>goblin body

please help

whole milk, probably shouldn't do GOMAD, maybe a half gallon or so at most/day
beef
bacon
black beans are cheap so you can eat a lot of them
nuts/nut butters
avocado

dont be afraid of fats, dont be afraid of carbs, but try to get them from quality sources

and eat enough protein

Do gomad why not

and lift. if you eat a lot and don't lift, you won't be gaining the kind of weight you want. that being said, you will gain some fat, but you could probably use some

this one should go without saying, but I cant trust anyone's comprehension

Oh hey there. I only have to eat like half of the calories you need to bulk.

Must suck being a dyel lanklet. :^)

figure out your TDEE and eat more than that. Work out a lot and shove that protein down your face.

im afraid that whatever weight i do gain will just add to the goblin body, im 17 and i have a fucking beer gut

>tfw bulk on 3k calories
>5'7

Its a good life desu

theres a shit-ton of sugars. drinking between 100-200g of sugar a day via milk isnt good for anyone

lift more and do cardio after

i took this test thing online and this is what i got

UNDERAGE GET OUT THIS IS AN 18+ WEBSITE

fuck you

so i have taken in around 3,000 calories today and around 9 grams of protein and this website says im over is that true or no?

>9 grams of protein

crap i meant 9 ounces

>17
>6'4

Nigga you're already set.

>9 oz
>~1/2 lb
>~1kg
>1000g of protein
the fuck you talkin about

but i have really skinny arms and chicken legs but i have a gross fucking gut and real meaty love handles

im an autist and cant explain things sorry
there is the chart

it says protein foods so Im not sure if its talking pure protein or what. also i think i fucked up the math, so if its 9 oz of straight protein, thatd be 250g. you should get myfitnesspal, its a lot more straightforward for tracking calories. but if youre working out, then your intake is good for gaining weight based on this. but you better drink a shit-ton of water if youre ingesting that much sodium

Bro that's how much I weigh and I consider myself skinny... I'm 5'9". Just how.

Prepare for your ban jake, you fuckin namefag

i know right