro

There ya go.

DNP is safe if you arm yourself with knowledge

dnp is magic, but BE-FUCKING-WARE. if you don't have the discipline to cut natty, expect a rebound.

the first dnp cycle i did, i lost 18 lbs in like 3 weeks. but the post-cycle cravings were so bad and i started stuffing my face and ended up gaining 10+ lbs back iirc.

you absolutely need discipline and general diet knowledge if you're going to take this shit. dont think you can come off and expect that maintaining your new weight will be easy

TL;DR: if you're an undisciplined fat fuck like i was, dont take it. learn to cut natty until ~12% then try it

my 2nd cycle was way more successful, got shredded af. but i'm never touching that shit again

psmf and dnp

good luck lmao, you'll want to kill yourself

I can get my hands on 250mg pills what's the recommended dosage ?

Cutting before grad school really worth risking your life for?

you risk your life every day just living doing normal shit like driving.

You can kill yourself if you drive into a wall at a fast enough speed, you can also kill yourself on a massive dose of dnp but unless you're a moron shit is safe.

Realistically the worse that could happen is you shit your pants (literally) or get a rash.

What website did you use Senpai?

1-2 a day

Op here I've graduated currently looking for a job I think it's worth the risk

Op here I've graduated currently looking for a job I think it's worth the risk

I emailed dinitro. Email is in the pastebin. Hes the best source.