A couple questions

Hey Veeky Forums I have a question,
So yesterday I was with my gf and we decided we wanted bang. We are both virgins and we were gonna lose it but she's really tight and my dong is big and girthy. I only got like the tip in so am I still a virgin? Also any tips so it's not so painful for her? She can barely get a finger in. Also thanks for helping me Veeky Forums I'm not buff yet but I'm making it.

Sounds like a virgin boipucci in need of a stretching desu just rock that shit in

I don't wanna just shove it in and injure her. She's like a small, 5'3 chick and I'm a 6'0 man.

U could try her butt

How tight is it

She does wanna try anal. And I'm not sure, I haven't put anything in there yet. Her vagina is tight as fuck. Do you think it's a matter of nerves and a needing of lube?

>first time
>needing of lube?
Nigga did you go in dry? Holy fuck

Follow these instructions.
I am srs.
Just do it.

>virgin
>man
Lmaoing

Virginity is a societal abstraction and doesn't actually exist. You are the same today as you were yesterday.

And lube might help.

lol cuck

She was pretty damn wet like it was showing through her pants.

People who say virginity isn't real are usually Virgins

Bamp

In similar situation as OP, bumping.

Breaking the hymen is somehwat hard OP, I recommend you let her go on top and try to fit it on her own terms. It bleed a lot less than you're told at least.
It will probably not feel too good for her but it will get better. If it keeps hurting her after a dozen times though, she may need to see a doctor. My gf it turned out had vaginal tearing as the cause of her discomfort during sex.

>vaginal tearing
Wtf were you doing dude?

>CMON JUST PUT IT IN
Probably was some time she wasn't most enough, it's not even an uncommon injury.

At least I didn't try doing anal without lube, that can be a real shitshow

>anal
>real shitshow

ppl get into relationships nowadays without fucking first?

wtf?

Why do you have to ask that lol?

Yes you're a virgin

No you're not a virgin

Who cares mate

Right Veeky Forums,
What about ((((PENAL EXERCISES))))?
I know we've had a few convo's like these but never ever going in a certain direction.
So, for the ones that tried, what did work for you?

>inb4 stretch m8

lol tard

Gained a definite .5 in girth. I stopped for months and it stayed so the gains def weren't temporary. Not confident in the accuracy of my starting length measurements so I won't claim to have gained any length but girth for sure. It's not easy and you've got to put some time into it. Not gonna try to explain everything to you Cus that'd be like explaining weightlifting/diet to someone with zero knowledge on the subject. But I attribute all of my girth gains from erect jelqing. Just Google the shit if you're really interested.