Cheating /frauds/ General

Manlets are for steroid faggots edition

Previously on degenerates general

im starting my first test enanthate cycle next week. Ill be pinning 250mg on both monday and thursday for 10 weeks. Should i pin before or after my workout?

>monday and thursday
Just shoot every 3 days instead of one certain arbitrary days. It doesn't matter when you pin but if you pin pre workout and then get your body moving the blood flow and exercise may help work the oil into the muscle and reduce pip.

ok ty every 3 days and it would be best before workout but it wont have that big of an effect if i do after? Good info, i couldnt find any info besides that 500 mg a week total is standard and its standard to use twice a week

your cycle sounds like it's headed towards disaster

keep us updated

Doesn't matter when you pin. enanthate works slow so it'll be 4 week before you notice the real results, whether you pin before or after training, or on a rest day.

Do you have some sort of pct plan?

Let's hope he has AI on hand too. Dude sounds like he needs to do more research.

I guarantee someone who doesn't know more than "take 500mg of test-e a week in two doses" doesn't even know what AI and PCT are. I'd be surprised if he even looked up how to inject.

Well that's why we are gonna help the poor sap before he goes full retard yolo swag mode.

anybody else love the feeling and noise of the squeaky oil in your muscle when you massage it post injection? On the same note i fucking love when I do mini bulks on test and as soon as i start leaning back out a little I already notice quality lean muscle gain and new striations and shit.

Ok I think Im trying my very first cycle in the next 12 months, what would be a good standard first cycle? I've been training natty for around 2-3 years with SS and counting calories and I'd like to reach my natty potential before pinning, what would you recommend?

pic related is me btw

>squeaky oil in your muscle
Wtf muscle are you shooting in that you can hear squeaking? This has never happened to me, I don't massage that shit either, just heat up the oil and you will reduce pip a lot.

start now

>pct for 500mg test

>SS
>2-3 years
So you can squat about 2300lbs for 3x5?

>2-3 years with SS

know how I know you're lying?

Start with 750mg deca e3d for 12 weeks.

PCT 100mg tren ace eod for 6 weeks, have fun.

as we all know, 500mg test won't shutdown your natural test production. you're right, fuck PCT. yolo.

not 2-3 yrs of SS, I've moved on with that one after 6-8 months and right now Im doing an intermediate program, 531 BBB

thanks will take note

tren pct is best pct

>tfw someone will inevitably eventually die from shitposts on /fraud/

hmm??

first i did quads but this time i hit my delt. It's honestly probably because i don't have a lot of muscle to begin with I'm not gonna lie I started earlier than i should have and am only on week 3/12
it isn't a squeaky noise or anything but are you telling me you've never heard the oil sloshing about in your delt after injecting?

>On the same note i fucking love when I do mini bulks on test and as soon as i start leaning back out a little I already notice quality lean muscle gain and new striations and shit.
>week 3/12
uh-huh

this isn't an informational board dude, this is just a place for us to banter and shit. Do at least a couple months worth of research and contemplation. Figure out proper pct, proper first cycle, proper injection technique, and most important proper nutrition and form. Judging by your shoulder in the pic I'm guessing you aren't eating right. since if you've been lifting as long as you say and eating slightly above maintenance you'd at least have a striation or two for Gods sake.

like i said i started with little quality mass to begin with so what little gains i've got now is noticeable to me more so than it will be to others I've got my diet on point and workout for two hours give or take.

the test hasn't even started working yet, dude. you're getting all them good placebo gains

Probably pinned subq

I like posts like this because it really reinforces the fact that I'm a literal 10/10

I stopped shooting delts a long time ago. Too much pain especially if I would try to raise my arms above my head. I just do quads and glutes.

Hey Chad did you see this post?

that's what i figured which made me realize how much of a jew i am for it to take my money to be on the line for me to take my lifting and diet hardcore serious. Part of me isn't sure though since i feel like i have more stamina than usual, better well being, temper control, and libido. We'll see around week 6 i guess.
shit am i not getting the proper dose than? I found articles that advocate subq but i'd rather be safe than sorry.

Subq is fine.
Takes longer for the oil to get into the blood but it still all gets there. There's also the discomfort you mentioned, so it's the inferior way to pin, but I understand the appeal, it is much easier

what a fucked rigged sjw article
Whathat is this bullshit

thinking about upping mast to 400. currently on 300

shall i up the dose

btw i started this cut with 4 weeks winny 50mg and after that i was a couple of weeks on test 250mg. Now i'am 4 weeks on test 250mg and 300 mast. Can i just go on with the test and mast without problems? Thinking about running test and mast for 15 weeks max and then cruise

boss life out

>I found articles that advocate subq
>Subq is fine.
I got cellulitis once from accidentally shooting subq. I wouldn't recommend anyone shoot subq unless we are talking peptides or something that is supposed to be injected that way. Gear needs to be deep in the muscle bellies baby please.
>what a fucked rigged sjw article
>Whathat is this bullshit
I knew it lmao

I thought you already upped it? Did you get your dingle working?

ran in to 2 exes tonight

Went out with some friends
Just danced and talked shit
Saw an ex that I had a bad break up with, bitch stared at me hard as fuck for ages and when I eventually made eye contact she started talking to some fat dude that was with her
I kek'd
Other ex is really nice and we ended on good terms
Had a chat and caught up
Was nice

Some fat as fuck girl told my friend to tell me to stop hitting on her
I laughed so damn loud at that one
The look on her face will stick with me for a while
Utter horror that I found the idea of hitting on her funny

Anyway so yeah that's my night
/blog

What's new with you fraud?

Are you competing ? What's the point of taking liver destroying drugs and looking like a freak if you're not competing ?

No, not yet. Would it better to split 2ml mast and 1 ml test-e, or can i just inject it at once?

It works fine. It felt good during sex, but still not 100% optimal.

Really interesting blog m8, I'am curious how big, solid and tight you will get. Keep up updates

I'am not taking orals. What is your point?

What is the point of living when you're gonna die anyway?

Just be yourself is the best tip i can give to you

I'm only 2.5x more hostile to women
7x less benevolent
Poor women what will they do without free favors from chads

>What's new with you fraud?
Just shitpostan as usual. Gonna have a bbq at work today so that's cool I guess.
>Would it better to split 2ml mast and 1 ml test-e, or can i just inject it at once?
I don't really understand the question? I mix oils all the time if the injection days line up. Just put 2.5cc in my butt yesterday, 1cc tren, 1cc deca, .5cc test all in one syringe.

Because normally you got the split it to keep stable blood levels, not? Or would that only be the case i you're doing only high dosis of test?

Thank duder
It's good to know you're so keen to see me succeed

>bbq at work
That's pretty awesome actually

Monday/Thursday pins is sufficient to keep stable levels within range. It's standard practice.

>someone is paying this man to work for them
>can't even do basic roid math

Ohh I get you now. I assume we are talking masteron enanthate? Or do you have propionate? If it's enanthate 1ml every 3 days would keep your blood levels a lot more stable than 2ml every 7 days.
>That's pretty awesome actually
Ya I just started at this place recently. Everyone seems pretty cool, lots of perks like free fruit deliveries once a week and free pizza at least once a month.
>Monday/Thursday
I just don't like the math because you have a 3 day gap and then a 4 day gap. I mean it's not gonna make that much of a difference but it just gets my autismo kicking if things aren't perfect.

Some of you guys do carb cycling, right? How do you do it? CKD, backloading, etc.
Do you think it's still useful for a natty, or just for an enhanced lifter?

Monday morning/Thursday night pins. See how it aligns perfectly?

fuck man masteron is soooo good. The euphoria . hol shitt. Like a mild xtc

and this Pharma test man shit.

I'am curious how they will react to my apparence.

fuckkkk i don't wanna wear t-shirts to show off my guns. Why did i need to be this big. God made me this way, thus i have to accept it.

I wish JM could see that i'am almost making more money than him without any job experience. Boss LIFE OUT

Correct. What if i just filled one syringe with 2ml mast-e + 1ml test-e. Would that be overkill?

>Monday morning/Thursday night pins. See how it aligns perfectly?
Lol ya, true that.
>What if i just filled one syringe with 2ml mast-e + 1ml test-e. Would that be overkill?
I don't think so, I would still shoot the mast e3d instead of once a week though. How is your hair on mast?

>unironically asked if I compete
Normies lmao

Just wear polos with longer sleeves
Still see the big arms ofc but it's not like the beater you wore to your interview

me yes.

yes, i did it as a natty. check out my awesome results, just with this diet. No gear, no supplements. Only food and water

carb cycling/keto is the best diet for fat loss imo

I hate to pin more often.

Crazy thing is; my hair on high winny and mild masteron== fine

high test(750mg+) == hair shedding, but no balding

lmao. The hr-manager asked me the same question. kek. She also asked if i ate that rice and chicken.

Yeah, i'am thinking about wearing longer sleeves, to make me look skinny. kek

How is working life? How does it feel to have money?

>yes, i did it as a natty. check out my awesome results, just with this diet. No gear, no supplements. Only food and water
Neat. Doesn't look all that natty though. What's the time frame for those pics?
Carb cycling is the only time I've had any decent results in the past (natty, with low test to boot). Gaining weight (and more importantly, strength) while losing fat was glorious, though it was very, very slow.
How did you go about it? When I did it, I was doing intermittent fasting with carb backloading, but I'm looking at the possibility of using different methods if they might work better.

Estrogen causes shedding. I'm the same way.

What do you look like in clothes?
besides big

What are some of the supps you'd recommend to everyone for a better life?
Obv test, zinc, vit d, whey, maybe creatine

Anything else?

Hey fags, gonna join the club on Monday. Got my first 10 ml of Test E. Got my Aromasin too.
Now just need the needles and starting!

It's a good lightning picture. 3.5 months.

I'am not i'am not at home, thus i can't copy pasta my tweeked carb cycle/keto diet.

I just have 6 low carb days- mo-sa. Eating only chicken, broccoli, almonds, eggs and cottage cheese. 1 banana post workout to spike insulin. Drink 3/4L water ED. I also drink a lot of green thea. Both can help a little. Veggies = either broccoli or green beans

Cardio post workout.

Ah like that. I never knew that. Good to know. thanks.

but if i dose the ai too high i always get itchy scalp. Or isn't that from too low e2?

Depends on what clothes. I can look pretty dyel in some clothes imo.

But i have muscle dysformia, thus i always looks small. I will never know how normies will see me

Thanks, masT.
Seems pretty straightforward.
Weren't you worried about vitamin deficiencies and stuff, eating only those things six days per week?
If you don't mind copypasting it, I'll still be around later.

and on sunday i have 1 high carb day. It just remains the same. I only lower my fats(no almonds) and add carb to each meal(rice etc)

also some cheats

why do you think that your 2d girl will be loyal? Even machine women lie and manipulate for their own good without regards to others

Banana + broccoli + vitamin pills & fish oil

i never had any problems

salmon & chicken has also some vitamins.

will do

Platz is the goat, prove me wrong faggots

Wage Slave life is ok
Still working my other job because the new trainee is retarded or something so I have no days off and all my free time is for lifting

But it's nice to not worry about money though
And everyone at work is fat and dyel so that's fun, they call me superman lol

RUDE
She's not a machine though
She's pure 2d~~

>waifu

Also, FFS CAN ANYONE HELP ME SLEEP?

I've been up for 61 hours. No, it's not drug related. Haven't even had coffee in the past 4 days. And no party drugs in over a week.

I'm functional, and I don't feel all that tired. But being awake this long is starting to hurt my body.

Just go to sleep, stop making it an issue. Get off your fucking computer, phone, whatever the fuck you're on. Turn the TV off, turn all the lights off, close your curtains/blinds and lie on your bed and close your fucking eyes.

We're all gonna make it.

>37599619

Not letting this go.

My technique is fine. I can lift it all just fine. I've never had issues with my back.

But so far every other male in my family has had back issues. I still deadlift, I still progress. I just don't deadlift often.

>rest day fantasy
>pic related

How did that movie end

Did the machine turn out to betray him and was actually the genius' sex toy

I did that for 2-3 hours.

And again about 3 hours ago. I got up once to get a glass of water.

Friend offered me seroquel this morning. Anti-psychotic that just... stops you from lieing awake at night thinking about random shit. I've had it prescribed before.

But I'm calm, not worried. And seroquel is awful. The stuff turns you into a zombie, hazy and slow for 24-30 hours before it wears off.

still a woman though

>betray
yes
>genius
lol no just a woman taking advantage of a man

One who only exists in my heart

>I got cellulitis once from accidentally shooting subq.
wouldn't that mean that you could've gotten an abscess had you got it in the muscle? i mean, why else would you get cellulitis besides the gear being dirty?

>lol no just a woman taking advantage of a man
I was talking about the dude who created her. Wasn't he a super genius. Was the machine just his bitch.

>betray
>yes
D:!!!

/fraud/ what is your description of Chad. What are the requirements to be a Chad

Eat pizza and fuck stacies.

Pic related is chad

yes he was a genius, he also did multiple robots and versions

What do i need to inject for this look

ALPHA GENETICS nothing you can do you will never look like them

They're manlets, nobody wants to look like them

lmao stay mad ugly boy, I hope you are enjoying your plastic pussy lol

dont do what said, he is fooling you

Need some advice senpai, so I've been running an oral for almost 4 weeks along with my tren. It's like week 6 and my tren acne is starting to flair. Would it be wise to stop my oral and swap it for accutane? I have a healthy liver, I don't drink or do drugs, also I'm not old.

keep running your supposed oral until you actually get ance, also the "you can only run orals 4-6 weeks or you liver will die" is a meme

The acne is flairing now. It was a few spots here and there but it's getting bad now. Bad enough where I'm considering accutane. I'm gonna start accutane instead now.

>And seroquel is awful. The stuff turns you into a zombie, hazy and slow for 24-30 hours before it wears off.
Good to know. I have considered using this stuff in the past for sleep but most sleep drugs make me feel like shit the next day.

Wait a minute so whats it going to be like when it does kick in? Care to share your experience?

>wouldn't that mean that you could've gotten an abscess had you got it in the muscle? i mean, why else would you get cellulitis besides the gear being dirty?
Nah the gear wasn't dirty. I finished the vial with no issues. Not sure what happened that one pin but nothing some doxycyline couldn't fix. This happened years ago when I was a noob to pinning.

r/steroids.

>you can only run orals 4-6 weeks or you liver will die
Man, sdrol took like a week to give my liver a good beating

Whats wrong with her ass?

It's got silicone stuck up it like the rest of her

Oh its that swedishkiller chick, and silicone makes sense, her legs are way too thin to have an ass that big

my dicks not in it

Looks like I am a hostile sexist.

what's this?

Some stupid fucking test that tells you how "sexist" you are. Meaning that if you agree with the truth you're a hostile sexist and you abuse women