Good feels thread

Good feels thread.

Why are MILFS so nice anons?

I've been rejected by two MILFS so far. They're evil.

>rejected by two MILFs
m8 m8 m8 m8 you don't make the first move with MILFs, they make the first move... learn the fucking game bro

>tfw I don't know this feel

I just want a MILF to be nice to me and buy me things because she appreciates me and my love

:'(

What's your story brobro? I think I got rejected because I was 16.

Because they're more approachable and easier to talk to and you're socially retarded.

>tfw when I was the strongest and most ripped in the gym a MILF gave me a huge mire but I spaghettied allover and ruined it

Hit on old ladies for practice. They're never mad about it.

Nah, I've given up.

No, fuck you. You're not done. Tomorrow, tell Gladys at the supermarket that she's lookin' good today. Make her believe you mean it, too.

Fucking lmao there's this qt milf at the supermarket that I've been eyeing for months too.

Tell her that her zimmer frame brings out her eyes too.

Because they have finally realised they wasted their youthful looks doing stupid shit like getting drunk every weekend and doing pingers.

Their looks are fading and wrinkles appearing and they just want to feel beautiful once more, even if only for a fleeting moment

The people you describe don't sound like mothers to me... sounds like tossed around whores

Learn to crawl before you try the 440m.

Here's how you know when you are ready to advance to women who are pre-menopause: They give you something they've freshly baked after flirting with them for a little while.

>thatsamanbaby.mov

A lot of milfs around here in Poland have channeled all their ageing into their feet. So many beautiful milfs who look 5-10 years their actual age are walking around on bunions the size of golf balls and varicose veins.

So develop a stocking &/or socks fetish and don't look anywhere further south than thighs.

Just do them doggie

It's not necessarily a bad thing, I've never really been into feet myself, but it's a common thing to see in Poznan and I don't wanna be giving no bunion a rub

greentext your succes story with milf