Make a fake Chad tinder account

>make a fake Chad tinder account
>40 matches in three days
>Set up ten dates for a night, explicitly stating that i want to hook up. No rejections
>Get pseudo confident and make one for myself
>1 match in one day

Never felt more confident and shit at the same time. But help me Veeky Forums I have the knowledge and even the experience (I've already dropped 80lbs) but I need to drop just a bit more.

Right now, I'm 6'5" 290lbs. I want to get to 200lbs but my eating habits won't let me. What mental tricks do you use to stop yourself from eating "one more piece"? I live with multiple people so it's really hard for me to just not buy food. I have to avoid it. How do you do it?

Pic related is goal body

Other urls found in this thread:

coolrunning.com/engine/4/4_1/94.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i may never be as big as you but i will also never be as fat

you are 6'5 you faggot, go outside

>200 lbs
>at 6'5

IKTFB except im not fat but i only get 2-3 matches a day and they are all ugly but my Chad account gets 30 matches a day and theyre all stacies

>What mental tricks do you use to stop yourself from eating "one more piece"?

1. Look at food you shouldn't eat.

2. Notice the urge to eat it.

3. Tell yourself to stop being such a raging fucking pussy.

4. Don't eat the food.

5. Repeat as necessary.

Bargain with yourself. I used to eat like shit, then I started going "Well, if I eat this Apple or banana then I'll have that cookie"

It works. Really well for me, at least. You're realizing you want to eat shit, picking something good or better to eat, and then most likely finding yourself satiated and walking away. Even if you eat that cookie you're still getting used to healthy food.

So now for me it's more like "if I really want X I'll eat two servings of baby spinach" etc. Make the bargaining progressively healthier.

What was the Chad image you used

Fuck bro bad thing is that before I turned 18 and joined the gay ass 18+ tinder, I would get easily 10 matches a day but after the like limitation I'm barely getting any. I don't even think I'm that ugly imo but I also think I'm a bit picky with my choices and swipe left all the ugly ones
Thanks brehs
I'll take anymore help that is offered

Pic related is what I am rn

Pic

Gay guys love bear mode. Grills are shallow as fuck and because the internet age grills get hit on left and right by desperate cucks. All chicks think their fucking 10s even the whales. Gay guys got it easy.

>Just turned 18

Your age is a bigger problem

As a young girl, everybody wants to snash you. As a young guy, nobody gives a shit about you. Sorry but there's simply so little going for most guys at that age (look like a child, no money, career, older stallion swagger, etc)

Tables turn in your mid 20s

But yes the new 18+ Tinder sucks hard.

post chad pics

I decided to finally make a tinder. My pics are shit but I'm decent looking so ive gotten like 70 matches since yesterday.

Unfortunately only one is hot enough for me to hit up and she hasn't responded since she's probably asleep, will post her pic next.

She's on the right
I really hope she responds because I wanna smash that and at this point I'm so horny from nofap I'll fucking take her on a date anywhere

Ignore the weebshit

You're supposed to have actual standards when swiping m8

This collection of matches is just depressing af

Kek at your "matches"

> match with uggos
> g-guys I'm d-decent looking! A-alfafa!

Fucking savage.

Post pic of yourself. I need to compare my looks to yours

>alfalfa
i kekd

Tinder girls always think they're the shit

kek
what the hell is wrong with you

Hes an alpha male

You just wouldnt understand

Have you ever thought that those two three matches are who you should actually be with. A lot of 'Stacies' are all the same and boring as fuck.

I swipe everything right mane, its easier and doesn't waste time.

I mean I look all right. I would LOVE to have professional photos however and I think they'd help a lot.

Here's my tinder profile, I know its shit and all the pics need replacement alongside bio, but its all I got ATM until I can get better stuff

>being so beta that you don't routinely tell girls how shitty they are

I feel bad for you user.

Degenerate tinder using weed smoker with baka desu

Is this bait?

Fuck bruh you're good looking. If you put more effort into your hair you'd be like an 8

mirin

DEMONIC
E
M
O
N
I
C

Weed is a gateway drug
To getting laid
Dumbass

What is the lighting or colour effect in your first pic? I mean you look good, but it also looks like there's some voodoo there.

GET OUT CHAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm 6'5" and about 215, been between 250 and 195. Skelly mode doesn't happen until around 180 for the height, but 200 is not possible if OP wants to look anything like his goal

Its just my fucking bathroom. I know it looks horrible. I just don't know what kind of photos to get.

My friend has a $4.5k camera and have been thinking of asking him to help, but still...

When you say you explicitly stated that you wanted to hook up, what exactly did you tell them?

"ay bby u wan some fuk? cum over to my place"

Is that trappy?

Someone give me a chad photo, I feel like trying this

Use naso hes my goal body

I messed up

Mate you look very good. 8/10.

But you're part of the problem, not the solution. You're making all thinks ugly ass girls think they're in the same league.

Stop being so insecure and try to match only other 7+/10s you fucking faggot

You'll get maybe one match every few days but it's worth it

Am I ugly? I only get 2 matches a day

Christ

Kek I'm so dead thank u for this

MY FUCKING SIDES

Should I get tinder+ for like $10 and spend an hour swiping only QTS or something

I just dont think my pics are good enough to get with a qt, and I have fucking at least 7/10 standardss which really sucks

Post pic of yourself

well you dont have any eyebrows so yeah youre ugly

Swiping right indiscriminately limits the amount of people you'll be shown in a day.

Derp
Fuck, i guess I'll have to slow down for tomorrow, hopefully 1 qt per day
DAT tinder+ doe..

6 5 190 here feeling a bit sorry for myself

Tinder+ is for betas m8

Quit lifting and become catfishman

Tru tru
Well I'm going to kill myself, my work/school environment has 0 females and tinder doesn't work so what the duck

I went on like one date months ago and she was like a 5/10 IRL instead of 7/10 like her pics

How do you manage 2? Time to get aesthetic ginger mode son

>she hasn't responded since she's probably asleep
Get used to being disappointed lol

I think shell respond most likely
Its fucking late as shit on Monday morning here

Been laughing at this for 5 minutes.

Lmao unexpected/10 well done m8.

Cat fishing is now a crime? What will the police do?

It's not but stalking is a crime, also the girl he was stalking was raped. Pretty obvious why they'd want to investigate him.

But the cops showed up before that when he cat fished the monkey girl

"Alfalfa" should be substituted for the word "beta" from now on.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Brian?

> 5 selfies

> two of them being you flexing

> not smiling in any of them

baka desu senpai, you're wasting your good looks man

Make an account 10 mins ago (Brad Storch)
10 matches within the first few minutes
All messaging me within 5 minutes of matching
>can I grab a drink with you and hear your accent?
JUST

>ever seen The Hunger Games

I died.

I wanted to stop reading it, but it kept getting better. Good read. 8/10.

Tried IF?

Post pic of guy you used

Kek! Literally using fake pictures from Veeky Forums.

M8 I'd smash everyone on that list. Most just once but still. Absolutely love fucking girls that write me first. It's like a thank you note

Immediately ditch 2 and 5

Lol theyre good op
Don't listen to this faggot

Cop was clearly annoyed that it was a waste of time, she probably said some stupid shit about a stalker or whatever.

Speaking from personal experience, you'd not believe the lies dumb bitches would tell police so they can hassle you.

>insecure tumblrina meets Veeky Forums autism
Only on tinder

6'5" 165lbs gaining weight fuc boi
people already mirin and i'm literally a few months in
kys

>6'5" 165lbs
Lol being hyper-defensive isnt going to make your ribcage recede into chest user. Keep it up and you'll keep improving, no need to be a whiny baby about it in the meantime

To autistic to reply

so do you only swipe right for fat girls or are you just pathetically ugly yourself?

This is the apex kek.

I swipe right to everything and anything

you look good, or your Catfish Chad looks good.

but for fucks sake
delete pics number 2, 5 and 6
its tinder not Veeky Forums

embarrassing

Swiping everything right is the only way to maximize matches if your standards are as low as mine

>tfw made my first tinder account a few hours ago, just as myself

It's late as fuck where I live so I don't expect any matches tonight but it's still nerve racking af.

Fuck that, swipe right on most barely looking (fatties are easy to avoid) and everyone then filter the ones you actually match with. Far easier on time and effort. I'm not going to read some vapid Bio and look at their shitty pose pics unless I match.

Tinder has a counter measure for this. The lower your match to swipe ratio becomes the uglier girls you get. They're not retarded breh

What's IF? intermittent fasting?

You have real nice facialstructure, do something to your fucking hair goddamit, in teh second picture you look like a fucking refugee.
Lose the flexing picture, you look like a loser. If you wanna show off do some outdoors/sports pictures or in the gym with friends

+1 for this

Also, what were the Chad stats in terms of profile info?

That's not true is it??

Made me kek.

How do you take a good selfie? Every time I try I end up with no ears and a nose taking up half the screen. Is it my camera? Galaxy S5 here.

>I want to get to 200lbs but my eating habits won't let me. What mental tricks do you use to stop yourself from eating "one more piece"?
I want to get to 200lbs but my eating habits won't let me. What mental tricks do you use to stop yourself from eating "one more piece"

Here's a mental trick for you, stop being a fucking fatass and have some god damn willpower you landwhale.

There's no "trick" to losing weight

I know you're trying to show me tough love but you're prolly a skinny faggot that never experienced holding the urge not to eat. After all your faggot ass doesn't have enough will power to even eat, one of the most enjoyable feelings in this world and something that gives you energy and gains.

This is the epitome of Veeky Forums

Search tinder secret score friend

That was the best thing I have ever read

Apart from the other posts in this thread telling you to just suck it up and not eat so much, do more cardio.
coolrunning.com/engine/4/4_1/94.shtml
Start running, fatty.