Veeky Forums has this idea that chad is a 1.90 cm shredded beast that outlifts them

>Veeky Forums has this idea that chad is a 1.90 cm shredded beast that outlifts them
>While IRL chad is a chubby motherfucker like pic related that doesn't even work out besides play social normie shit like basketball

You are gonna be more hated once you get a good body. Women will call you gay out of spite and men will constantly try to insult/downgrade you especially when infront of women. People will listen to you but never actually ask you about your opinion because you are 'a blockhead'

depends if you're a douche about it desu

thats ok they cant get in shape and are jealous you´re the bigger man so you can take more heat
if she keeps calling you gay rape her =)

There is no way to avoid sounding like a douche when people ask you : ' is zumba a good way to lose belly fat' and you reply 'the only way to lose fat is by eating at a deficit and also you can't lose fat from a specific part of your body '

>What is off season

he wouldn't be chad looking like this.

He's "Chad" when he was magic mike, pic related.

>inb4 "I've been lifting for 3 months and these physiques aren't impressive at all"

Also being a millionaire celebrity movie star helps.

All that being said - Channing Tatum probably wouldn't be able to get with 10/10 girls either way. They have actual chads trying to get with them, they have no reason to bang him unless they're bored.

>Women will call you gay out of spite and men will constantly try to insult/downgrade you especially when infront of women

don't know what kind of beta you are op, but this never happened to me.

>People will listen to you but never actually ask you about your opinion because you are 'a blockhead

i have a master's in bioengineering, most of the time when i'm hanging out with peers outside work i'm the smartest guy in the room

maybe you're just dumb and uninteresting op

>- Channing Tatum probably wouldn't be able to get with 10/10 girls either way.

This tbqh famiglia.
Chads are the type of guys that women literally look at when they enter the room.
Chads are the type of guys that your girlfriend dreams of
Chads are the guys with the 10/10 girlfriends that seem almost unreal to you. I've met some genuine 10/10 women in my life and all of them were dating 6'4, rich, attractive, muscular men in their early 20's, I've never met a 10/10 who was dating an average guy.

Channing tatums tiny protuding ears and too wide neck always remind me of these guys

>tfw 191 cm and dwarfs most chads around here

top kek. cannot unsee

>'the only way to lose fat is by eating at a deficit and also you can't lose fat from a specific part of your body

Tfw you have said this to people and wonder why they don't like you

maybe you're just not good looking enough to be considered a threat

Channing Tatum is Brad. THIS is Chad.

who are the people in that photo

i swear you americans are the most pussified males on the planet how your country still stands?

Is your idea of a 10/10 a fitness model? because thats who your describing.

I've seen plenty of 9-10/10's with average looking guys

They are South African twins that a photographer met by chance... I forget the photographers name but he specializes in black and white and did a series in South Africa that was really controversial because during apartheid his photos went against what was being told as white superiority and should white South Africans suffering from poverty and mental illness like everyone else

Just remembered his name Roger ballen

damn, wasn't expecting such a good answer. Thanks man.

We spend more on our military than everyone and we are geographically isolated from other powers.

>Not Germany, England, France, or Sweden.

where does chad live, fit?

Men will actually respect your opinion more due to the fact that you now are in shape and could start some shit if they disrespect you.
If you don't know this, you haven't worked in a proper workplace.

No, that's Chris.

Nah Americans are pretty based. Even though 60% of them are fat, the other 40% are all sporty and well built. They are all tough because of the principles their nation was built on (everything that happens to you is both your credit and your fault) and because they handle guns, have a feeling of control for their own safety due to the guns which makes a person more confident and masculine.

They are the least cucked Westerners. Yurops are basically women, scandinavians have transcended the mortal plane.

This tbqh.

The thing about scandinavians generaly being huge pussies is true.

Well it helps that Channing Tatum is a talented actor (Hateful 8 and Hail, Caesar are two excellent examples) and reportedly a very nice and likable person on and off set.

I'd fuck him O_O

>I've never left my home state

Scandinavian here, can confirm.

HOLY SHIT. I REMEMBER I SAW THIS PIC LIKE 4 YEARS AGO AND THOUGHT: THAT'S CHANNING TATUM'S RETARDED TWIN!!!

damn, i can't believe 2012 was 4 years ago

The aim is not to look tough for aesthetics but to look tough so she feels intimidated.
You're walking home after dinner and movie...dark street...not many people around. You decide u wanna bang right here in the nearby alley. She's too scared to say no, because of the implication

>1.90cm
>0.7 inches

That's him after a short pump for shooting a 45 second scene.

>the other 40% are all sporty and well built

ive been asked about this and given this exact answer and havent been treated like that. I also used to weigh over 320 lbs at 6 foot though so people that i know think i know a lot about weight loss

>Even though 60% of them are fat, the other 40% are all sporty and well built
German here. Went on a vaction road trip all through the US, you guys are surprisingly short and skinnyfat. Keep on dreaming, though - lol.