Blessed with Godly genetics

>blessed with Godly genetics
>aesthetic as fuck
>naturally athletic and aesthetic
>attitude = beta as fuck

How the fuck do you live with being a beta 8/10???! Girls are literally "you're hot... But I just can't imagine you sexually" or something to that effect all the time.... What the fuck do?? Should I lift more?

this is Veeky Forums. not therapy.

>How do you live with something you can easily change
Full retard

Watch pickup/rsd videos. I'm serious, OP. I was in the exact same situation as you and now I slay qt grils all the tiem. I'm not saying its easy, takes a lot of reading about sexuality and practice with chatting up hoes, but it works.

> Girls are literally "you're hot... But I just can't imagine you sexually"

mayb you have the gay vibe going on homebro

If you don't know what to say to a girl then just start lifting in front of her

You should constantly ask yourself what you want and then take it. Alphaness is an attitude and no amount of lifting is gonna change that but you can with conscious effort.

Not knowing what to say isn't the problem. It's a question of attitude and confidence.
this desu senpai

Yes, lifting will solve all you problems that are in no way related to producing force.

Develop an extreme case of antisocial personality disorder and blast 150mg tren per day

if beta then you don't have

>blessed with Godly genetics
>aesthetic as fuck
>naturally athletic and aesthetic

guys who have these have good experiences w/ girls and people in their youth, and develop personalities that reflect this as they age.

in short: you don't have any of those.

I was in this situaion two years ago, somewhat got out of it, and im a scrawny 150lb lanklet just getting into Veeky Forums.

you just have to retrain you brain fampai. Listen to rap music, make a conscious attempt to think misogynist and dominant thoughts, intentionally be a dick until it becomes second nature. Omegle is great for practice.

Ive made major social gains, look back on old texts and cringe hard. Just fucked my first 8-9/10.

Cringy PUA shit is actually true most of the time.

>you're hot... But I just can't imagine you sexually
That's just something they say. You aren't a 8/10.

You have to learn how to filter the bullshit meant to keep you around.

stop being a pussy lmao

pretty much this. when I was in highschool the chads were getting head before 98% of us had even had our first kiss just outta primary school.

you don't grow up beta if you're experiencing that, so if you're actually gods gift then you wouldn't be beta.

now if you were obese and lost weight and now you're like surprisingly handsome and shit I could understand.

but most genuinely good looking people grow up naturally confident and successful w/ women.

>well at least she thinks I'm hot
Lmaoing at your life

I second this. I was the fastest kid in my year from about 11-14.

Was bullied a lot. Now I'm about 8 years deep of training. Pretty strong and juicy for a natty.

I can walk into night clubs and have women all over me. Walk past them and having them claw at me/groping me etc. Have randoms hit on me every now and then. But I'm pretty fucked in the head.

I look really chady or like I should be outgoing but im just not right in the head.

oh honey...

could be a late bloomer

What books? What info did you find useful?

OP I'm guessing you are a late bloomer. The first thing you need to do is accurately gauge how people see you and what they expect from you. You are no longer that chubby nerd who was socially awkward. You are the shit now. You ever noticed that sometimes people look up to you and other times insult you and try to make you feel like shit? It's because you are not the "same person" in each of these situations, you just have the same body. You need to realise what you are doing that makes people act like this towards you. It's all in your head and there is no way you can make your body act like you're the shit when you're brain thinks you're not. Like that one guy said, you need to retrain your brain. Girls say you're hot but they can't imagine you sexually? Holy shit bruh girls say you're hot and that should be what you take away from the conversation. You know how good looking you have to be for girls to say that you're hot? You are only not triggering the 'sex' part of their brain because you have low self esteem/no confidence. Get the confidence and talk about what you want to talk about. You will fuck up at first because everybody does and because of the way you look, you well get shit for it because a hot guy isn't supposed to be bad with women. To everybody who gives you shit, fuck em. You'll be laughing last when you can get a women in front of a guy just to piss him off because he was unnecessarily an ass to you.

Uuhhhhhhh /rant?

Girls have sayed to me this...it is fucking awful

>What books?

this

Also a good way of learning how to act dominant and alpha is to act dominant and alpha. Literally. Think of it as some kind of role play and try it with somebody who doesnt know you yet.
Speak whatever comes up to your mind, stand for yourself and every single of your interests and opinions. Be dominant, be charming, be present; in language and body language.

If it doesnt work then there is one single person who thinks you're an asshole.

First of all, look at the magazines girls read. You see the guys in those? They're not "god tier" men, they're average and the reason why is because secretly they want average. It makes them feel more secure, more real. You're too obsessed with vanity and that's all they're going to see you for, and quite frankly they're afraid of you because you're "8/10" as you say. You think you deserve someone, you're obsessed with looking good to fill in for your insecurities. That shit shows through every layer of muscle you build, through all your genetics. You care more about yourself than you will be able to for another person.

You all take on these fake personalities too like you've gotta drop who you are and act like "the man". I don't mean coming off as a complete fucktard "alpha" either, if you aren't being open about any of your true interests or you've totally left them behind - then you are nobody and nobody is going to love you. Literally nobody is asking or wants you to do this, it's all in your head mate. Don't even try to fucking deny it, you all know most of you do this shit.

seconded
Im gay so I dont give a flying fuck about woman and tried this with the girlfriend of one of my best buddies. I was dominant, outright open about my feelings and thoughts and sometimes borderline dickish rude.

Just a week ago said buddy confided to me that he and his girl have extraordinary wild sex every time i stop by in their flat which is (his words) probably because of some threesome fantasy of hers with me.

its cool

> top kek
Grills secretely want what they can't have aka faggots

>be me 15
>fat as fuck
>start lifting in the summer
>lose a ton of weight and continue lifting for 2 years
>a ton of confidence, outgoing, social and very talkative
>quit lifting
>get fat
>at 21 lose all the weight with no lifting
>turn skelly skinnyfat with fucked up body comp
>start lifting again
>23 now
>looking thick, solid tight
>not one single boost of confidence
>more autistic
>not talkative at all

Wew

you are right and it's also true for me with straight guys
it has some 'forbidden fruit' kind of feeling to it

also i forgot to add that it's fun as fuck pretending to be a complete chad

post a pic.
maybe you are just delusional

let me continue that yo yo of consistency
>25 fat
>30 diet
> 32 fat

nope

Forgot my pic.

Girls want a guy who works out 2 times a week , doesn't have shredded abs and looks good in clothes.

They do not want any man who is obsessed with anything, because women have literally 0 interest in anything other than looking good to other women. This applies to everything. You play guitar? If you play 2-3 chords like a fag you are all set, if you start doing paul gilbert shred shit she will think you are a weirdo. Weights? Just get some biceps, if you reach jeff seid levels she thinks you are gay. Sports? Just play some basketball now and then. If you are actually serious about your training she ditches you in an instant.

That's why people here keep telling you to not lift for girls. Girls don't even want a guy that lifts.

Like oh my god, it's like all the girls are like the same

The girls that aren't aren't desirable girls by any standard.

It's impossible for any woman above 6/10 , hell even 5/10 to develop a different personality

autismo is strong.

Models, no more Mr nice guy, how to win friends and influence people. All of them.