Why are you scared of soy, Veeky Forums?

Why are you scared of soy, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

menshealth.com/nutrition/soys-negative-effects
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It raises your estrogen to women levels. Before medicine brought us HRT, boys wanting to be girls would eat massive amounts of soybeans. It was especially common in Japan and Korea.

Do you have any way to back any of this up or are you just another victim to le estrogen meme?

>women levels

Faggots

Xenoestrogen.

There's nothing to argue here, kike.

i drink soymilk, its healthy as FUCK
unlike meat
i dont care about some estrogen if it makes me feel better

Wasn't the whole idea that soy cause gyno and estrogen problems proven wrong awhile ago?

>this is what a cuck believes

>this is what a cuck responds

90% of soy in the US is GMO soy. Heavily laden with cancer and defect linked pesticides. And it mimics estrogen. Eat soy in moderation and make sure it's nonGMO certified.

Too bad by now gmo soy beans will have wildly cross contaminated even the "non" gmo product.

Lol healthy as fuck
> less protein than dairy
> less calcium than dairy
> a shit ton of additives and oils for viscosity.

> This is what a cuck greentexts in response to a cuck challenge

DOESN't dairy actually raise estrogen much more than soy?

You memesters

just eat tempeh, its fermented so it doesnt contain as much shit.

If that were true wouldn't dairy farmers have gyno? Pro tip they don't and the Wisconsin ones are based Vikings.

i'm allergic to it.
uhh, i mean estrogen levels bro

I began a very soy-heavy diet about a month ago while experimenting with vegan protein alternatives, and while I can say that it did have negative effects on me (Stopped having morning wood, libido went down a ton), it was only because literally everything I hate had soy in it. You can substitute soy milk for milk and not have any problems, buy some black bean burgers with a bit of soy protein isolate, and eat granola with the same thing, and not have any issues.

You need to eat a pretty substantial amount of soy before it does anything. I found a balancing point very easily, you just have to experiment until you see what your body can handle.

menshealth.com/nutrition/soys-negative-effects

t. norwegian bachelor farmers

Ayyy lmao

I wonder, does it have positive effects on women?

> Almond milk > baby cow growth fluid> soymilk

I agree, but also
Oat milk > Almond milk

I shall look into oat milk. Thanks user