Be slav masterrace

>be slav masterrace
>cant squat well due to shit mobility
>kill_me_already.mp4

I'm doing a 5x5 routine with squats every day. I'm working on my mobility (everywhere), but until its not shit I want to squat 1 time a week only. What would I substitute it with? More deadlifts? Are there ready-made routines with less squats? Any help will be appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

tierenteyn-verlent.be/
youtu.be/L7yHdGyVMLY?t=178
youtube.com/watch?v=cgxr6xAB5ZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doing something less won't make you better at it. Drop the weight, go as low as possible, do many warmups with just the bar/bodyweight, focus on form, film yourself, etc.

Fellow slav here

Grab a good pair of lifting shoes, they keep the heel up a bit to help with mobility. In general if you are natty squatting at least twice a week is good for test levels because the leg muscles are big enough to force the body to generate horomones to repair the big muscles in the leg.

>mfw Alexei but have no bitchez
I used to hate squats and could go even about parallel. Now I squat lower than anyone in my gym, being a proud representative of the slavs

>and couldn't go even about parallel
selffix

>tfw slav but safetys on power rack prevent me from going as low as I want
>tfw too pussy to squat without safetys

My gym is culturally insensitive.

the problem is that I can't hold the bar properly for the low bar squat, and I don't have the ankle flexibility for a deep high bar squat. Should I than do not-that-deep (parallel at most) high bar squats? I already film my every workout but thanks for the tip.
Thanks, I even bought oly shoes (three stripes of course). My legs are quite big from being permafat (now >50kg lost) but I can squat only baby weight.
So what did you do? That's the point, I'm ashamed of being a slav and not being able to squat deep.

>So what did you do?
Stretching and kept doing squats deeper and deeper with just an empty bar. I also wear wrestling shoes for flat sole and maximum flexibility

Thanks, I'll give squatting just an empty bar it a try. I'm already doing a routine for mobility.

Hello fellow Slavs

I don't think squatting is something we carry genetically. It is learned from squatting with your bros eating sunflower seeds inbetween commieblocks.

Any Slav in the city of Gent?

don't deny your genetic superiority

if you're in Gent, go there: tierenteyn-verlent.be/ and get some

Drill new holes a bit lower

use platforms or boxes instead of safties

Sergey masterrace reporting in

I don't think i will find Slavs there

no, but they have good mustard

>youtu.be/L7yHdGyVMLY?t=178
>2:58

I'm a Vladimir but I listen to 90's hip-hop

Well, the path to Carnegie Hall is paved in Practice baby, Practice.

Try less weight, just to figure out your form. When your muscles know what to do with less weight you can wean them onto bigger weights.

Yeah I need to go to basics. Is it a good idea to not squat for a week, just to "reset"?

No

I don't think I'm built right for squats. I'm 6'2" and have long legs relative to a short torso. Whenever I go deep I can't help but bend forward and it ends up being a good morning. Also, slav

you probably have poor mobility

>tfw Slav and squat beautifully

Any tips on improving mobility?

I'm doing limber 11 and this: youtube.com/watch?v=cgxr6xAB5ZM

Oi! Reporting in from MI!

Is this a troll? Who has the time to stay in a squat for 30 minutes a day?

I think this is an excellent idea.
The rotten ways of the western world have decayed our pride.

I watch like 2 hours of tv per day, I can do it then.
Should I keep my feet flat all the time, or try to go as deep as possible standing on my toes?

Are Russians still banned from Veeky Forums?

heheh I would love to see some dude with a drill in the gym just going to town on the cage

This really helped me too.
I didn't use an empty bar, though - I opted for a really light weight that kinda helped me settle into the position easier. For comparison, I could squat 3pl8 then, and used 1pl8 for this. Candito talks about it in one of his videos, I could try and see about digging it up if you're interested.

I also widened my stance, to a hand's width broader than shoulder width, and focused on my foot position, so they pointed the same way my knees went.

Best thing is, this is so light that you can do it pretty much any day of the week.

feet flat desu
Ever since I started lifiting and high bar squatting ass to grass, you notice many people cannot squat(in day to day activities) without raising thier heels.
>Ecuadorian masterrace

Let's go

rolling

I see it in Facebook photos of my Slav friends

roll

Let's goooo

Fairly accurate, fuck

roll

Why would we? Russians were never banned from the chong
>tfw lurking slav threads since 2010 and never posted

Rolling
Cyka blyat

dubs get

Although I am already a Sergey I will roll for glory

Roll

rolling

roll

Rolling for Anton

Roll

actually Russia got temporarily banned for a couple hours because of DDOS attacks, I think it was last week

roll for 7-8 that's my literal name

wait

who the fuck are those proles?

rollan

rolli

Saved, thanks senpai

rollin for alexei

rollling
>mfw caviar for maximum gainz

>all dat sodium

maybe, but it's basically 29g protons and 8g fish oil per 100g
also, delicious

okey

Sergey here :^)

How do I get a cute slav gf?

roll

>mfw no fw I'm Anton and my group of friends are Anton, Anton, Igor, Igor, Igor

rolling

Rollin

they like courteous behavior, you should be manly when with others and sweet when alone

It's not continuous, but spread out over the day