Fuck me, Veeky Forums. Im terrified of going bald...

Fuck me, Veeky Forums. Im terrified of going bald. Every day I obsessively measure my hair line and count each hair I notice fall out, making sure I haven't lost too many. I constantly check in the mirror to make sure its still all there and freak at the thought of one day realizing I might actually go bald.

I can't deal with the terror. How can people live with such a curse? The thought of a world where my hair could fall out without asking me first and make me the laughing stock of those around me terrifies me. Hell. Even looking at other bald and balding people makes me instinctively grab a bunch of my own hair to make sure its still there. I can't even look at bald people any more.

Will we find the ultimate cure for baldness in our lifetime or am I doomed to a daily life filled with fear?

no one cares whether you're bald or not except maybe children and people who don't care about you (unless they're concerned about your health if there's a reason other than MPB that's making you lose hair).

stop obsessing over it you freak
do something productive

finasteride

JAK inhibitors

You shout chemicals at me, but are these cures or just time buyers?

it is claimed that baldness is genetic but I think thats an excuse

I especially hate people who claim they are balding because of their "high test" like stefan molyneux or my brother

yeah, my brother is already balding in his early 20s, hair so undense you can see right through it. at the same time I have extremely dense hair and very low hair line

wanna know the difference? it is not that my brother has "high test". I have been lifting for almost a decade now. my diet is clean. I supplement creatine, multicomplex and o3. I never take or took drugs of any kind (which includes nicotine, tobacco and caffeine). my brother drinks regularly, used to smoke, including weed, drinks coffee daily. his diet is shit, he is as DYEL as it gets. he also is smaller than me

yeah yeah I know, "muuh anecdotal", but I have never seen a fit person with clean diet who does not take drugs who is balding at a young age. all the balding people I know have unhealthy lifestyle and I guess some of the roiders at my gym have minor case of balding too

Stressing out will only make it worse

>nicotine, tobacco
fuck me, I meant nicotine, alcohol

>24 yo
>starting to see signs of balding
>father started to go bald at his 30s
>decide to shave head and see
>looks good
>get girls staring and complimenting
>friends tell me I look like a badass
Everything went better than expected, I'm ready to go bald

Oh go fuck yourself. Some of us are just unlucky, I was active in sports in high school and have taken care of myself. Nearly all my male relatives are bald. I never had a chance. Thankfully we all have decently shaped heads.

You'll be alright dood, it's just split ends. Can't be that bad.

Time buyers.

A true cure does not exist.

snap OP, it truly is properly depressing

Yep, who the fuck wants get bald? No one, espicially if you are under 50 years old. If you have money and really don't want to lose your hair, your option is to get hair implants. My buddy got them, it cost him 5000€, but I've got to say, if I didn't know they are implants, there's no way to spot that. Maybe if you're plastic surgeon? I think hair implants are pretty fucking common in Hollywood, like Steve Carrell

>terrified of balding
>more terrified of pills

i dont smoke, do drugs, drink much, i eat clean and work out
my older brother smokes/used to smoke, did drugs, drank, doesnt work out

im losing my hair and hes not
know why? genetics
i have more of my fathers features (he's bald with straight hair) and my brother has more of my mom's features (curly hair)
just because we are brothers doesnt mean we have the same exact genetics, they differ you can have more traits from one parent than the other

Dude just go bald and own it. As long as you keep healthy skin with proper diet and lift, you'll look just fine

buzzed and bald are completely different

Do hair implants grow? How do they work?

Conte has the best hair transplant/implant I've ever seen.
It looks natural all the time

I started losing hair at 16. Never did drugs once, I don't drink, I don't smoke.

Just no.

I think they remove you hair one by one where you have hair (back of your head mainly) and then it's normal hair, grows and probably turns gray with time (?). It probably takes lot of time this operation and if I remember correctly he had to keep this stupid head bandage for about a week. And you'll be super careful with your head.

Personally if went bald, I'd just implant some ass- and pubic hair, preferably different color. That'd funny.

prepare for a depression when you finally give in.

i cant stand the taste of alcohol or sodas, so i mostly drink water.

i never felt the need to do smoke or drugs, i really dont care if somebody does them.

i almost never have deepfried food and eat veggies.

still balding.

why didnt you keep the beard?

the man unironically looks better bald

because this was to get an imagine how i look in different fases.

i grew the beard back in like a month

no. 3 with a closer buzz all the way my dude, looks tight af

you can pull it off I think buddy.

Have been using this for 7 months now. My receding hairline has become noticely better. I also use it on my beard and thats where i noticed a huge difference. Since i'm using it, my bald beard spots have filled up and my beard has thickened a lot. I don't feel any influence on my libido, like some report. I still fap at least once a day.

Eh, i just don't give a shit. It started when i was 16 and i had to shave when i was 19, tried ever everything, minox,ketoconazole, finanstride, derma roller, fish oils etc etc.

Then i found my first GF and i was terrified of her finding out i was balding. After 2 years together i had to "come out" as bald to her. She just said "haha yeah i know, you started before i even met you" found out she didn't give a fuck. We broke up later to go to different Unis, so i though my life was over again. Turn out no one really cares. Got laid 12 times in the first 9 month of uni. Then i found my now GF whom i've been together with for 4 years and living with for 2.

Seriously people make a way too big deal about it.
Sure you will get rejected for being bald sometimes, but you could and will get rejected for 9999 other things as well, it's not like you're walking around fucking every girl you see now anyway. One superpower you gain when balding is that you can instantly tell if someone else is starting to bald, which is like 75% of guys over 25.

after much thought i have decided to take finasteride. i decided that i will drop the drop 100% immediately if i get any side effects from it (loss of libido, depression, ED, loss of gains, etc).
so far almost a year on finasteride and no side effects at all. still feel the need to fap every 2-3 days and i'm almost 30, not a 16 year old NEET. as for girls, never had a problem, i'm always down to fuck. didn't lose my libido at all and i feel pretty much the same.
my hair is about the same as it is when i started a year ago (i didn't really have any sign of advance balding, i caught it pretty early on). i will happily keep this for the rest of my life.
there was a slight recession though when i stopped taking it for 2 weeks (also stopped using minoxidil at the same time) because i was abroad and forgot to take it with me. it seems to be growing back now.

>tl;dr: give finasteride a try, maybe with minoxidil too

careful about using minoxidil on your face, bro. it speeds up the aging of the skin. believe me in 5 years you'll have a full beard anyway, you don't want to have wrinkly skin to go along with it.

how do i into healthy skin? my skin looks like shit
>tfw eye bags and spots

>Fuck me, Veeky Forums. Im terrified of going bald. Every day I obsessively measure my hair line and count each hair I notice fall out, making sure I haven't lost too many. I constantly check in the mirror to make sure its still all there and freak at the thought of one day realizing I might actually go bald.

you're stressing yourself too much.
you don't want to do that. don't you know that stress can accelerate balding?

It's 100% genetic you dunce
Ever see those fat asses or people like David Bowie, who abused the shit out of his body with drugs of all kinds, yet have/had glorious full heads of thick hair?

What do you have to say about that, you fucking retard?

You may need rogain or whatever but if you want to try 2 natural remedies that are cheap give this a go:

mix a 1:1 ratio of castor oil and olive oil and add 2-6 drops rosemary essential oil together and massage into your scalp, leave in at least 15 mins then wash like usual.

try derma roller or stamp (stamp is better for hair because it can't get tangled) this alone will grow hair but it also boosts efficacy of any hair growth products or the castor oil treatment applied after. you need a .5mm needle length to regrow hair.

works especially well on women and if you are a man that lost it by stress or fungal infection, though ymmv if the cause of your baldness is genetic.

the castor oil will also make your body hair grow like mad so use it on your beard if you can't grow one.

there were actually studies on identical twins which showed that all the things you mentioned have an impact on balding, but minor, it's mostly genetics.

Avoid dairy, eat plenty of carotenoids