Idk about you guys but these ones are top tier
>very good ventilation
>nice cushioning
>very nice when doing squats/lunges

good ol'

These, ones on the right are good for deads and squats. Love em

this tbqhwy

Nike metcon

normally adipowers, but I bought these for when I'm just doing upper body stuff and they feel good. Used to get plantar fasciitis with overly cushioned shoes (like nike frees) but not these

These are pretty comfy tbqh senpai

>mfw I imagin people squating in running shoes

Got some nice Adidas Powerlift 2 for squats and Chucks for deadlifts.

I use it for work.. It is the mother fucking best shoe in the whole world !

>not deadlifting barefoot
kill yourself my man
(rip viper)

Actually I did deadlift barefoot alot but as the weight gets heavier I feel like I slip alot in socks and if I take of my socks I get weird looks in the gym.

that's only a problem at a shit-tier chain gym. if u cant have a home gym and cant afford a good gym, at least go to 24hr fitness and go at 3am when nobody's there

or just stop giving a fuck what casuals think.. anyone serious at the gym would understand dling barefoot

I'm going to a university gym with lots of power and oly lifters. The gym is fine but nobody likes some smelly sweaty feet stinking up the place and leaving wet footprints everywhere.

>be amerifat
>train in shity running and niggerball shoes

t-these are cool, r-right senpai?

Dese my babies senpai

my man

spending more than $50 for weightlifting shoes.

>"and then he said the Flyknits were too expensive!"

>being a poor faggot with no budget for your main hobby

is this a troll or what?

delusional faggot thinking $300 shoes will increase gainz

Nice assumptionand meme image, keep on memeing 4channer

dese

Gym has lots of racks, I lay out one of their yoga mats in the rack and get to lifting in my socks. Moderate weight so I wouldn't bother investing in oly shoes.

>he wears black converse

1990 FUCKING CALLED BUDDY THEY SAID GET FUCKED

Pic related

>he wears white converse

Hey Chad go fuck yourself

>current year
>wearing white cis converse

I bet you're voting Trump right you fucking racist

>wearing girl converse

>not wearing Kobe Elites for training and going out, and running
COMFY AS FUCK

You think I'm fucking joking.

what model ??

they look like football shoes lmao dumb americans i bet u overpaid that shit as well

kobe 11 elite low tops, bruce lee colourway.

They're "basketball" shoes. The high tops are, atleast. The lows like this look like sneakers. 180-220$ a pair.

Seriously comfy as fuck. Expensive, but money isn't an issue for me. They look flat from a side profile, but the sole inside the shoe is as thick as an inch and a half literally. Shit is great for training, going out and getting compliments on them and running in general.

(Although, for running I highly reccomend Adidas Ultraboosts.)

Home(o) gym master race reporting in

Wow all you guys seem really gay with your little cute shoes. I bet you all wear pink and yellow at the gym too.

Is it worth buying weightlifting shoes if you just squat and dead?

Don't do cleans or Olympic lifting, never learned how

>2 inches of padding
>When will they learn?

>wearing biker boots to the gym
are you THAT insecure to have to feel "manly" with those boots or do you just hate having comfortable, convenient shoes?

I've had these puppies for nearly two years now, still serve their purpose as good as they should and I only paid 20 euros for them

>Butt blastedâ„¢

ITT: serious autism

>ITT: We post what we train in.
Pic related

I like em :)

I wear nike lunarglides to run in

>this

What are those?

I stopped having knee issues (nothing serious, just irritating) when I started wearing oly shoes and knee sleeves for squats. Seems like they're worth it. I only squat 2.5pl8 though.

Nope, I just don't wear little girl shoes is all. If anything It looks like I'm the only one here who doesn't have insecurities that I'm either gay or a girl.

I live in a 3rd world shithole and oly shoes are either unable to find or really fucking expensive from overseas.

I squat 3pl8+ in running reeboks. How much would it change if I got myself some oly shoes?

I considered buying a pair of the cheapest I could find but am no sure. It's a lot of money for me.

>tfw wide feet

Meh. They're comfy and they get the job done

D-does anyone else use lifting shoes at all?

Onitsuka Tigers

Pls be in London

I'm clueless, what's wrong with them?

A belt is going to last you forever my boy(unless you truly transcend and need a larger belt). Would you rather have a belt that might fail when you're squatting big or one that you can give the ultimate spanking to your kids with later on in life? If you really can't afford it just go beltless until you can.

Iktfb

Troll feet masterrace

I don't think you're reading very closely, senpai.

Guaranteed replies

those aren't biker boots, they're hiking boots. Biking boots have more protection.

What's this shit about lifting shoes? You guys will believe and buy literally anything.

I just put on these guys for running and lifting.

and knock off converse for diddly

gross color but it's growing on me

considering buying these
>category: training
is it a meme?