Dark motivation

Tell me what is your deep , dark motivation that push you do shit (Not only lifting ).

Im lifting and get money like crazy to
> beat the shit out of my pathetic parasite drunk dad to protect mom .
> eventually cuck him and give mom the love/life that she deserved.

mfw im half way done this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SGpDVCkhtD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>dad
>cuck him

Is your name oedipus?

To help me continue my fake confidence and attitude of "fuck everyone else I don't need anyone I'm king of the world". You can't be king of the world without muscles

So what'd you guys eat for lunch today?

t. oedipus

wincest? or are you setting your mom up with a better guy?

>Be 5'9/5'10 manlet
>happy with height but being thin as well limits dating options
>currently dating perky indian/costa rican girl

The fantasy I admit to is wanting to pick her up and bang her against the wall

The fantasy I don't admit, except late at night to no one, is that I don't think she'll be with me forever, and if things end and I find someone else, I don't want to be limited by being DYEL

I want to become strong so If everything goes to shit, I will survive. Guns are pretty scarce in Australia, so not many people will have them.

I want people to look at me and know I have dedicated time and effort to physically outdo them.

When was it decided that 5'10 was manlet?

5'7 is king of manlets, 5'8-5'10 is average.

I want to find something that will kill me without it being obvious it was suicide, and maybe in the meantime make something of myself.

Fuckin lol

>leave humanity behind
>fuck bitches
>get money

Average he says.

Dark motivation? I've never really thought of it that way before, but I reckon it's so I can be better then other people? I want to look down on some one and them know that they are my bitch without any words being said. Also I wanna breed this girl of whom I believe has good genetic material and raise many children with her.

i want to get strong enough to be able to dual wield two giant ass claymore swords and don a heavy ass suit of armor with a fuck ton of kevlar under it and then just take the to streets slaughtering people and cutting them down with mighty swings from my blades

can you imagine how fucking hilarious it'd be? i'd be unstoppable until they finally called in somebody with .50 caliber rounds or they just roped me to the ground like king kong, i'd be shitposted about by aliens 500 years from now talking about how i lured in a crowd by pretending to be a sports mascot or something and then just started doing a helicopter blade spin and took out like 40 people

if i'm lucky i could pretend to be gravely wounded and let the police get close, and then go ham on their asses and get another 10-15 kills in before finally succumbing a combination of bullet wounds and exhaustion like a race horse

if i was really pushing it i could chant some stupid shit over and over so people would always associate whatever i said with my knightly massacre - "hillary for president" or "violent video games made me do this," something that would cause a shit ton of turmoil and grief for everybody involved

yep.

I want to improve myself so that I can become a charismatic politician who winds the presidency. Then from my position of power I'll launch every nuke in our stockpile and make humanity go extinct.

It's never going to happen but I'd like it to anyway.

Become so powerful I can go and beat the absolute shit out of anyone who disrespects me or tries to fuck with me. I'm not even a super mad person, it's just that people love to fuck with me all the time and it's time to stop that.

> eventually cuck him and give mom the love/life that she deserved.
>cuck your dad
You mean you intend to knock your mom up and have your dad raise your incestuous bastard thinking it is his own?
Because that's what that means.

My motivation itself isn't dark, but it gets twisted and chruned in the dark place that is my own head.

Someone will call me big/muscular and it eats away at me. I start to think I must look like some sort of meathead or fat powerlifter for someone to notice that kind of thing. I instantly decide that I'm starting my cut and picking up on the cardio.

Then later on someone will refer to me as skinny or thin. i get depressed because I realize I have no lean mass and I'm cutting into nothing, because even if I get to my ideally low body fat, I'll just look like a shit skeletor. Decide I'm clean bulking that day so I can get some muscle.

Average time of this viscious cycle is 5 days. Needless to say, I've been about the same weight for 4 months with minimal gains to show for it

> pcp

You're just fat.

I want to be successful and healthy doing all the things I want in this world to show my ex what she could of had if she stayed with me.

I just hate myself.

you should take a martial art too then.
A real martial art, like bjj or muy thai

u wanna fuck ur own mum?

Would you kill yourself if I told you to do it?

QUADS HE SAYS.

Don't do a martial art if you just want to beat people's ass. Boxing is the real sport for that, hands down. Always start with boxing.

>wants to fight
>lifts bars up and down instead of learning to fight

>he thinks boxing can compete with bjj or muy thai.

pleb

holdhandless virgin here.

girls.

money will get you more girls than lifting.

I think I'll take the advice of a Navy SEAL who has trained his entire life over some virgin on Veeky Forums

youtu.be/SGpDVCkhtD4

If your not going to take multiple martial arts (like I am) then obviously you have holes in your game.

Shit man I'm just starting with boxing to get my feet wet!

quality advice
bjj is the dominate martial art
I'd say muy thai is better than western boxing though

Lie

I don't have money, but I was a handholdless virgin before Veeky Forums whipped me into shape. I slayed for a while, but now I've settled down with my fit as fuark waifu.

If you really want a quality martial art take up "submission grappling" which is essentially bjj, judo and greco roman wrestling all rolled into one.

It will make you a fully fleshed out grappler which is totally dominant in hand to hand combat.

this has to be the funniest thing ive read recently.
thank you

MY CRUSADE BEGINS HERE

Samefag

>jitz is the best martial art
>western boxing second best
Hmmmm.... Not the only guy I've heard say that. I'd agree, BJJ or judo could kick a boxers ass any day of the week. Mauy Thai is a lot less specialized from what I've read when it comes to styles.

I trained in boxing and when I sparred with muy thai practitioners I couldn't close the distance and got kicked repeatedly. then if I did close the distance they would clinch and do elbows and upper cuts.

I personally think muy thai is better than western boxing

Was discharged from the navy for back problems.

Working out to fix my back and go back. This time with a 4 year degree to up my pay scale. Gonna enlist, reenlist, save all my cash and ultimately retire to a desert to spend the rest of my life painting like Don Van Vliet.

im trying to get fit as i used to be.
my motivation is seeing my used to be best friend.
he torpedoed my relationship to fuck the one woman i loved the most. almost did it.

he told me to my face what he was planning when we all found out and he was on the defensive.
my ex gal hasnt talked to me since then because she feels guilty for being played.

but when i see him, i want to be able to mash is head into paste between my hands or cripple him for life

So I can fuck people up. Not really that dark I guess but definitely not what normal people lift for.

half the posts in here is "so I can fuck people up"

Under age detected

Too many benifits to even list from being athletic. The list goes on.
/thread

nope. mid 20s all of us. but i cant blame you for thinking that.

i envy you for seeming to have friends who no longer act like they are in highschool

I lift weights because it makes me feel like I'm cumming

I've came 25+ times in one day

I also like climbing construction cranes

Once you leave humanity behind, just combine bath salts, roid-rage, and large doses of painkillers and you could easily rack up 40 kills in that armor

I want to fuck high school girls after the age of 30.

To lord my success over people I don't like and use it to satisfy my wants, regardless of others.

First, I need to obtain some goddamn success.

its because i am a tranny. i am not going to transition and if i cant get the body of my desired sex, i might as well be the hottest version of my physical sex. it gets me really mad when i see attractive muscular men, i am threatened by them. i am already emasculated as is but watching them is like adding salt to the wound. but I can one-up them in my own fucked up way if i am a hot female. i am now a stripper to make up for being unhappy with my body.

i am very mean to men who are both attractive and good at something (like being smart) because they have something that i would give up my life for. i want to control them if i cant be them, and any attractive competent male who is not my friend or fuckbuddy is a threat to me. same reason why gay guys are so mean to girls.

what's ironic is that the meaner i am to a guy the more he likes me.

I want to seduce all the women I went to high school with and send pictures to their husbands and destroy their families. I usually know I succeed when she starts up with motivational images and phrases on Facebook

>had vision of religious ecstasy a few months ago a few weeks after I get off of psych meds
>like holy shit, you ever see those old statues of the Virgin Mary making an o-face? THERE'S A DAMN GOOD REASON SHE'S MAKING THAT FACE
>entity's voice roared like thunder on a mountaintop and every word made me feel pleasure better than having an orgasm, shooting up heroin, coming off of some DMT, and peaking on MDMA and at the same, an equivalent level of pain, like an entire lifetime's worth of experiences condensed into each sentence
>says a lot of things to me, most of which I just can't remember for the life of me
>as it's speaking, my vision becomes more and more focused on the smallest details until I'm hallucinating that I can see the atoms in the walls vibrating
>when I closed my eyes, my mind's eye was flooded with visions of a nuclear holocaust
>entity said it wasn't a god, but it's the closest thing I'll probably ever know to one
>tells me it's some kind of collective consciousness seeking a form of enlightenment through objectivity through the entire spectrum of life's subjective viewpoints, but more succinctly than that
>entity spent a lot of time speaking with my more common hallucinations in their weird little languages
>gets one voice in particular who was causing trouble to sit down, shut up, and cooperate with everyone else - voice has since then developed from total shitheel to second conscience and source of discipline
>before it goes away, tells me something really stupid and simple but that has inspired me to change
>"You can be anything in the world: all of it is valid and contributes to us. But if you can be anything in the world, why not be good?"
>then the hallucination fades out slowly
>look at the clock, literally 5 minutes have passed
>after that, slowly start making improvements to self and lifestyle
>at first, trying not to disappoint the entity
>now trying not to disappoint myself

>"violent video games made me do this,"

If you're going to be dressed up as a Dark Souls character while doing this, you need to specifically say Dark Souls made you do it.

wow, what an honor to be chosen by the man himself. have you considered looking into freemasonry?

Dave Castro was also a SEAL. Just because you can pass a bunch of physical standards doesn't mean you aren't brick fucking dumb.

I want to stop hating everything, and I think that being in control of my body will help with that.

Either that, or I will be able to hate with more impunity. Win-win.

Topkek

in the white parts of europe, i.e. the only places that matter, the average height for men is around 6'0, so anything below that is manlet tier

Planning on getting my bench up to 315, so i can drop it on my neck

>> beat the shit out of my pathetic parasite drunk dad to protect mom .

you should learn a martial art
liftin does not make you a good fighter

Go back into your meds friend

I do horrendous shit I can't speak about here.
All just to hatefuck this girl I've loved for some time.

So I can do pic related

Go on this is anonymous brah

People don't take me seriously. People always brush me off so easily and I'm sick of it.

Just once I would like to go to the beach and sweep a woman off of her feet in front of her boyfriend.

I feel that if I am not successful, I don't deserve a loving woman in my life.

I want to walk through a park one day and have the young lads look at me and think that they want to be like me when I'm older.

I want to be ogled and desired by beautiful women.

The list goes on

How shallow and narcissistic

Surely slovakia, poland and czech republic have average weight of about 170cm (ie 5"7')

Fucking laughing hard dude

10/10

How great would it be to do that and then chat her up again later and then fuck her? Afterwards, you would just kick her to the curb again like the bitch she is? The thought alone is literally giving me an erection as I type this.

user I think OP saido "Dark" motivation not "DANK".

You will suffer and suffer only, I can tell you why but honestly I'm late for the uni , maybe later.

Wtf, why reenlist bro? You have a degree just comission.

That 2lt with more TIS than other 2lts = bigger paycheck

My therapist thinks i do it because i want my parents affection and love since i was only given those things for achievments. Also i feel guilty for ruining their marriage.

My dark motive is to beat a muslims to death and shove bacon down his throat, also to hold a beatiful wife whom I love...that all I want.

There is literally nothing that pushes me, it's just something to do to pass the time until I decide to buy more drugs or kill myself.

At this point the gym is only an excuse to take amphetamine-like homemade preworkout and zone out at the gym for 3 hours alone. I don't even have a routine anymore.

>and then just started doing a helicopter blade spin and took out like 40 people

preworkout recipe?

>7 billion humans on earth
>billions of humans from the dumbest and poorest to people like julius caeser
>HU, YEAH BRAH IMA WALK LIKE A KING N SHIT, IM BETTER THAN ALL OF YALL,

underated

>beta alanine
>caffeine
>schizandrol A
>DMAA
>Citruline
>cocaine/meth...

Honestly I have the same kind of motivation. I've had some many shit relationships that I just want to get 10/10 buff and shit on every girl I see.

>> eventually cuck him and give mom the love/life that she deserved.
UHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You and me, both

Not really dark tbqh

So you consider beat down your dad then cuck him with your mom is normal eh ? Its not even a morning daydream , it's his fucking life purpose yo

I have a God complex. However, noone believes that I am God. To make them believe, I need physical proof. By lifting and having the physique of a Greek God, I hope to convince people that I am God.

My father is fat, has a gut. His father is fat, has a gut. I hate my father, he's weak. I don't want to be him at all. So I'm staying thin and outgoing.

So far so good

Would you seek mental heath care if I told you to do it?

definition of beta bitch

I'm not a good person I'm a waste of oxygen but I cannot kill myself I can't think of hurting my family and friends
So I lift to go in the army and be useful
People like me do not deserve to have nice things like a gf or wife and children
I'll dedicate my life to protect my country and die on a
battle field
that's all I deserve

Nope, your a cunt