AAAALLLLLLL DAY

AAAALLLLLLL DAY
EVERY DAY
YOU CAN'T FUCKING STOP ME
WHOOOOOOOOOOO

got all A's lads.

also i just haven't been feeling the gym lately, not sure what i should do. went yesterday and 315(lbs) (squat) felt heavy to i just wrapped it up and didn't do my workout. what do?

You know, some people have to collect rocks too

... how the tables have turned. accused, would-be talent cuck turned rock collector.

That's way too many words and a very gay syntax, seems you were a rock collector on the inside all along!

i'm sorry friend.
idk what's going on. not enough sleep plus super hot lately and i just left school so maybe that stuff has to do with it.
how the tables have turned is a pretty common idiom.
i was an accused, would-be talent cuck, which is said in as few words as possible, and now i'm turning into a rock collector, also said in few words.
nerd.

losing your virginity is a gains goblin

thats why i will always be a virgin (by choice). to preserve my gains

i lost my virginity before i began powerlifting though.

It's ok, you know how to fix this.

I'm still a virgin because I NEVER LOSE AT ANYTHING

damn, wish I had known this

no no no im talking about the virginity where you put your dongle into a girls meatflap

not when someone puts their dongle into your bum bum

yeah same.

Burnout

Switch to a bodybuilding split for a while to give yourself some much needed mental and physical rest

PL training can be very demanding on the mind and you'll feel much better after taking some time off then you can hop back onto it with renewed vigor

idk if that actually works though. i think i would have even less of a reason to go to the gym if i wasn't going for a goal (better squat,bench,and dl)
but i'll consider it.

tell me more

Juniors...

Nah for real we all have sometimes where we can't be fucked to train. Report back in a week (or two maybe) and if you still don't want to powerlift, consider bulking to 230 "by accident" and chilling with your teenage cheerleader gf

DRINK THOUSANDS OF GALONS OF MILK AND LIFT HEAVY ASS WEEEEEEEEIGHTS AAAAAAA

I'm loving how this is the new plg thread and really it was just a random Eric thread that I wanted to start

lmao okay. good idea. she's 3000 miles away though.

Definitely work the powerlifts into your split but don't try to drive them up as fast as possible if you're really feeling burnt out and didn't just have a bad training day

Worst that can happen is you come out of your split looking better and having maintained your current powerlifts

I've been doing something similar cause my training really got off track and I found that switching things up helped to give me some fresh perspective and a new desire to really get after the PL now

Eric is a terrible role model fyi

you better not be voting remain

So are you tbf

We take the good with the bad

Well yeah she's away for now but she'll be back.

Gfs are literally the most dangerous thing to boys doing hobbies. You're like that time my BFBC2 partner got a gf when we were 16 and stopped spending weeknights on teamspeak with me doing squad rush.

Bremain coming at ya

There are zero (0) good arguments for leave.

You have terrible judgement.

do people really let their gfs change their lives

Sometimes it's for the better la

Sometimes it's for the better la

what a bunch of cucks

I want normies to get out

aw shit that reminds me of some of the best times of my life playing BFBC2 with my best bud... I miss him... I miss those times ;_;

cucks do
Women are poison!

Battlefield was never the same. It was a good balance between video gamey and modern realism.

Cucks gonna cuck. Gfs have never changed how much I train. Coming or going. Probably related to why they didn't stick around.

[cuckshorts intensifies]

>There are zero (0) good arguments for leave.

Maintaining sovereignty and not being held to the whims of unelected bureaucrats in Brussels would be a good start

Racist spotted

I make the bed out of habit now

It's not all bad to come home to your qt wrapped up in a blanket, asleep with the lights on because she tried to stay up for you for when you get home off work. She'll squeal with happiness (literally squeal) and say "my love! Come give me besitos" because she woke up when you sat down next to her on the bed. Then you make out with her like you haven't seen her in a year. She's hot and heavy because you've been teasing her,her panties are wet with anticipation. After what feels like an hour of going down on her she begs you "baby I want you so bad" so you spend another couple minutes in that sweet flower. You make love, she rides you until you both orgasm. You shitpost on plg until she gets back from the bathroom. Tells you how much she loves you, and you both go to sleep

Night night lads

We have sovereignty: we can hold a referendum to leave. And let's say a couple of decades down the line the eu does suck, we can run this vote again and leave. The reverse is impossible.

Brussels itself has very limited powers to affect anything here.

What hte fuck dude, don't post shit like that you faggot

Hmmm I remember what this was like.

umm like can you not

Seriously, people should be permabanned for making posts like that

jesus christ thats gay as fuck

Fag

how can someone this autistic have a girlfriend

Get drunk, eat pizza, rest for a few days

good feel tbqh.

just got this in the post isley

rly makes u fink

It's filled with debunked lies and myths though

Did you go and check the "post" after a "stroll" down to the "chemist" and the "paki" on the corner ?

Happy for you boardie I really totally am

>just squatted 157.5kg 4x7 as if it was nothing
>not even form breakdown
5plate pls come to me this year

She's Mexican

Being white is really the only prerequisite for getting a Mexican gf

If everyone remained the same but we were able to close our borders I would be perfectly fine with staying.

everything*

law schools count A+s as 4.33s lads. my slightly-below-average gpa (for the schools i want to go to) just went to right-around-median gpa

pretty hyped tBh.

which school u going?

This guy literally climbs up 6 meters on a fucking squishy ladder to work on the hosewall up there.

Holy fucking hell he is going to fall and die isnt he :((

dunno yet. current mindset is top 14 or bust.
currently undergrad at ucla.

Wait so is this /plg/ or not?

no its burgenhagen general

4x2 @ 90% of my last 1rm while getting sick

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Is anyone else certain Bagboyshorts just constantly lies about his life?

Official
Thread
Pls
Migrate

You goofed lol

YOU CANTTTRTTTTTTTTTTTTT

FUCKINNNNNNGGGGGGGGGFG

STOPPPPPPPPPPPP

MEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEE

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK
FUCKKK UFKCUDK FUCKKKKKKKK

>my love! Come give me besitos