How come dudes in prison ALWAYS look goddamn jacked and bufff while on 2500kcals a day and NO weight training equipment...

How come dudes in prison ALWAYS look goddamn jacked and bufff while on 2500kcals a day and NO weight training equipment or supplements?

Honest question, I know you motherfuckers cherry-pick things so much I wouldn't be surprised one of you actually got arrested in order to find out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XGAYtW4H09g
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2011/05/do_prisoners_really_spend_all_their_time_lifting_weights.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_wgkdTRlCFI
youtube.com/watch?v=_DOM_tMIXIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buttsecks boosts test

>and NO weight training

U dumb?

Im pretty sure they are on a high cal diet (keeps them full and groggy) and they do get time to lift weights

im guessing they sleep a lot too

They do lift weights tho. My uncle was is prison for a year and said he lifted to pass the time

Josh Bryant, ISSA Director of Applied Strength and Power Development has a book on the matter. He went out and studied prisioners and dudes in prison and came out with a few conclusions:

The facts:

> 2500 - 3000 kcals a day "supplemented" with whatever the inmate can get his hands on (they have a store in prison where inmates can buy junk food with money people from the outside can give them)
> Each inmate gets about 10-12 hours of sleep a day. The fact that they are asleep for most of the day means lower calloric requirements
> Prison life is, surprinsingly low stress (no traffic jams, deadlines, work related issues, family related issues, etc). Thus little cortisol.
> Highly competitive and aggressive enviroment causes psychosomatic increase of testosterone production
> Lower calloric requirements + Little Cortisol + More Testosterone = Muscle
> Insane boredom, thus exercising becomes a hobby/past-time and way to fight off insanity.
> No weights mean inmates go out of their way to make creative exercises
> Since the body has no other stimuli, it solely adapts to exercise
> Lower calloric requirments + Little Cortisol + More Testosterone + Sleep + Junk Food + Exercise in excess + Stimulus = Gains

Most states (except Texas) don't allow weight training equipment on jails &prisons.

Only niggahs get swole in jail.

Proof that we thrive on hell while you white boys breakdown, cry and become butt-boys;.

Whutchu gunna do faggot?

The fuck? prisoners can't use their own cash to buy supplements and burgers in the prison store?

So some gang rapist can have his homeboy give him 5kg of protein powder no problem yet someone who jaywalked but had his entire family killed in a freak accident has no way to get things even if he had 50 million in his bank account?

My dad has done 5 years for grand theft auto, pretty much this.

Also the fact that inmates literally eat the entire time.

Like, you get 2 big meals a day, and whatever you get at the store (there is a name for that place, can't recall). Anyway, one meal is about 2 eggs, 2-3 ounces of meat (or substitute), half a cup of vegetables, some oats or bread and a salad. Prisoners will literally split that meal into 3 meals and eat it through the day.

Literally constantly signalling the body it's getting food, despiste the low ammount.

There are no supplements in the prison store. Your family can send some, but prison won't sell those. You can get junk food, tuma fish, all the shit you get at a gas station store plus soap and other shit.

Most states actually have rules agaisnt people in prison getting swole, you can look it up. Politicians are terryfied of swole inmates.

that still doesnt refute my point tho.

so some guy who jaywalked but has dead parents and is antisocial cant buy anything even if he has 10million in the bank, but some child slaughtering maniac who has a pokemon card gaming buddy outside of prison can give him all the chicken tendies he wants?

thats fucking bullshit.

They get COs to sneak them hyphy food and muscle bands

> 2016
> People still mad about Kali Muscle
> Even after he already went out and admitted he only speaks bullshit on purpose and does stupid videos to trigger autistic kids on the internet so he can get that youtube money

>A nigga would KILL YOU fo dat in prison

NIGGAS are eating ramen and doing push-ups in the rec yard getting swole, while you are """"""bulking""""" and basically being a bitch

This video explains it
youtube.com/watch?v=XGAYtW4H09g

> don't allow

> implying they'll sit down and shut up because mommy said no

Says the nigger who's never even been in County jail lol have you seen some of the white dudes in prison???? There's a reason they are outnumbered 10 to 1 and still every other race leaves them the fuck alone

These guys get stole for the exact reasons you can imagine, nothing else to do so might as well work out daily, you are going to workout hard as fuck daily so you don't become someones bitch, sleep a lot, no fucking cheat meals or off days and a sentence of 1yr or more pretty much guarantees you are going to make some decent fucking gains

>no fucking cheat meals or off days and a sentence of 1yr or more pretty much guarantees you are going to make some decent fucking gains

Inmates literally live off junk food, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. It's their primary source of callories, it's literally what Kali Muscle been talking about all these years with the ramen noodle crap. He is not saying it's THE way to eat to get swole, he is saying it's the Best way to get callories in when you have no other means to do so.

Prison food is intentionally made to be low cal and to taste like shit to demoralize inmates. The prison commissary is also stocked up candy, chips, ramen and other junk food. Some prisons allow inmates to order McDonalds or Pizza a few times a week if they get a boon for excellent behaviour.

The reason they get swole while on junk food is because they lift as often as they can (up to 2x a day) and follow up with a fuckton of bodyweight workouts.

>How come dudes in prison ALWAYS look goddamn jacked and bufff while on 2500kcals a day and NO weight training equipment or supplements?

Have you ever seen "dudes in prison" beyond YouTube videos and movies?

have you ever been to prison?

Dude these guys are in jail for breaking laws, do you think they just do as they are told? They lift heavy things and put them back down.

>it's literally what Kali Muscle been talking about all these years with the ramen noodle crap. He is not saying it's THE way to eat to get swole, he is saying it's the Best way to get callories in when you have no other means to do so.

Why the fuck would you listen to Kali Muscle?

He's an actor, he claims to be natural and acts like a retard on camera for views from teenagers

Prison = Cocoon Mode

not the guy you are replying to, but I have

also before I make my post

> inb4 joke about me being raped here

It goes like this:

> Black Guys
Huge, some have flab, some are skinny, but all of them look like they could fuck you up. Always fucking working out. My celly was a black dude btw.

> Latinos
Flappy with some muscle, 60% flab, 30% muscle. Latinos will work out but not with the same intensity as the black guys. They also go overboard on the sugary drinks, which explain the flab. Black Guys will sell their shoes for a ramen pack supply, but latinos will sell their mom for a coke.

> White supremacists
Mostly skinny or flabby. Very few actually muscular dudes. These however, are fucking huge, but they are always transfered to other prisons.

> Asians
They literally shrink the moment they come in. Nobody cares about these guys because they are almost aways on protective custody or hiding.

> The occasional slav
Always the crazy giant psychopath that nobody fucks with.

Because they were already swole before even being sent to prison and they were able to maintain it.

Are you guys retarded or what?

I said weight training EQUIPMENT isn't allowed. AS IN, the state fucking told the police to remove the machines from the prison.

Are you fuckers implying a nigga is smuggling a bench and weights on his anus just to workout?

Fuck you assholes are thick.

I'm not talking about working out. I'M TALKING ABOUT EQUIPMENT YOU FUCKING RETARDS.

THERE IS NO EQUIPMENT IN JAIL.

Bodyweight workouts? SURE. Hammer Strength Machines? BIG NO NO.

Maybe because all the good ones I dunno.. Don't fucking end up in prison. Lol, pots legal in muh state now to faggot

>how can I squat with another inmate on my back

If you're in prison for years, you've got the time to train every day. They get food that suffices all their needs (thanks to the law), they have to go to sleep and wake up at the same time every day. Do the tucking math you idiot

It's not like you CAN'T get steroids in prison. In 99% of prisons there is a drug trade. I'd imagine it wouldn't be hard to get your hands on some dbol and var.

>Are you fuckers implying a nigga is smuggling a bench and weights on his anus just to workout?

"Yo dawg."

"I herd you liek working out mang"

"Just lil' hit me up whenever you wanna get a lil'pump man"

"I gots whatcha need"

"Yo dawg, take my word for it."

"Yo, yo dawg here. Have a freeby on the house real quick so you know I'm good"

*shits out a bloody, shit stained 200lb dumbbell*

"Now you can do your curls and shit dawg."

"Hit me up when you're done tho, we gotta re-rack taht shit and it ain't pretty know what I'm saying."

*walks away while a 2lb plate falls out his gaping bloody asshole*

$30 for 1 dbol tab

You plan your cycles 1/10th of a pill a day.
Makes sense.

Ain't nobody has time for that.

Someone needs to draw this.

My dad actually used to dilude half an anavar or dboll on his water bottle back in the day and drink it through the day.

I dunno the logic or how it's related to the thread, but I just wanted to share it.

Get your boy to pay for it outside. I'd bet it happens, they catch people breaking into prison walls and slipping drugs through them all the time.

I wish I could be as happy as Kali Muscle.

If I were stuck in jail, I'd probably turn in my natty card because why the fuck not?

kek

Just curious, those of you who have actually done time. Do people actually make pic related for training or is that all bullshit?

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2011/05/do_prisoners_really_spend_all_their_time_lifting_weights.html

I'd be happy running 900MG of tren to.

Honestly a pull up bar is all you need. Especially if you can hop on the ol' Google and look up bodyweight exercises.

>ol'

Is that a Reddit thing? Shit, my friend just says that over Skype sometimes. Also, as long as your not on tumblr i see no problem chillin with all the boring dad bods of Reddit.

> Literally a word meant to emulate a redneck saying the world "old"
> "Is this a Reddit thing?"

STOP
BEING
THIS
RETARDED

youtube.com/watch?v=_wgkdTRlCFI

It's a fucking writting queue to indicate a certain way of saying the world old.

Jesus Christ, you newfags have become so backwards and introverted you automatically assume anything you are stupid about is from Reddit.

Why don't you REEE your way out of here ol' boy?

I DIDNT KNOW AND DO YOU THINK ID SAY THAT IN REAL LIFE FFS

IM SORRY

>"words I am not used to/don't undestand belong on sites I don't like"
neck yourself

In the uk cans of tuna are used as currency. I thinknin some prisons they can get protein powder and creatine. They all have gyms.

what is the aryan brotherhood?

Daily colon injections with semen.

I'm pretty sure half of Veeky Forums is already on this plan, there must be other variables.

you don't go to prison for jaywalking lmao

good post user

It's probably better if a prison is like a fucking zoo and not meant to rehabilitate criminal scum. For the lulz, right?

one of many nonsense posts in this thread. bro science off the charts.

Resourceful prisoners check out books from the library for the sole purposes of lifting them.

Holy shit you're retarded his point now is that you morons can't grasp English and are arguing over something that has to do with your reading comprehension being shit so it's frustrating him. Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=_DOM_tMIXIo

The only correct anwser

A new meaning to pounding someone's ass

>apologising for... wow it's fucking nothing

Don't let the other kids bully you user. You're a great guy. You triggered his autism about acceptable lexicon, it isn't your problem.
>mfw I think about you hurting

That was the point user

Security technician in a UK maximum security prison reporting in.

They get a large meal cooked by other prisoners served at 12ish. Mostly like school food to be honest, cheap sausages and such.

They have kitchens on each wing to cook their own food throughout the day that they have purchased.

On visits they literally just spend an hour and a half scoffing chocolate bars and crisps whilst talking to their visitors.

They have access to a good, somewhat old school, gym. Lots of free weights, cardio machines etc. Plus a full size indoor gymnasium for whatever they want.

Locked up at about 19:15 til 08:00 in the morning.

They don't have it bad

My uncle use to sell dbol in prison .... steroids are everywhere

I think I read once Wikipedia says the cops sell them protein powder for community service or something kek

>"protein powder"

>Highly aggressive environment
>low stress

That's a contradiction

Roids are common and there's literally nothing to do but lift/bw

whats stressful about getting raped or murdered all the time?

The guys who get big in jail are roiding. How on earth is that surprising to you.

>prison
>highly aggressive environment
>insane boredom
>low stress
One of these things is not like the other. If you think prison is a low stress environment then you must live in Sweden.

Er senpai, legit question.
How're slim, feminine gay dudes treated in prison?
I'd like to know so I can determine with which intensity to avoid ever committing a crime.
I cannot find any actual documentation or prisoner accounts on such things.