>walk into gym
>enter code on pod door
>go in
>stinks of fart someone left behind
>other side of pod door opens and I leave
>look behind me
>see qt3.14159 in pod giving me a disgusted look

How was your gym day Veeky Forums?

'the fuck kind of gym thinks of it's self so highly they have mi5 level door entry?

Equinox

pure gym actually, it's only 15.99 and it's open 24 hours, thats why they have that entry system

I put too much weight on the bench and someone had to rush over and lift it off me, lots of people laughed.

First and last time going to gym.

Got a text from my ex telling me that she had an abortion of my child.
I didn't know she was pregnant.
Hurt my back on squat.

My back really fucking hurts.

Ugh.

kek

>2016
>hurting back on squat
Never gonna make it

>I didn't know she was pregnant.
she cucked you bro.

It wasnt yours, she was taking the trash out

You had one fucking chance you nigger

The fuck is a 'pod'??

Nigga there's a picture of it right there

thats literally your queue to give you something to talk about

'The fuck is a queue?

Something you wait in to do something else.

A queue is their equivalent of waiting in line.

what is the purpose of this pod?

you go through it, it lets in one person a time and you need a code to get through

so its some kind of security door to make sure nobody who doesnt own a membership cant get in?

Good. If you can't take failure this isn't the place for you. Try esports

correct, think like the doors in spooks

my first day at college I was gone from our class for 1 hour to go shopping. During that time somebody took a shit on a toilet seat. I come back and the mystery toilet seat shitter is brought to the attention of our group.
This one girl I sat next to before I left gives me a "detective look".
Half a year later she still looks at me with this "silent protector of society look"
Women should be gassed

fuck my sides

>to make sure nobody who doesnt own a membership cant get in?

Literally all you need to do is tell the person without the membership the code.

SEAT SHITTER is your secret nick name

I load up 1.5 plates on bench. Guy next to me has 3 plates. I only have to do 1 rep, yet I still fail miserably and have to roll the weight down my stomach and over my legs to then slowly and carefully remove the weight from the bar.

>tfw the guy next to me just looked at me the entire time

Oh well live and learn

Relax bro, nearly all toilet seat shitters are Asian. They ain't used to the machinery so they squat on it

had to pull the weight off a skinny gent today cause he did the drop and roll of shame.

lmao 1plate

Lol dude that happens even to big dudes. People don't care for more than 5 seconds

>had to pull the weight off a skinny gent today cause he did the drop and roll of shame.

>lmao 1plate

I mean, I could handle it myself. No idea why people have such a time doing it. Besides, only lifted for 5.5 months so I guess it is decent.

I don't want to be mean but

>going heavy on your first day
lad...
failing baby weights is much different than failing big boy weights

topkek

Holy shit where is this? I'm so sick of my gym since it closes at 7:30 on weekdays and 6 on weekends.

I could literally be at the gym right now at almost 12 AM instead of posting on a Laoatian dog show forum.

>load up lmao1pl8 for squats
>get down real low, as to the fuckin grass
>guy after me hits the rack
>loads up about 1.5pl8
>about same size as me
>can feel the vibe of him acting like he's tougher than me cuz he's about to squat more
>takes me a long time to get it off the rack
>takes off sweater because "it's in the way"
>barely goes half way down
I cringe everytime someone doesn't go all the way down.

this familia

>mfw people glory squat to above parallel and with the most wide stance and wobbly legs possible

not just with squats...most juveniles that go in little gay groups to the gym are skinny as fuck and they have that 'badass mouthbreathing attitude', load up heavy weights but do the reps super fast and going only halfway through everything...

That's a cue, a different thing from a queue

Also to keep out fat people from entering

>euro only

This is my sad face

good. you don't deserve to become strong with that shitty attitude

I don't even know what to say to this other than that I was in the same, if not more, socially awkward situation when I started working out. It's been over a year and I'm not even remotely self conscious anymore in the gym, it's kind of a learned attitude.

Lots of commercial gyms in bongistan have them, it's cheaper than having a receptionist

The people have always been nice at my local Pure, shame that all the equipment is shite.