Not sure If anyone remembers me but I'm the Saudi Arabian girl who wants to get fit but unable to because of...

Not sure If anyone remembers me but I'm the Saudi Arabian girl who wants to get fit but unable to because of family/parents

Is there anything I can do (without equipments) at home that would actually be effective?

Post pic of self.

Run to me if attractive.

i dont know much about women, but the sticky says the rules are generally the same

just eat at a deficit and cardio, maybe calisthenics if you're going for the toned look

Situps, push ups, body weight squats, yoga..

What's the point? It's not like anyone can tell what's under your darth vader cosplay anyway.

get some jugs and fill them with sand

desu just man up and get some dumbells

But they let you use the Internet? Aren't they terribly afraid of your getting culturally contaminated by Western culture and becoming unfit wife material for whoever it is they decide you're to be given to?

Run away from home and come to the West, leave your ass-backwards culture behind, and live your own life. Then you can do whatever it is you want.
/thread

flee the country.

leave the cult.

get fit.

You can do bodyweight / calisthentics without weights, but results vary and it takes a lot longer than working out with weights.

>pic related

Also, if you could get at least 1 kettlebell or adjustable dumbbell, you could start doing kettlebell swings and turkish get ups as part of Pavel's ''Simple and Sinister'' workout.

I eat healthy lost 10 kgs so far, goal is five more

They don't know anything about the internet, they think the internet is basically Facebook. Deleted my cousin from fb years ago and my aunt called my mom asking why "did your daughter delete my daughter from the internet"

>she doesn't want to be a thicc arab honey
wtf i hate saudi now

go fuck yourself and your "thicc" meme pretending fat girls aren't disgusting

>Not sure If anyone remembers me

LMAO SANDPROPLE BTFO

I guess I should answer. Look into pilates. That should be perfect for you. The guy who invented it is named Joseph Pilates read his books and watch stuff on youtube, then add in some cardio and you'll be in good shape

Hey well you can do push-ups. Might have to start on knees. Planks. Lunges. Stuff like that. I hope you make it. I'm a girl. I post my YouTube sometimes but I don't think anything I say can help from there. Unless you have a cat??

lel, what up doe Bats?

>Saudi Arabia
>Veeky Forums not blocked

This is absolute fucking horseshit. Unless you're part of the royal family or some other Aziz Ibn Muhammad oil baron nonsense there's no fucking way.

>17 replies

I fucking hate myself for taking this b8.

Hey about to make a video about my cat. :/

>Saudi
اكرهك

women having that kind of thing in that country is punishable by being publicly stoned to death

>Run away from home and come to the West,
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>what is calisthenics

Fellow sandnigger here, that's pretty shitty. What exactly do they prevent you from doing? You can get jump rope, for instance. I doubt they'll suspect that.

I remember you, you're the one who had a flat ass right.

What are your goals? Lose weight first? Gain ass?

Need dat sand pussy

:) looking forward to it

Thank you, these are great

Don't these require equipment?

Yes, my goal is stop being so flappy?

If you've got too much fat then lose it for now, if not then you can maybe eat slightly more, very slightly while doing lots of squats.

What are some "heavy" things in your room? Soemthing you can hold with 2 hands and squat with. Look up Goblet Squats.

Anyway what are your plans for the future arabsky?

I'm an arab gal too. Don't they have all women fitness and health centers in saudi?

fuck off

I don't bloody think sharia allows it lass

Who is this boner toner?

>get Veeky Forums
>somebody finally decides you're worth raping now that you're hot
>get stoned to death for causing adultery
Is it really worth it?

Thanks. Actually waiting. I've got a cold

>european features jpg

OP

Not really tho, if it was OP she would have been stoned to death hours ago

100 Allahu Akbars, 100 Beheadings, 100 Shoot-Ups and 10 hours Salat