I lift for the one-eyed god way up high,
who rules my world and the sky.

been lifting for based Papa since I saw them live for the first time in 2013

I saw em in 2013 too, going for #5 in september

hail papa

What band is that?

ghost

youtube.com/watch?v=gkBt7yLXyDk

Thanks man. Recommend any songs? I like cirice so far.

i think their first album is the best. they have 3 albums with like 10 songs each so you should be able to just blitz through em. they also have a cool cover of "here comes the sun"

youtube.com/watch?v=3pVxx6WfziU

So cringe worthy. Sad.

Cirice
Year Zero
Absolution
Per aspera ad inferi
Infestissumam
Secular Haze
Jigolo Har Megiddo

GOOGLE THEM

Their first album and the If You Have Ghosts EP are the only good things in their catalog. The rest is trash honestly.

nah breh, I think their last album is the best so far (Meliora)

Autistic edgelord whiteboy musik

post favorite music

Oh no. They'll ruin him. He had such a sweet innocence about him.

My penis?

Currently cutting so when I see them in October I can wear a nun outfit without looking like a fat sack.

That fucking riff in Cersi is the most addicting thing ever. Heard that song for the first time live here in Atlanta at Shakey knees. I was blown away. The music hits you so hard (physically)

I lift for the All-father

And ofc my friend who was visiting from Australia got the fucking drumstick. The half faded name on it in sharpie said "nameless ghoul" pretty badass

It is what it is.

>This thread.
My friends of African decent.

>ghost is literally scooby doo chase music

>40,000 minus 2016
>Not lifting for Dorn
It's like you don't even want to make it

I just came to Veeky Forums to shitpost, but I have to say, Ghost are pretty good.
Also, no one has mentioned Con Clavi Con Dio. First song I heard by them, I was expecting some awful death/black metal but I was pleasantly surprised

I'm not white but I always think why are people always shit talking white people on the Internet and media? White people are pretty cool. It's usually blacks though lol. I don't understand why niggers have alot of hate towards white people when it was the black people who sold them out to whites as slaves. Fucking idiots