Made it thread

Just woke up to this this morning kek. Any other lads making it? Trips for response.

You macaroon count, don't you, fatty?

>girl messaged me on hookup app
>definitely making it
>better tell Veeky Forums about it
You are cancer.

>her biased opinion holds no value
>claiming you are making it

Deliver OP

What an autistic message

Trying to pretend she knows what she's talking about. Do me a favor and get her pregnant then make her get an abortion

Hahahahaha. Trips breh

fpbp

this

Ask her much much she can bench then proceed to explain how your bench is two times higher.

Ex Dee

Rolling
"No you fucking autistic cunt I hope you get Gangbanged by shitskins and drowned in liquid faecal matter you supine protoplasmic invertebrate niggerfuck "

Left out the fatty to see if we can actually get a response.

>no "fatty?"

>Left out the fatty

fuckin pussy, OP confirmed for being a faggot.

That wasn't the deal OP you call her a fatty right now

Stupid cunt, didn't deliver. Fuck you

fagoot

Thread dropped

Fucking pussy, deliver the "fatty" right now!

Last night I tried the "just swipe right on literally everyone, and see who matches me" strategy.

Zero matches so far.

There is literally nobody who wants to meet me. I guess I'm not making it. I feel like I've lost all this weight for nothing.

What your own profile (pictures, bio doesn't matter as long as it's not autistic) looks like is not neglectable, even if you swipe right on all chicks

You have a tinder rating. Look it up, and play the smart game, not the numbers game.

erm... okay, how do I do that? Google wasn't very helpful.

lrn2google, retard

>tfw made it

EVERY ONE SHUT THE FUCK UP

let's see where this goes

manlet

Where are her nipples

(all me)

>he doesn't know how Senrans work

>Satan making it
Christfags confirmed btfo

Jesus christ all those autists that would only look for predictable reactions when calling someone fatty, faggot or nigger, you cant let it go just for this one situation?

Check em

> last night
> making out with grill
> can't stop grabbing my arms
> my shirt comes off
> 'holy shit'

This is honestly one of the best feelings there is.

Legit, best feeling. Bretty good cos most girls expectations are low when it comes to physique

Satan already got it nigga you can't win.