Tfw no gf to spend the weekend with

>tfw no gf to spend the weekend with

You'll get there brah

>tfw no gf to beat the shit out of

I just got some new bumper plates so Ive been happy all weekend.

>tfw there was not even one pretty grill at the gym today

pls just end it

thats a good thing because then u can focus on lifting :))

24 year old kissless virginite here.

It has come to a point where I can't even imagine myself having a gf, I don't see how could I find those additional 3-4 hours a day to be with an another human being.
I have so many autistic routines and habits that are engrained in my life hard, most hobbies I have require one person (music production, drawing, gym, movies, games(maybe more when I was younger))

I can't imagine holding hands with someone while walking the street. I can't imagine going to sleep with someone right beside me. I can't imagine having a responsibility of being in contact with someone basically 24/7.
It would probably even be weird for everyone if I brought a girl to my parents house or something like that, everyone is so used to me being alone that they don't even ask anymore.

And the thing is that I'm not even sad, pretty content with my life. Starting to make actual money from my music production which feels so rewarding.
So my answer is disregard females alltogether and focus on yourself I guess. Maybe I will have a brake down sometime in my life but currently feel no need to attach to someone.

>tfw you dropped that fat bitch like a bad habit
>maaaaaan, i cant find a fit bitch to date

That's a good thing brah. You're keeping busy and being productive, not laying in a pity pool of pity.

Ive had gfs and fuck buddies, they a money sink, i plan to live out my 40s as child free as possible

Bro, I'm 30.

Last promissing girl I met just dropped me, and I can't even think about what was my mistake. I'm getting out of time, and if this keeps happening I'll end doing an hero.

Donald is savage as fuck

>tfw just want to hold someones hand for the first time

One day u may

>tfw girlfriend started taking creatine and now she beats the shit out of you

>tfw suffer from ptsd and can't make any friends or gf

Donald Duck cartoons are great

>tfw i just wanna hold her tight under the covers and smell her hair

>tfw spending weekend on a hike and picnic with gf

>out of the house

>tfw been with a gf for so much time I can't remember how it feels being single

its lonely and you realize no one really cares about you except for your family. There is no one to give you the validation that normies get to be motivated

Good for you. You're not missing anything worthwile

>tfw spending the weekend with sister and my gf who are good friends

>fat, horny, and lonely
>"if you lose the weight user i bet the men would break your door down"
>believe the memes
>lost 165 pds
>start shopping for sexier clothes
>get hair done for the first time in five years
>feel like a 10/10
>tfw still no boyfriend

3some?

>a girl
>can't get fucked

>a fat girl
>still can't get fucked

How ugly must you be

>Tfw no gf to spend 21st bday with

>I won't take anyone besides Chad

Fuck off slut

i kind of miss the excitement of a new date or going to a club and chatting up grills

Is that Brady Quinn?

Fuck Outta Here Normie Faggot

if you got over your autism you could date too faggot

Not her, but honestly, she's allowed to be picky when it comes to someone she's going to spend decades with and maybe have a child with. Sorry you're so bitter, tho, homeboi.

>tfw no bf to smell my delicious peach conditioner

>tfw no qt gf to go around town getting breakfast and hanging by the park

It's alright, I live in a rich person area so there's really just deer and milfs out there.

lol it's not going to happen instantly

And if that paralyzed little shit would get over his paralysis he could walk

Veeky Forums ain't your hugbox kid

Go home reddit

Me too user

We're long distance right now and only see each other once a month. Every time I go out girls that are hotter than her are always chatting me up and blatantly trying to get it.

I don't even remember what it's like to be single anymore and that worries me. I feel like if I'm going to miss out on what it's like to be young and single. She's a great girl but idk what to do man.

not the user you're replying too but I know this feel

>tfw friends were supposed to come over and party with me and gf
>couldn't make it up from la at the last minute
Oh well guess we'll have to go through 6 edibles, two quarts of 10% beer, and 50 whippets ourselves

>wah I can't get a bf
>stop chasing Chad
>omg every girl deserves Prince charming, what's wrong with you

I really want reddit to leave

>tfw I have a really hot gf, but everything else in my life sucks

I'm seriously approaching NEETDOM here. I have no job and she pays for everything.

>>tfw just want to hold someones hand for the first time
>Hand holding
Literally the grossest fetish ever, wtf go back to /d/.

Teach me your ways

what's a whippet?

I'm not ugly and have an alright personality. Other than that I got pretty lucky to get with her.

>I'm not ugly and have an alright personality.

Looks like I'm fucked

Underage detected

She will grow to resent you and eventually leave you

in all frankness, i could get a chad if i wanted to get laid. but i'm looking to get married, and a chad is the last thing i'd trust as a reliable partner. sex isn't even as important anymore like it was since i dropped the weight.

>falling for the marriage meme

:^)

This. Also, seeing too much booty can make you feel worse, ya know, cause they arent yours.

>tfw no gf to choke and then beg me to fuck her

feels bad breh

>potential

Do women actually have these feels? Ive always thought a woman wants a bf, a woman gets one.

I feel ya. I respect that you know what you want and I hope you find someone you like.

>Been with loving husband for 10 years

We all fall for it eventually, user. It's not as bad as what people make it out to be as long as you actually like the person.

yes bc high standards

>tfw qt gf who loves chokesex
>no friends to party with
meh

Eh, it's been three years already.

real men don't have these feels either
when a real man wants a gf, he gets it

only autistic manchildren wallow in >tfw no gf

Pretty terrified after five years we become essentially roommates, with her giving disinterested seggs once a month, a bJ once a year for birthday. In my experience the longer a relationship goes the less frequent the sex, but you are married so you can't go get it with someone else and you don't get it in the marriage so you may as well be single but at least now when I'm single I can luck into a hook-up on occasion.

Fuck how do i get a grill like that

It's really not that great. Sex is lackluster once you cum. Women are all insane and start shit for fun. They're also gains goblin because most lack discipline.

Really user beating off and having freedom is preferential

Plus once the honeymoon period wears off you see what they are really like. Lazy and petulant children who don't take care of themselves but hide it in public with makeup and yoga pants.

What you mean is
>TFW no one to waste my time on the weekend

I don't know, I agree with him. I was sleeping around nad having a good time with a bunch of girls when my current gf came along. Initially I wasn't at all interested but she chased me hard for weeks and eventually I gave in, and now I plan to marry the bitch.

In essence, I actually think you're right. Why shouldn't every girl have her Chad?

Our sex life got better over time, especially when I hit late 20's and my sex drive went through the roof. We do a lot of kinkier shit now, we have sex 1-3 times a day, and I absolutely ADORE his cock and I'd give him oral all day, every day if he allowed it. I think when I said "as long as it's someone you like" that also included someone you're attracted to, and is open sexually with you, or at least willing to get to that point.

If you're 5 years in to a relationship and they won't fuck you to the point where you want to cheat, maybe it's time to say "Hey, I want to talk about our dead bedroom and how we're going to fix it." and then do it. Fix it. Make it work. If she's really disinterested in sex, it's either hormones, which are fixable, or she's hiding something. (Not saying cheating. Maybe she's depressed, upset about something, hates herself, hates you, etc.) Ask her what she wants and fix it.

Dat accuracy

idk

This is my fear with my LDR, we've been dating for about almost two years. Met through vidya. Still virgins, can't meet yet due to time/money.

Idk, I'm only gonna put my two cents but I'd rather he break up with me than be sitting around wishing he were with other hotter girls. I don't have a low self esteem but I'd like to be someone who's happy with me. I assume your gf would too. I would honestly say just break up with her and stop wasting her time. That way she can go find someone else who will appreciate her more and you can have all the one night stands without regret/worry.

Just hope you don't regret it.

>tfw no gunpla models to build this weekend because they didnt show up on time

Guess I'll just go to the gym

That's because your SO is shit. Talk to her like user said but if she doesn't change, leave her.

Tfw your bf hates you and makes fun of you...

Tfw your gf is awful and making fun of her is the only way to express your dissatisfaction with the relationship

Kek I don't have one because I'm unconfident, a shit conversationalist and have anxiety, but that is what I fear since I see and hear about it.
Also a previous gf with BPD scared me back a bit

>tfw no rich white gf to buy stuff for

manlet

>tfw my gf is on the hospital

I don't blame you, I have a friend who ended up dating this girl who said she was 19, turned out to be 15 and more used up than a truck stop hooker and all the mental baggage that comes with it.

Friend ended up trying to kill himself before he finally got his self esteem back and dumped.

He's now fucking this white trash 50 year old with five kids.

It's an upgrade at least.

Get her off m8

Is your girlfriend King Kong?

Jesus.

How do I stop being so desperate? It's a massive turn off and I need to stop

So this.

I work a decent job and am mid-career. After my engagement fell apart, I've just been unable to leave the apartment except to go workout for the past half year.

I used to buy my financee stuff and go out to dinners all the time. Now I'm just sitting on a huge pile of money. It just keeps accumulating cause my wage is really meant for someone to support a family.

Weird problem to have, but having money just reminds me I have no one to spend it on anymore.

Find a good person I like and can talk to... I'm late 20s by my age all the good ones are taken, the rest are fat and or have kids

Not hardly you dick hes bipolar.

At this point we should just break up and i keep telling him to go since he feels the need to act like that and i think he does want to but since hes a shitty neet asshole and no one in his family likes him and he will be homeless im literally the only person he is friends with anymore.

I fucking loved him and wanted to be there for him but he probably just resents me now because he wont take care of himself and feels emasculated by it.

Im sure youre also a leeching neet so you feel justified bullying my feels

Why do women stay with losers like this, and I have a job and no grill will look at me
If I quit my job will I get gf?

wya

Send u send me some moni pls

my paypal is ; [email protected]

anything would help, thank you

I'll send you money if you help me get a gf

I got the answers man

I have a lot of girl friends that are in their late 20s or early 30s that don't have kids and are single. Honestly it sounds like you're just trying to make excuses to not even bother looking and that's probably why you haven't found anyone. Also, most fat women will lose weight for you if you're willing to go through it with her step by step and lead her along, like a child. I know it's annoying but most women don't lose weight just because they're lazy and have no motivation, but you can easily become that motivation, especially if you already have a foothold in fitness and it's already a hobby of yours. A woman will fix herself up for a guy that is willing to fix himself up for her. If anything, out of fear of losing him. Find one with a 10/10 personality and good face, then tell her to lose weight. Don't say "I want you to lose weight," sugar coat it and make it seem like you just want whats best for her.

"I worry you're not getting enough cardio, we should run together!"

"Your ass would look even better with some squats in your day. Come on, baby, come lift with me."

"I've been thinking of dieting, since I've been having some stomach problems. Just a cleaner diet. Would you do it with me, for support?"

I havent had a gf since junior year in hs (sophomore in uni now)
It doesnt really bother me, it actually helps me improve my social gains. I'll probably get a gf thos upcoming fall for the fuck of it

That looking for excuses not to try hit a bit close to home, though from an objective standpoint I am a bit of a mong/asshole
Pretty sneaky with the, I'm eating clean will you help me, but I feel like women are experts at that sort of manipulation and would see through me

>tfw dyel and spending weekend with gf
you faggots fell for the lifting for girls meme

>no ass
lol