Would he still be here if he lifted?

would he still be here if he lifted?

Functional strength etc.

Yes, he would have lived 5ever

No.

Would he still be here if he wasn't absent minded as fuck and could notice his car was about to fucking roll into him? Yes.

What a loss, I liked him.

Illuminati blood-sacrifice.

Seriously though was he drunk or ...?

Apparently not.

And that's why I want to see some fucking pics of his driveway. How his death was described was "He stepped out of his car in his driveway, and it rolled back and pinned him against a pillar, causing trauma to his organs."

Like, how the fuck was he not capable of moving out of the way?

It can't have been moving fast considering he had time to walk in front of it/behind it.

Maybe if he was a vegan he would have.

The car was under power. He stood no chance.

So, he stepped out of his car while it was in drive/reverse, walked in front/behind of it, and got squished?

Is there something I'm missing here, because that's not making sense to me.

It was in neutral. Probably thought it was in park.

dumb way to go, but honestly any one of us can forget to be perfect just 1 time sometime in the future, and poof youre getting asphyxiated by your nice car in your nice driveway by your nice house while your nice wife is waiting inside

Just sayin'

>park
Fucking automaticlets, WWTL?

Some manufacturer flaw which was recalled. Google is your friend.

didn't eat enough baked potatoes

>what is a parking brake

the guy was an idiot

>park on incline

>dont use parking brake

durr

It was in neutral, dumbass

It's the "stick" version Chrysler electronic transmission... I own one... It's a fucking hazard nicknamed the Curse-O -Matic as it feels like you did it but might not have actually switched... So unless you look down and or set the brake every time > it can surprise you.
The recall isn't even out yet - got a big letter saying basically "Look the fuck out, shits dangerous" - fix coming fall of 2016...?
>I thought it was the original Chekov this morning - sad to find out it was him, liked the guy...

It was an SUV. It likely crushed him before he had the chance to react.

The mailbox was fitted into the pillar. He was checking for mail and facing away from the car and didn't notice that it was rolling towards him.

This was his car so no.

A object descending an incline is under power. Kinetic energy. Neutral or not. The vehicles Pistons were moving and generating energy which was transferred to the crank then the wheels.

See this?
This is real power.
This is how you actually become president.

Our votes are never counted. Democracy is a sham.

Trump has mustered up enough mafia and criminal support to challenge the Moloch worshiping Jews on capital hill.

Thing is sneaky too... So you think it's in park - cars not moving > just like every time... Then it idles up just enough 15 seconds later and starts rolling forward... Might stay in drive, flip to neutral or make reverse but not to park... I named mine Christine - its trying to kill ppl...

holy shit the way you type is so fucking obnoxious

Holy shit im going to miss him. He had so much talent.