What's the perception of guys in the gym with long hair?

what's the perception of guys in the gym with long hair?

Are you so insecure about looking like a dainty little faggot that you had to make this post?

yes

i'm looking at the shaver right now considering cutting off my 16 inch hair

it amplifies their body. If you are thin, you look thinner, but if you are big, you look bigger imo.

This. If you're big long hair makes you look badass, if you're dyel you look like a a metal nerd.

Please for the love of God put that shit in a ponytail or a bun. Nothing grosses me out more than seeing some guys greasy lanky hair draped over the barbells and benches.

Sexy af as long as it's up and clean. Nnngggh I wonder how that guys benis would look in my bagina.

If you want to shave, shave. If you want long hairs, have longs hairs. I have had long hairs before, I shaved it when it was about half way down my back. I have grown it and shaved it 3 times.

I had hair up to my shoulders, had it cut because insecure. Kind of a mistake since now I miss it, but getting a fresh cut every now and then feels good aswell.
There are no bad answers, but growing it back will just take some time.

I don't really pay attention to what other people are wearing / doing at the gym. Only time I do is when the gym is busy and I have to queue up or work in with someone.

like they don't have a real job

Make up your fucking mind.

any man willing to put up with the maintenance and care required to have long hair that doesn't look like shit is trying too hard

You really are not gonna make it with this insecurity.

Dead serious. Even afraid of having long hair LOL. Beta faggot who cares what people think of him.

It's hot. As long as it's out of the way of whatever you're doing.

It looks weird down, though. Like you're just there to show off. There are a handful of girls at my gym that leave their hair down, and I find long blonde strands on occasion.

I say keep it. The world needs more hot guys with long hair.

If you got a beard and you are built it looks awesome, if you are dyel you look unkempt and stupid
The beard is important though, unless you have a jaw like Brad Pitt in troy.

As a man you WILL get treated better and with more respect by strangers if you have short hair. You'll look more professional as well.

It's up to you whether that matters or not.

>if you don't look like shit you're trying too hard
How's it feel to be ugly and bad at everything?

faggy mlp-watching edgelord fedora if ugly

very manly alpha male if good looking

long hair isn't a baseline requirement nor is it ever expected for a man to have long hair

long hair is an absolute hassle with no positive gains for a male unless his career is playing heavy metal

if you look good with long hair, you look good with short hair

adding unnecessary steps to the appearance game is illogical

enjoy being an emotional numale with all these single mother ideals

At the gym I go to there used to be a guy that looked awesome with long hair. I don't know what their ethnicity was (might've been flip) but their hair was black and perfectly straight, past their shoulders.

>tfw random black girls in public compliment you on your hair

I don't know what to feel

There's one dude in my gym who at least looks like he lifts (he's getting close to a 300 lb squat) but has long hair and he looks like metal trash, even without wearing metal shit. I think it depends on the hair texture too since his is pin straight

Complemented? I had long curly hair back when I was a hambeast. It was the only thing anyone ever complimented me on and it felt good.

What are must-haves or must-do's for taking care of long hair (like the length in OP's pic)?

I love how it's always a guy who is, regardless of what type of hair, extremely attractive to represent the "look at this guy with long hair it looks good you should have long hair" narrative

This. I have long hair, and if I were to post my ugly mug, all the other long hair bros would go out today and get shaved

Never seen a guy with long hair that didn't look like shit. If you have amazing wavy heavily styled hair like this handful of models that get posted all the time it's great but I've never seen it in person. If you have long hair you're supposed to get haircuts more often and at more expensive places and usually guys use it as an excuse to do the complete opposite.

shit

jew fros are the best

Second.
I've got hair that makes women jelly, and a face that makes me cry inside.

>long red hair

It's like black women can't comprehend that I grew it myself and its natural

To be fair anytime I see someone with red hair I immediately think it's fake.

There's only one guy at my gym with long hair adn we make fun of him.

Although that's because he screams at the top of his lungs while benching 1pl8.

t. a male faggot

OP, do you really think anybody REALLY gives a fuck about someone else's fucking hair?

hahahahah

We have guys that do that, but their heads are all shaved. People awkwardly avoid them. I get worried about making sounds at all now because I grunted once and three people turned to look at me.

But it doesn't matter anyway because I'm a fat, obviously gay dude with psoriasis and chin length hair, so I should expect being made fun of. Most days it's inspiration to run longer and work harder, but it does get under my skin every once in a while.

>is almost in his 30s
>has shitty mohawk
>makes fun of other people's hair

topkek

Spotted the beta.

I usually grow out my hair till some time around spring, then cut it all off. But for the snowboarding season its literally perfect, keeps my ears warm.... I rekon it also looks good in summer at the beach.

if you keep your hair lookin nice like in your picture people will like it, if you don't..welp

Long hair is juvenile, and rarely looks good, but it does look very good if done right.

Honestly, the hardest part about having long hair is figuring out how to keep it out of the goddamn way when you workout. I usually put it in a ponytail and wear a baseball cap, but it jams into the back of my head when Im laying down and it gets caught on the bar when I squat if I dont put it up. My hair is fucking gorgeous, which is the only reason I keep it, but its a fucking pain in the ass.

But if youre worried about what other people think then quit being so fucking insecure

pic? block out your face if you want I'm just interested how you've styled it and shit

>yfw Last Samurai/Lost glorious long hair Sanada Hiroyuki is in his fifties.

I've had long hair since i was 18, I'm 28 now. And yes, metalfag. Headbanging just isn't worth it with short hair, what can I say

If you're insecure about having long hair it will show. Also like a lot of people here say, if you look bad, you'll look worse, and if you look good it'll look better, yadda yadda. I think I looked significantly shitter when I had to cut it to chin length couple years ago but whatever

The shittest part is having to wash it after every workout, since you're ideally only supposed to wash long hair like 2-3 times a week at most, but fuck it if i'm going to have my hair all greasy and gross.

>tfw thinning a bit ontop

But whatever, who cares what the perception is. Let the bald hairlets stay jelly with their undercuts

Post pic of yourself homo

The only recent one I've got is unstyled, unfortunately, but it looks alright.

My hair is, voluminous, fine and wavy, which makes styling it a fucking bitch. I usually use a hairdryer out of the shower, brush it out, then straighten it. My hair is so fine and wavy though that it just makes it slightly straighter and a little less curly.

>forgetting my trip when it actually matters

oi vey famalam

rip in pieces zak

I admire your honesty.

To be honest, you need to show us a pic before we can advise. Not all hair looks best long. Depends on thickness, texture, etc

>long hair is an absolute hassle
maybe if you have shit hair genetics

Unless you have A LITERAL 10/10 face short hair looks better 99.9% of the time. Former Jesusmode here.

You can argue that long hair isn't that much of a hassle in itself, but you can't argue that it's not a huge hassle compared to short hair.

Short hair takes no time to shampoo, dries by itself, and styling it is generally a joke. Long hair is an ordeal in comparison.

>what you think you look like

>what you actually look like

He would look better with short hair tbqhwy fampai.

I've had long hair, and it would only look good if I spent like 25 minutes fucking with it/trying to get it to dry right.

Even hair like this takes product and a good hand with a blow drier, too much of a pain in the ass for someone as lazy as me. I just crop it short now, I prefer it to look a stable normal than alternate between sexy and matted shit depending on how much time I have to get going.

>tfw curly hair so if sides&back are short I get instant blowdry look on top anyway

It's a frizzy jewfro if I try to grow it out though.

But what if the guy is ottermode?

are you me?

can you post a pic of your hair?

if you can't pull off long hair or have no confidence cut it. Seriously, you'll just look like an antisocial and dirty idiot. If you take good care of long hair and dress well and are confident you're gold.

Pic related, it's me.

Too paranoid to post pics on a Sennegalese flyfishing forum desu.

But it's like pic related length on the sides and back.

And like this on top but shorter (~2 inches).

jealous as fuck because i'm bald.

ah ok, do you part your hair to the back or side?

>dress well

I don't think your graphic tee is a good example

Sure, I wasn't particularly dressing up on a llama farm but in the city (where I live) I tend to wear nice clothes.

The llamas deserve the same respect imo

They'll have to earn the fucking respect, jumpy little fucking coward dicks on sticks

Conform

If you want long hair, have long hair you idiot.
If you think it looks good who gives a fuck.
Pic relate, my long hair which all my friends take the piss out of

How to deal with long hair:
>don't wash it very often (natural moisturizing oils)
>comb it

Wow that was hard

He's still alive and shredding.

>tfw started growing hair out because short hair made me look like a lesbian
>tfw having a hell of a time making gainz to even things out due to health problems
>tfw cant grow a beard to help my round face
>tfw 5'7" so it probably doesn't matter anyway

Long hair is for women.

I haven't cut my hair since 2009.

W h o g i v e s a s h i t ?

>W h o g i v e s a s h i t ?

Clearly you don't have a job in the work industry

>tfw no bf with long hair
Pic related this idiot does something unholy to me. I wanna off this ride.

I have long hair and make over $150 an hour.

Long hair on guys is some straight homo stuff.

gays never have long hair

>tfw it's true
>tfw women for some reason like long hair
JUST

This. I went with one of my friends to the gay pride shit that was going on in my city over the weekend. I was the only dude with long hair that wasn't a tranny

I got dreads last year and they're coming into their own at ponytail length, for the most part chicks think it looks nice and guys. Hopefully they'll look way better once I cut down further and have nicer abs to match. Then again I like long hair senpai.

What's the work industry like?

I had hair down to my shoulders, won't let it get longer than a couple inches on top now, about a half inch on the sides max.

God everything feels so much better now, it's all I can do to stop myself shaving the rest of it off.

Say what you want about your luscious locks OP, there will come a day when, for whatever reason, you decide to cut it off, and it will be the most liberating fucking thing you've ever done

Literally no one cares about your hair

Unless you're black chicks will not like your dreads unless they're equally white trash

if you got a nice ass your bating material.

Hector is that you?

>giving a shit about other guys at the gym

kek.

I did the same. I gradually cut it every month or two and eventually picked up a shaver and got rid of the rest. It's so much easier to take care of now, but the way I see it, if you don't shave it you'll probably have just as much work taking care of it, if not more (bi-weekly trips to the barber, still have to use conditioner).

I perceive that I have no fucks left to give.
I'm fat with shitty tattoos and long hair.
managed to procreate, own a business and
make plusa's top 100 list before it went under.

My girl gave up and gave me beard shampoo and a brush -life is good.

You look like Macho Man Randy Savages brother, if he had a brother who worked at REI

OHHH YEEEAAHHH BROTHER!!!

and the beat goes on...and the beat goes on....and the beat goes on.

MACHOMAAAAAANIA.

thats the nicest thing anyones said all day.
carrabiner (sp) a necessity...construction guy-
lockboxes, warehouse, trucks

>tfw you notice the thinning beginning
I don't know how long I'll be able to have long hair and not have it look like shit, but I'm getting my kicks in while I can.

IMHO, don't bother unless you're as aesthetic as this guy

It actually makes your shoulders look smaller. This is why all men objectively look better with short hair.

Still not gonna cut my hair though, I don't give a shit about roasties anymore.