LADS

LADS
A
D
S

average basic bitch dressing up her thighs, what's are you trying to tell me bro

Noice
But where's the excersise in the post?
I'm all up for this hot stuff but this is Veeky Forums not /b/

Nice

If you look closely at her face she looks like she has downs.

Girls like this are garbage. I mean you can fuck her and shit but i pity the fool that ends up being her bf/husband lol

Seriously what is the point of marriage unless the girl is a virgin/foreign so atleast she's only fucked her 1-3 bfs

North america is shit rn , cucks taking over

this is the most average picture of all time

where are your standards

I will never sexually satisfy a woman: the post

what's wrong with a girl that had a lot of sexual partners

the vagina cleans itself you know

>so what if my gf fucked a bunch of guys in hs/university , its a free country!!
>omg wtf why did my ex cheat on me?
>omg oneitis amirite Veeky Forums ? xD

I'm talking about dating/marriage not just sleeping with girls with no strings.

KEK
U
C
K

Lads, I got cucked by an actual cuck, what do I do?

I used to break up with my girlfriend a lot and I've just recently found out that during these break ups she used to send nudes to a few guys but one guy in particular. I've confronted her about it and he claims he didn't know that she had a boyfriend but I think he's lying.

The problem is, he's a literal cuckold. He tried to explain to me that because he's in the army he lets guys fuck his girlfriend while he's away etc. and that he enjoys it.

Am I some kind of mega cuck? Should I dump the bitch for good? Should I fuck this dude's gf?

again, you're projecting your insecurity super hard because you feel like you wouldn't be able to keep your sexual partner if she's had better than you before

must suck to be you

Sometimes I get really tired of lifting and just don't want to do it anymore but I come back to Veeky Forums and always remember why I'm doing it in the first place.

Why do you guys/people in general break up and make up with the same person?

I won't lie i did the same thing (once) with my ex because we were together for like 4 years and outside circumstances made us split up but it didn't workout anyways

How can you be with a girl that yo utake "breaks" with and NOT wonder how many guys she's been with during the breaks?

Unless of course yo ualready had a side bitch and then okay it makes alot of sense

Lol
>IM SO SECURE BECAUSE MY GIRLFRIEND FUCKED ALOT OF GUYS SO SHES EXPERIENCED
>ITS OKAY CAUSE NOW SEX IS SO GUD OMGLOL
>LOL FUCKIN VIRGIN U R SO INSECURE CAUSE YOUR GIRLFRIEND DOESN'T HAVE A DOUBLE DIGIT KILL LIST

boi.
How old are you? i find younger guys these days seem to get cucked/want to be cucked more often

That's the world we live in now, chastity and sex for love is dead... adapt.

You know that you can fuck with an experienced girl (read : slut/easy girl) WITHOUT actually being a dumbfuck and dating her... right?

You type like a retard and have retarded ideologies, are you a muslim?

I hate arguing and I'd rather just break up than have a bitch whine at me.

No i'm not but i see where you lie now. i hope you like baww threads cause i'm sure you'll be visiting them in a few months crying about your ex cheating on you and how you didn't see it comming

I always cringe when I see you guys thinking in memes. I seriously hope y'all don't do this irl.

Just christ, not all girls are whores bro

Inb4 "blue pill moron"... fkn hell

how come all the ones i know ARE ?

You can almost see her nipple. I am offended. Enjoy your ban

Sorry

I want to dive face first into dat ass, feel me?

you are so fucking retarded

You want to lick poop off of an asshole?

Gross

B R E H S
R
E
H
S

No zoophilia please.

haha see tasteful jokes like this are okay

but seriously, stop Veeky Forums racism in general.

Not taking qt asian girl virginities, making them drunk on your duck, literally mouthfuck them, get them to massage your DOMS, and getting post sex baconators.
It's like you guys aren't Chads...
>why would I wife them up if they're a loyal Harem.

Don't call me your breh and then post a picture of a fat niggres you fucking bafoon

TAKE YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS BOARD

His way of thinking has been the norm in every civilized culture for thousands of years. Why is suddenly a sign of insecurity in 2016? Everyone deep down wants a virgin wife because it's more of a guarantee she'll be loyal and you won't waste energy raising offspring that isn't yours. It's deeply ingrained evolutionary shit and there's nothing wrong with embracing it.

are you lost?

not lost, regular here for a few years now... love this place

I'm just playing devil's advocate and would like to see the racial tensions ease up, especially on my home board Veeky Forums

basically if I'm around and I see racist shit, I'm gonna call it out-- take from it what you will.

>things that you never did, and will never do

Why do you care

Seems you're the one projecting, Viper

Same here breh
If you see someone acting like a nighlger, call them out on their niggatry, doesnt matter if they're black or not
But callen out a blackbro as a nigger just for being black is whats wrong with these /pol/locks. Judge by character, not color.

She's fit

>2016
>Thinks women are a commodity that loses value if used
>Treats women like objects
Go have fun in middle East with your buttbudies you neanderthal

that doesn't even make sense, considering I'm against what that guy is saying. or are you trying to imply I'm lying and that I actually secretly care about my girlfriend's amount of sexual partner??

incredibly confusing

Not hatespeech, Just keep ugly bitches out. Cant help it That the uggo factor is very prelavent in niggers.

I think you took a wrong turn.
>>>reddit

> w-w-why don't they want just ME? They've had others besides ME! They should sit still until they eventually meet ME! ME...ME...ME.... w--what cucks....

Literal Cuck bro

>Le Chevalier Blanc

I meant

Deflowered a virgin, can confirm that a virgin female will fall in love with her first lay

how do you know when you've found 'the one' bros?

You'll only know after you fuck it up and lose her. Then you'll realize there'll be many "ones" and it just comes down to which one you're with right now.