How long will it take to look good natty?

How long will it take to look good natty?
Seriously

Other urls found in this thread:

ipedinfo.co.uk/steroid_law.html
gov.uk/penalties-drug-possession-dealing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who cares? Just enjoy the process. Every day you'll look better than the last.

Genetics+4 years

depends on your starting point. the farther away you are from good body composition the longer it will take.

>Genetics

What do you mean by genetics?
The way your insertions look like?

test is cheap, just pin

/thread

>injecting indian synthetic drugs

Op this is far beyond the natty limit for all but a few genetic freaks with perfect nutrition and training. If you want to look like this get to your own natty limit and start blasting and cruising

basically yes

Predisposition towards gaining muscle, predisposition towards losing body fat, shape of muscles, etc. Look at those pictures of the dudes are ripped but look like shit because they have horrid body structures.

What are sources for it though? I'm in the UK and everyone is dyel. I barely wanna go to the first big guy I see and ask for gear...

You can buy test from a pharmacy in the UK it's not illegal you don't need a prescription.

check reddit /r/steroids for tips on starting

>those bitch wrists
There is hope

>looking good natty
Lol

what else do you want, to move as fast on foot as people driving cars? because that's what it would be like to look good natty in a world with steroids being cheap and easily accessible
you "you can be big and lean natty" guys literally lack a brain

WHat this guy said;
Reddit steroid source talk, you'll find a few solid sources. 95% take only bitcoin, but if you do your research you will be guaranteed to find a 100% legit source.

Wait reLly

Yes, for personal use

No you can't retard. Test is only available with a script in the UK, and even then it would be a gel. If you are prescribed injections the doctor will administer a long estered version once a month or so.

You shouldn't talk about stuff you don't know about. A simple Google search would tell you you're wrong.

No. You need a prescription.

>those pictures of the dudes are ripped but look like shit because they have horrid body structures

Post pics?

ipedinfo.co.uk/steroid_law.html

gov.uk/penalties-drug-possession-dealing

k m8

Not true.

I'm in the uk and I get prescribed test enanthate. I inject myself every 10 days.
Fuck nebido

That's complete bullshit. It's not illegal to possess, but is illegal to sell without a prescription. However, this means there's a grey area where you can legitimately buy it online from foreign sources.

Oh, my bad then, i was almost sure you could walk in a pharmacy and buy it.

you're a fucking retard with zero comprehension skills and I fell for the bait

Both of those links prove his point, you realise? That it's available only by prescription, not over-the-counter.

So how easy is it to kill your heart or liver with test/roids/whatever you are talking about? Do you have to be fuckn idiot to die on this stuff?

>Do roids, you'll look like those fitness competitors

>tfw shitty body structure

fugg

pics?

kek
so many people get on roids and end up looking like a bloated mess

I don't understand this post.
Are you implying your pic looks bad?

How/why did you get prescription? If you don't mind me asking

I don't think that's what he meant

Depends on starting point, genetics and commitment. Also normie good or Veeky Forums good? Normies will proabbyl be impressed by your physique in 1 year if youre dedicated and aren't starting out as a lardass. You'll always be dyel by Veeky Forums standards.

If i do a cycle of test will i keep my mutant gains? if not, then how long does it last?

Depends what your definition of good is.

Good by Veeky Forums standards will take at least 5 years

Good by normie standards will take 1-2 years

Fuck no, genetics + 8-10 years. Just roid already, if your want only to look good.

For 99.9% of the natties?

never ever.

Learn your place nattie fattie do you even liftie.

You'll never look good by Veeky Forums standards (even if you roid).

By normie standards probably 2 years if you follow a good program and don't eat like shit.

Long enough to convince you to roid.

Depends. Where is your starting point? If your obese and need to lose 150 lbs of fat then its going to take years. If your skinny or just a little chubby it can be done in less time.

Pic 1 is August of last year. Pic 2 Is November 2016. Pic 3 is last month.

Do I look "good" I don't know. Not by Veeky Forums standards. But I've had people tell me I'm "fucking ripped". I'm not afraid to take my shirt of anymore. And I feel the best I've ever felt.

What I do know, is that objectively I have a half decent physique. You can't look at this body and say I have literally nothing going for me. And I've achieved a lot in a short amount of time. And I could have done it in even less time if I didn't make so many mistakes.