Hi guys, what exercises should I do to get a body like this?

Hi guys, what exercises should I do to get a body like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

oohwhatalovelypear.tumblr.com/page/13
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ss + gomad

genetics x 5

she looks like shit

What said. If you weren't born pear shaped, you're not going to look like that.

you don't want that

her body is disproportionate

You cant "get" a body like that
Youre either blessed with wide hips from the way your pelvis formed or you arent.
Blame your mom

Fag

white girls so damn ugly lmao

Post current body

She looks better way better than me.

0/10

What do you look like?

Have the same genetics as her. Jog every once and a while

She's legit wifeable/breedable

no tits

tits are for kids and poor peasants
for sophisticated gentlemen waist:hip ratio on a white blondish woman > anything else

Post your physique, lets see how a 'sophisticated gentleman' you are

I know. Still breedable tho

u

They seriously are. I'm a sucker for a short white girl with a fat ass, but by the sweet and salty blood of our crucified savior white girls AGE so motherfucking horribly!

White girl with a fatty = hell yes
But with that you get translucent fucking skin. You look past that ass to any other part of her body and ya realize that you are seeing fucking layers senpai.
Blue / purple veins, thin worm lips, stretch marks that look carved by velociraptors, acne bubbling up from the deepest layers of her flesh... double up on that shit because most white girls layer on goddamn make up to hide all that shit so you already fucking know that you got a disaster waiting even though you just tryin' to smash some plump bubble butt.

I honestly don't know how the white race has made it this far, but I can only assume it's because they fuck in the dark. So you can't see her face and she can't see your dick.

Please post that girl's tumblr, I had seen it like 3 times already but never saved it
She has my ideal woman body type, my exgf body looks so much alike it even give me the feels

THIS

i was wondering what it was i was looking at..

Dunkin Donuts and a jog

Post pic bb

1x1 plastic surgery

Any1 who replies to this comment gets girl friend by end of month

T. Fag who likes buff ass she-hulks

right click picture ---> search google for image
If you are a dumbass who uses anything other than Google Chrome (inb4 that one moronic /g/ FSF/OSS shill) just copy the image URL and paste into a google search.

Give a fuccboi a fish feed him for a day, teach a fuccboi to fish etc etc

I really really want to look like this

What DO you look like now?

She posted those here, right? I think she's australian

pizzaX5

That doesn't sound é healthy !

Ofc she does
She's usually one of those annoying posters calling everyone a faggot and making >that guy who threads
Anonimity is a beautfil thing

Yeah I would too, she has a nice body. Just work out your legs and do a lot of cardio. As other anons have mentioned if you don't have the right genetics you won't look like that even with the same routine.

Arguably the best looking girl who lurks. Sorry trappy.

Me

>She's legit wifeable/breedable
>breedable

>tits are for kids and poor peasants
>kids
>breedable

Do you not understand how retarded you sound? You proved his point.

Not that I disagree with you. Bubble butts on white girls are GOAT, same with Asians kinda.

She looks like a bad teacher

disproportionate and gross. I'd rather get a small tight qt3.14

Plz be legit I am so lonely

Trappy is a man, though.

Do you know how retarded you sound thinking everyone sefags?

Cockchops X F

Twink lover

How are ya'll giving this chick credit when you haven't even seen her ass? I know you don't have a lot of interaction with real women but you have to have seen at least 1 woman in your whole life who had wide hips and no ass lol.

Thirsty mofo's. Ain't a damn things special about the girl and you are just handing her points. This right here is how you desperate beta losers end up with a raging bitch for a wife. You shower some dumb slag with praise until she throws you some attention that you how leads to a pity fuck, and proceed to ride that train all the way to alimony payments.

Reverse Image Search for you lazy bastards:

oohwhatalovelypear.tumblr.com/page/13

Because your opinion clearly matters

Compare

irrelevant as she has clear mental problems
pump and dump is only option

...Do you know girls that don't have mental problems? I've been fucking for a hot minute and I haven't meant a "normal" chick yet. They are all crazy user, it just depends on how long they can lie before you find out.

* Out-before friends wife tried to stab him to death in his sleep so they could both go home to Jesus.

yes, my gf, hence why we started dating. Girls who dress up like that just might as well be waving a red flag, but normal ones do exist

are you some jew shitting on white skin and promoting race mixing?

How is being effay a redflag? You sound like a neckbeard

kids as in: underage faggots
"teens like this... men like that"
upgrade your reading comprehension

This is a loaded piece of shit fucking question innit? First off, white skin is shit. Ya'll (I'm assuming you are white) are fucking vampires. Your skin literally cooks to death in the sun. The Sun. The thing literally giving heat and life to the planet KILLS YOU PEOPLE like you're fucking vampires or something.

Honestly if white women are you 'preferred race' I've gotta assume that you are (1) a racist (2) sheltered (3) living a lie (4) not getting laid with a diverse array of women. Try the other 31 flavors senpai and you'll see that vanilla isn't all that.

Lastly, white people's skin is (generally) pretty fucking disgusting. Not trying to trigger you poor fags, but acne on white people is pretty horrific. Mostly because if one were to get up close and personal we would see multiple layers of your fucking skin and be disgustingly entranced in that sort of train-wreck sort of way.

Shit am I done yet? No, one more. Translucent...fucking...skin. My number on gripe about white women. It's just gross. Stand three feet from your average white chick (no makeup) and take a serious look at her. See if your dick doesn't reevaluate your life.

Please stop turning every thread into a race shit flinging thread

Fair enough, I'll be quiet.

confirmed for race mixing jew, i rather have vampire, veiny, skin with acne then musky, shit colored skin

>stop liking what I don't like
>my taste is better than yours
>race mixing is the way

Thank you

STOP FAT ENABLING YOU THIRSTY AUTISTS

>not even white

-1/10

Get-the-fork-out-of-your-mouth x F, errday

fuark

>What exercises should i do to alter my bone structure?

i got bad news for you

>that forehead

imblying

Eh, why not?

Might as well

I believe that igf-1 and insulin are the best ways to alter your body without surgery.

id jizz on it

Plz life sucks

sure

rollin

Any pictures of dat ass?

she's not effay, she's dressed as a hipster pseudo goth

probably massively attention seeking and thus not worth the effort

>neckbeard with long term gf
uh huh

ppls

one like this pls

pls

Literally nothing, just don't eat like a cow and maybe hit the stair stepper 3x a week.

You better mean it

>implying

Almost made it to a wizard status.

That's because you want to fuck boys, user.

pls, comfort my insecurities.

funpostan

pls respond

you never know

P L E A S E
L
E
A
S
E

pls

if u liek this comment in the nxt 10 seconds ur crush will kiss u! If u dnt then you die

I hope so

She never even came to the door.

Might as well

severe pear shape like that is just fat with "lucky" (ignore lack of boobs) distribution.

guaranteed to be eating bad, will balloon up 50lbs under stress.

I think you might be gay