So after 3 months of cutting i gave in to my estrogen and binged on 3500~ cals

so after 3 months of cutting i gave in to my estrogen and binged on 3500~ cals

will simply doubling my workout rates for the next week make up for this (With a regular diet level)

>female logic

ive been here for a month and seen this thread 10 times

>doubling
>workout rates

continue eating clean regularly and you'll be fine faggot

Why do you have a picture of john green
Im curious

im new to this bro, ive been a 6'4 skinnyfat my whole life basically.

to establish that i am aware of the fact that what i did is a sign of estrogen, which he is full of.

do you really think if you have one bad meal in 3 months you're instantly gonna become a fat fuck again?

no, but i was a fat fuck for a reason and would like to avoid getting too comfortable with eating so much again.

just don't do it again

that is literally it

hes not saying to do it again. hes saying to keep on as is. dont punish yourself. thats how diets fail. i learned that the hard way, as did most others. just get back on track. eating 3500 calories is probably only like 1000 cals over your maintenance, which isnt too bad. do some extra cardio if you feel that bad.

>Implying they have any

100 steps forward, 1 step back. I don't see the problem, just keep going forward.

That makes no sense what so ever

It makes plenty, breh. He's a limp-wristed feminist faggot, one of the worst ones out there, and to top it off his shit is some of the most far-reaching ever, both through youtube, his gay book and his gay movie

Yo is that my nigga from Crash Course World History? Oh shit he also wrote that book

>revelations have been made

Mother fucker knows world history hardcore dog, you'd be a little in tune with all aspects of life if you knew more than the macros in you protein shake that mom buys you

Did you wander here accidentally from /r/redpill?

>so after 3 months of cutting
should've eaten a teaspoon of honey at breakfast or when in need of carbs and having a sweet tooth
it's sweet, it's healthy, it will make you not want more because your mouth is all sticky for a while so you can keep appreciating this god's sperm for much longer and enjoy every little bit of it

i don't know can you do the math yourself you autistic faggot?

this isn' rocket science. calories in, calories out *tips fedora*

>it's sweet
>it's healthy

honey is a meme. it's just sugar. don't buy into the hype

>Reading a book from this faggot
What? The guy is a walking meme.