What's your gym look like folks?

What's your gym look like folks?

Pic related, it's my gym.

desu this is considered first class in chinkland

looks quiet at least

Your gym looks expensive
How much do you pay a month?

when the retarded >tfw no gf's come wearing makeup and earrings and blaring shaun kingston over and over, it gets worse

>not pictured, THE PIT
>Can't take pictures of THE PIT because rival gym shenanigans
>THE PIT has six squat racks
>THE PIT has six bench racks
>THE PIT has two diddy/oly pads
>THE PIT is the only reason you pay for this gym
>THE PIT is life
>THE PIT is love

looks decent, nice and tidy

mirin hard if true

There are no gyms with anything like that in my city. I checked. I checked them all. Fuck you.

It's not cheap but has salt water pools, great classes, absolutely top notch equipment and it's never crowded.

this is what the place looked like at 3ish today

Mirin' hard, OP, mostly because of that swimming pool.

Where is that Gym located?

Go Navy

Looks comfy af

San Francisco, on the water near the Embarcadero. They have a few locations, one membership gets you access to all four within the city.

pools inside, pools outside
indoor rockclimbing
hot girls

and best of all,
6 squat racks

Uuhhhnff I just want to get all up in there and sweat all over those benches. Rub my calloused hands all over each and everyone of those Dumbbells and then rip a MASSIVE fart right as I'm leaving. Looks good desu senpai

OK man

I'm gonna open my own gym in the next few years.
This is what I fucking want.
24 hours a day 7 fucking days a week, not closed for any fucking holidays because I know you faggots love celebrating liftmas and thanksgaining.
It's gonna be perfect lads.

I too enjoy my post workout cropdusting, just marking territory.

is this exceptional? My gym is open 5 am to 11 pm which works great for me and has more equipment than that.

Mine's in the former Pacific Stock Exchange building.

I wouldn't feel comfortable lifting in something that fancy, I'd think

>all these nice gyms

I go to a YMCA with one death lift platform, one squat rack and one power cage. All the free weight shit is framed into one corner and it's always crowded. Really no other real gyms near by though.

Gotta make those gains somhow though.

I work in San Francisco, but I keep a membership for Lifetime back home in Vegas. For vacation I just go there every day for 2 weeks. Place is a fucking resort.

From PF to Golds